Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE WEEK 3 (LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile,.. after party at the afc headquarter

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

My theory is that the Saudis made an under the table deal to only have 2 clubs participate in the ACL and in return have control of which referee officiates which match.

It is surprising to me how a country whose top club went to the finals of the 2017 ACL have ONLY 2 football clubs in the 2018 AFC Champions League.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        The only issue with that letter is that it sounds sexist, unless they're 100% positive the reader/people in charge are merely men, it's just wrong to say "Dear Sir" the right addressing would have been "Dear sir/madam"
        At the end of the first paragraph, it says March 20018 instead of 2018. Does anyone proof read these letters for our teams? I am very well qualified and can do proof reading for them for a minimal charge. If anyone has contact with IFF please put me in touch with them, I have a extensive referral list, and know how to use spell check on Microsoft Word. Thank you!

Comment

The Malaysian referee has been appointed for Al Rayyan - Al Hilal LOL!

Comment

^ he is on a mission for the 0-8ers I promise.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
            X