This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    Saman Ghoddos regrets having chosen Iran??!!!!
    http://90tv.ir/news/455625/%d9%82%d8...86%d9%86%d8%af

Original interview in Swedish
    https://audio-cdn.acast.com/stitched...AFARUOTJQ3BLOQ
    maybe our Swedish members can shed some light on it?
    Utter bullshit.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, he doesn't say he regrets it. He actually says he is very happy with his decision. However he says that if sweden had contacted him in a better way and first, things might have gone differently and there would have been a big chance that he would have choosen sweden. He then goes on saying that it felt like they just wanted me to tie me up, and only first show interest when Iran did. Basically this debate is about how footballers with foreing background are treated by the swedish football federation.

Comment

Thanks for clarification. Unfortunately, some keyboard warriors are already attacking his insta!

Comment

Thanks for clarification. Unfortunately, some keyboard warriors are already attacking his insta!
          Amazing, that is going to get him pumped for the world cup! idiots

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44271566
            BBC sports link him with a transfer to Swansea.

I hope he chooses a better league than championship.

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44271566
              BBC sports link him with a transfer to Swansea.

I hope he chooses a better league than championship.
              Thats because Potter is going there, he would like to bring Sema and Ghoddos with him. I doubt that will happen though.

Comment

Yeah those keyboard warriors are attacking ghoddos insta, just saw YOU ARE A TRAITOR! GET OUT OF OUR NATIONAL TEAM! some other writing antar and so on and some more writing bisharaf. Im happy that he cant read farsi because these idiots are being idiots

Comment

The dallal's influence in iranian sports media is at work again, i have read his interview and there is no way he said he would never choose Iran instead of sweden if he could change time.

Comment

This BS seems to be going viral on insta. Poor guy...

I hope this doesn’t affect him and that they manage to contain the shit storm before it leads to any damage.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's stories like this that make me question every cancellation report about Iran's friendlies.

Comment

Well the damage has been done by the media. Some people will never factcheck this and boom now we have a fanbase who will hate Saman.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          Well the damage has been done by the media. Some people will never factcheck this and boom now we have a fanbase who will hate Saman.
                          One goal or assist in the World Cup and no one will remember a thing

Comment

I feel bad for Ghoddos lol. Media always bullying him like that one time after the match forcing him to say words in Persian and having that look of disgust XD

Comment

LOL. Iranian "journalists" translating off a foreign language!!
                              hahaha. That always ends well !!!!

sigh!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Yeah those keyboard warriors are attacking ghoddos insta, just saw YOU ARE A TRAITOR! GET OUT OF OUR NATIONAL TEAM! some other writing antar and so on and some more writing bisharaf. Im happy that he cant read farsi because these idiots are being idiots
                                Can everyone please go on his Instagram and show him love. Say "We Love yoU Saman" etc.

Let's reverse the bikhaar idiots our nation has become on Social Media

Comment

Working...
                                X