Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discussion of PP fans animosity towards CQ and TM doesn’t belong on TM news thread. Please either use CQ vs Branko thread or open a new one.

Comment

Amiri is suspended for the China match.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        Persepolis fans turned against CQ. Not TM
        man this comment itself shows you really have no grasp of reality and what is actually being said......theres quite literally thousands of comments everywhere on social media that are anti-TM, not CQ you can refer to any instagram account you want.....all the comments are there.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Discussion of PP fans animosity towards CQ and TM doesn’t belong on TM news thread. Please either use CQ vs Branko thread or open a new one.
          This. Getting quite tired of seeing the same regurgitated garbage hate speech towards PP, its coach, fans, etc. on TM NEWS thread...

Comment

When was the last time TM (not clubs) entered a FINAL and lost?

As far as I can remembered our hurdle has mostly been the Semis, where we falter. And the 3 times we did go past semis, we actually won the trophy.
            So hopefully if we get past Japan, winning the trophy shd be easier than going past Semis.

Comment

Never

Iran has lost 5 times in the semis tho

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                you are exaggerating. may be for a small portion of the fans who were close to him form the old neighborhood. but in general, it was always Solutan Ali -e Parvin. and then in the 90's he was booed out of the stadium. I am sure you remember that too if you were around then.
                Not exaggerating at all. During that time he was a God to pp fans throughout the 80s and at the very least up until 1992 which is when I left Iran.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hey guys.. Someone knows at which hotel team Melli is staying?

Comment

Clean cut match against China in the QF, and most likely seeing off the worst Japanese team to enter the competition since '92 in the semi's.

Personally I wanted an Iran-Australia final, but the aussies are in an even worse shape than the Japanese in this comp. So Iran vs Korea final. Would be one hell of a 1-0. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

As far as I can remembered our hurdle has mostly been the Semis, where we falter. And the 3 times we did go past semis, we actually won the trophy.
                      So hopefully if we get past Japan, winning the trophy shd be easier than going past Semis.
                      my concern doctor jan is that we'll be emotionally spent after a Japan semifinal match. On some level, the boys may feel that just reaching the final after 40+ years is an achievement in and of itself. I hope there's no lapse in the final - this is where we'll need CQ's touch.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have a brutal match against China ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

1966 Asian Games.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I just noticed we didn't lose an Asian Cup game within 90 minutes since December 1996! It's so overdue for us to finally make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                            Clean cut match against China in the QF, and most likely seeing off the worst Japanese team to enter the competition since '92 in the semi's.

Personally I wanted an Iran-Australia final, but the aussies are in an even worse shape than the Japanese in this comp. So Iran vs Korea final. Would be one hell of a 1-0. lol.

I don't mean to call you out, but there are no clean cut matches here. We have not won the Asian cup and 2 generation have come and gone.

I keep hearing about this "easy match" vs China and Japan and thats not the case. Unless people want to set that language up in case things go bad for us later on so they can prove their agenda.

Comment

We have terrible record in OT and PK. Didn't win any match of the last 6 of OT and PK since 1996. That is horrible. We are due to win ONE or more finally!!

Comment

I do think this time around the championship belief really exists within our team, its great the tournament is so soon after the world cup, coming off those performances against portugal and spain really does give you a we can attitude, despite portugal and spains lacking performance in the cup

Comment

Working...
                                X