This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    they are just a way better team... 5th in france is no mean feat at all, they will be in europa league, they have a history of selling players to top clubs. Ousmane Dembele to Dortmund, Diakhaby and Bakayoko to Monaco, Doucore has been a revelation at Watford, Gnagon this year to Sevilla, and these are the just the very recent ones.

They have a market worth of 115 million EU, many times more than huesca,a 30,000 seater stadium (Huesca's was just 5k), and these are just some of the reasons.

They have quality young players in Bensebaini, Belin, Bourigeard, and of course Ismaila Sarr.

The only positive about Huesca move was that he would start and he would start and be in La Liga. But now he is on a team with all the qualities I jsut mentioned, AND guaranteed Europa League football. Its just a great move. If he shows himself well for 1-2 years he will quickly get snapped up by monaco, marseille, or Lyon, or go a top top team in La Liga or Bundesliga,
    Your football knowledge is immediately apparent, greatly appreciate the insight and education!

Comment

is a good move, i checked renne finished 5th in french league and are in europe also, which is a good move, and i think they will benefit from saman and his european eperience also

Comment

Hey guys!
        I have some iranian family and i am a Rennes supporter (i was born in France). If you have questions about our team, please ask
        I also have some questions about Ghoddos: i saw him play during the WC, but he played only a few minutes. Is he a technical player? What are his qualities?

Comment

Originally posted by Red32 View Post
          Hey guys!
          I have some iranian family and i am a Rennes supporter (i was born in France). If you have questions about our team, please ask
          I also have some questions about Ghoddos: i saw him play during the WC, but he played only a few minutes. Is he a technical player? What are his qualities?
          he is a very good player, techinically gifted, in fact sweden wanted him badly, but he chose TM.in world cup Carlos queroz decided to use him less, not sure why, maybe cause his persian isnt that good, or because he join the team late, however the games he played he was good, if rennes buy him is a great investment, he single handly took osterstund to the europa league knock out stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Red32 View Post
            Hey guys!
            His main qualities are that he is a technical dribbler, has speed and a very good shot. Because he isn't that tall, his center of gravity is low and it makes him hard to catch for defenders.

He is also very versatile, because he can be used as a playmaker, striker, false 9 or even on the wings.

Definitely a quality investment for Rennes.

Comment

Ghoddos is also known to be a big game winner - he has scored many important goals for his club and has given many key assists. He was MOTM in a game against Arsenal in the Europa league where after the game Arsene Wenger said that he was a "marvelous player".
              He is also knows to be a great free kick tacker, and scores many goals in that way.
              To add to what others members have said, he is also very strong and does not easily get pushed off the ball. He proved it to me against Arsenal he's not a weak player at all, overall he has great strength in addition to speed and technical ability!

Comment

According to Tehran Times, deal is around 3.5 mil Euro.
                It's happening

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  According to Tehran Times, deal is around 3.5 mil Euro.
                  It's happening
                  http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com...om-ostersunds/

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4264...-Saman-Ghoddos

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

i believe the deal is done, ghoddos and ostersund owner both confirmed also

Comment

Im not convinced this is a better move than Huesca or the best move he could’ve gotten but I’ll take it....at the end iof the day it’s a huge step up from Swedish league and he will have the opportunity to play against some really good teams.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

he was pictured clearly signing some shitt at Hascuasomething ...!!
                        fear that may interfere with his move elsewhere and if nothing hold it in limbo and legal altercations for a while..!!?

i'll wait till i see him in Rennes Jersey..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          he was pictured clearly signing some shitt at Hascuasomething ...!!
                          fear that may interfere with his move elsewhere and if nothing hold it in limbo and legal altercations for a while..!!?

i'll wait till i see him in Rennes Jersey..!!
                          Dealing with the drama of Iranian transfers is worse than the stuff that having a girlfriend brings along.

Comment

Here we go again...

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                              Here we go again...
                              Squarely he and OFK are at fault. How the f do you sign paperwork and back out of a deal expecting no reprecussions?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I told you guys he signed something on those pictures. sorry to say but our players have dump agents which need to be fired asap...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X