Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE WEEK 3 (LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun fact:

Our teams always start off the ACL nicely With victory, and then decline slowly into the league, whereas this year the trend has gone otherwise.

I will superstitiously take it as a pathway to success this edition of ACL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Also Hosseini for TM, if he would be goal vs Sweden we’d probably have a chance. Don’t see how Berg was good anyway just overrated by people.
      Wasn’t it like 2 weeks ago u told me no thanks to Hosseini for TM bc of one bad game and now because of a good one you’re on the bandwagon?
      Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 03-06-2018, 08:14 PM.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I am HAPPY, three out of four Iranian teams won their matches this week.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
          no bro, 2 won and 2 tied.

Pers vs Wasl 2-0
          Zob vs Wahdeh 2-0

Traxtur vs Jazeera 0-0
          Est vs Ain 2-2

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            Esteghlal won as well - but the referee robbed us, so you're right but officially, it's 2 wins, 2 draws.

Comment

Esteghlal officially files a complaint. I'm surprised the letter is actually good!

Comment

According to 90tv, three of Esteghlal's leaders (the guys who lead the fan cheers) were arrested by Al-Ain police last night.
                Yet, our people continue to travel to this country for garbage malls and shitty clubs.

http://90tv.ir/news/444010/دستگیری-س...‡Ø±-العین

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  According to 90tv, three of Esteghlal's leaders (the guys who lead the fan cheers) were arrested by Al-Ain police last night.
                  Yet, our people continue to travel to this country for garbage malls and shitty clubs.

I have never or never will travel to that garbage place.

Comment

Kish >>>> Dubai

Comment

Please RT and Like:

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...83961682370560

Once again, Johnny Duerden is our champion in truth in the mainstream media.

Comment

Dubai is an overrated, overheated, hot piece of gunk

I didn't believe my mom when she said she hated it back when she had a medical conference there in 2006, but now I can see why lol

Comment

The general grammar and writing in the letter is awesome! but the request for apology at the end is pure BS!!

ESES management should have instead asked for a full and thorough inquiry, and a response from the ref committee and explanation why such a gross intentional decision can even happen in such a high profile game. Apology is the easiest way out to a refs decision that gutted Esteghal and cost them 3 valuable points!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Esteghlal officially files a complaint. I'm surprised the letter is actually good!
                            The only issue with that letter is that it sounds sexist, unless they're 100% positive the reader/people in charge are merely men, it's just wrong to say "Dear Sir" the right addressing would have been "Dear sir/madam"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Wasn’t it like 2 weeks ago u told me no thanks to Hosseini for TM bc of one bad game and now because of a good one you’re on the bandwagon?
                              I think I was talking about the defender, don't follow Esteghlal much expect for ACL. Though, I did see his name pop up frequently and thought he was one of those overhyped players until I research him and watched his games. Realistically, he won't be implemented into the squad until after WC. So at this point, I just wish for the best and all of this is a huge headache to choose since one player turns up one week and doesn't the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

So happy the Iranian concerts/events all changed to Turkey/Armenia etc. Always cringed having our concerts in that hostile and unfriendly country!

Comment

Working...
                                X