This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
    I have to disagree with you on majority of points you made. Parvin never was treated as prophet as you make it. Many PP fans didn't even liked his managing skills. He was famous as Ali dombeh. I have never seen a PP fan to be like that in my entire life. I have seen SS fans who make Hejazi as an idol. Naser khan was a charismatic goal keeper, a khoshtip and honest man. His goal keeping skills was equal to Abedzadeh. His managing skills was average. His only success was was ACL title in 90-91 when 6-8 teams were competing from amaturish leagues. If you have seen any one treating Parvin az prophet, they must be idiots or very poor and uneducated. People can claim being fan of any club in social media or real life and there is nothing to prove that at least on internet. I have seen videos of SS fans wearing Sepahan Jersey and taking Japanese flag to stadium on instagram to create tension between Sepahan and PP fans. When you see this you doubt many things.

Btw I was following social media and team melli news back in 2013 and hate toward CQ was pretty intense from SS fans. It partially settled down when CQ called up 7-8 SS players for world cup 2014.

Btw, I don't defend any SS, PP, etc fans, players or Karshenas who wish team melli lose in AC 2019. I only make a difference for people who insult CQ and those who wish that melli lose. Mixing both crowd is wrong. Insulting CQ although is wrong in my honest opinion, it still doesn't necessary mean insulting team melli.
    During the 80s and 90s Parvin was treated as a God by fans both as player and coach. Any disrespect towards him in the stadium would result in fans chanting Parvin sarvareteh. I remember reading Morteza Fonoonizadeh's recollection of a game he played against Parvin where he fouled him and then begged Parvin to let him take his hand and help him up in fear of fans beating him up for the foul after the game.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
      I have to disagree with you on majority of points you made. Parvin never was treated as prophet as you make it. Many PP fans didn't even liked his managing skills. He was famous as Ali dombeh. I have never seen a PP fan to be like that in my entire life. I have seen SS fans who make Hejazi as an idol. Naser khan was a charismatic goal keeper, a khoshtip and honest man. His goal keeping skills was equal to Abedzadeh. His managing skills was average. His only success was was ACL title in 90-91 when 6-8 teams were competing from amaturish leagues. If you have seen any one treating Parvin az prophet, they must be idiots or very poor and uneducated. People can claim being fan of any club in social media or real life and there is nothing to prove that at least on internet. I have seen videos of SS fans wearing Sepahan Jersey and taking Japanese flag to stadium on instagram to create tension between Sepahan and PP fans. When you see this you doubt many things.
      Btw I was following social media and team melli news back in 2013 and hate toward CQ was pretty intense from SS fans. It partially settled down when CQ called up 7-8 SS players for world cup 2014.
      Btw, I don't defend any SS, PP, etc fans, players or Karshenas who wish team melli lose in AC 2019. I only make a difference for people who insult CQ and those who wish that melli lose. Mixing both crowd is wrong. Insulting CQ although is wrong in my honest opinion, it still doesn't necessary mean insulting team melli.
      I don't want to go back and forth with you on this nonsense, but I don't want you to think you somehow got away with the mastmali. Your point about Parvin not being an idol to red fans is a pure lie to anyone who followed Iranian football at the time. "Ali Dombeh" was what Taj fans called him. To Perspolis fans he was practically a God.

Your comparison of red and blue reactions to CQ is another silly lie. Queiroz STILL has problems with GN. He still refuses to invite Rahmati and neither of those guys have forgiven him. So why aren't Taj fans cursing at CQ then? In WC 2014 the GN/Rahmati issue was fresh and a lot of blue fans felt Haghigi didn't deserve to take Rahmati's spot in goal. Was there even a fraction of the abuse and circus atmosphere against team melli during that WC as there was during Russia??...

It's a club for god's sake. It's not your family. You don't have to make up stuff and create an alternate reality just to rationalize disgusting behavior.

And yes, they haven't just insulted CQ, there are plenty of comments all over social media attacking team melli itself, hoping for it to lose, and making fun of our boys when they win as we saw after the Morocco game. Even the majority of abuse against Azmoun has been from red fans who are butthurt because his father dared to respond to Professor Ivankovic after he called Sardar "invisible" in the Tunisia match.

Enough with the nonsense. You want to support Perspolis even as a middle aged man, good for you. Just don't lie about things the rest of us have seen with our own eyes.

Comment

To me, all these hegenomic clubs can just disappear from domestic football - don't care about any of them.

But anyone who compares the absolute torrent of social media abuse on TM and CQ by mostly domestic Persepolis fans (with a few in the USA/Canada) with the Esteghlal fans in 2013/2014 has a big agenda. They are incomparable - there were quite a few immature Esteghlal fans swearing at CQ but not like this - and certainly not in such a concerted way with so many numbers.

Get rid of all of these - EsEs, PesPes, FesFes, ChosChos. Who needs them...After the Asian Cup is over there needs to be a big discussion about Iran's domestic club situation.

#DissolvePPandSS

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
          Exactly. You were not aware because it was never as bad as things have been in the last two years. Ever since red fans turned against team melli, it's impossible to visit social media without reading endless abuse against CQ and team melli followed by "faghat Branko!"
          Persepolis fans turned against CQ. Not TM. I know it is difficult for some of you to distinguish the two, but that's not Persepolis fans problem. Perspolis fans turned against CQ because of his blatant lies and bullshit against Persepolis, it's fans and it's coach.

Persplis fans never made a prophet out of Parvin. In fact they booed parvin in the stadium until he quit persepolis. I know because I was there on one such occasions. Parvin was "Sultan", never prophet or any crap like that.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            Persepolis fans turned against CQ. Not TM. I know it is difficult for some of you to distinguish the two, but that's not Persepolis fans problem. Perspolis fans turned against CQ because of his blatant lies and bullshit against Persepolis, it's fans and it's coach.
            The only correct part of this revisionist partisan drivel is that Perspolis fans indeed turned against CQ. But not because of "lies and bullshit" on his part against your precious club and that Croat guy you prefer to your country, but because of lies and bullshit on the part of Doctor Professor Ivankovic against CQ, which included accusations of "trying to rig the league's outcome", based on a schedule that Doctor Professor had actually agreed to months earlier!

Since Branko apologists seem to have a problem with long term memory, let me remind you that this entire feud started when Branko blasted CQ out of nowhere in an interview and accused him of trying to sabotage Perspolis, followed immediately by Perspolis fans unleashing a torrent of profanity and abuse on CQ's facebook page as well as Instagram and Telegram. Queiroz had actually been very cordial and polite to Branko up to that point.

As for Branko fans being "only against CQ" and not team melli, save this stuff for someone who can't read Farsi and hasn't read the disgusting comments against our boys and the wishes for their humiliation by the Branko Fan Club day in and day out.

Persplis fans never made a prophet out of Parvin. In fact they booed parvin in the stadium until he quit persepolis. I know because I was there on one such occasions. Parvin was "Sultan", never prophet or any crap like that.
            I know amoo joon Parvin had indeed lost his luster by the time your generation of fanatics came of age. But back in the 80s and 90s when you weren't into football yet, he was far more than just a "Sultan" to red fans. To that generation he was something of a cult figure.

I don't hold it against you for not being old enough to remember this. By the 2000s when fans started booing Parvin in stadiums they had moved on to new idols like Karimi and Daei. But to those of us who are old enough to remember, the Parvin following among red fans was more intense than Karimi and Daei's combined.

Comment

During the 80s and 90s he was God to pp fans. And I say that as someone who was there and regularly witnessed it first hand.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Nonsense.

That's why they are saying Persepolis is their national team? If it was just a problematic coach, they would not undermine the integrity of the National team.

One season Persepolis finally makes it to the Asian Club finals, and look how oghdeyi and hysterical they get.

Comment

Iran and Japan are the only teams without conceding any goals in this tournament.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                      Iran and Japan are the only teams without conceding any goals in this tournament.
                      Japan concede against Turkmens and Uzbeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Nonsense.

That's why they are saying Persepolis is their national team? If it was just a problematic coach, they would not undermine the integrity of the National team.

One season Persepolis finally makes it to the Asian Club finals, and look how oghdeyi and hysterical they get.
                        lol oghdeye are the ones that couldn't even stand that one time of Persepolis reaching the finals. the problems with CQ started two years before they reached that ACL final. in case you weren't around to remember!!

Who is "they"?? the 16 year olds you have seen Instagram?? lol.. and what kind of Integrity does your national team have the it gets undermined by a few 16 year old on Instagram??
                        speaks volume of how much trust you have in your TM's Integrity!!

this is about personality, lies and deceptions, and revengeful character of CQ. He had the same shit back in Portugal. this has nothing to do with TM. but you and the likes of you who cheered for the Japanese team with a Japanese flag in hand are out of sudden all Nationalists and anyone that criticizes your god CQ, is Anti Iran and Vatanforoush.

When you show me where Branko has lied, then I will criticize that as well. but I would never ever call Berianvand or any TM player a Vatanforoush! You and those like you do.
                        that's the difference between us!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          During the 80s and 90s he was God to pp fans. And I say that as someone who was there and regularly witnessed it first hand.
                          you are exaggerating. may be for a small portion of the fans who were close to him form the old neighborhood. but in general, it was always Solutan Ali -e Parvin. and then in the 90's he was booed out of the stadium. I am sure you remember that too if you were around then.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            To me, all these hegenomic clubs can just disappear from domestic football - don't care about any of them.
                            But anyone who compares the absolute torrent of social media abuse on TM and CQ by mostly domestic Persepolis fans (with a few in the USA/Canada) with the Esteghlal fans in 2013/2014 has a big agenda. They are incomparable - there were quite a few immature Esteghlal fans swearing at CQ but not like this - and certainly not in such a concerted way with so many numbers.
                            Get rid of all of these - EsEs, PesPes, FesFes, ChosChos. Who needs them...After the Asian Cup is over there needs to be a big discussion about Iran's domestic club situation.
                            #DissolvePPandSS

100+
                            Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
                              I don't want to go back and forth with you on this nonsense, but I don't want you to think you somehow got away with the mastmali. Your point about Parvin not being an idol to red fans is a pure lie to anyone who followed Iranian football at the time. "Ali Dombeh" was what Taj fans called him. To Perspolis fans he was practically a God.

Your comparison of red and blue reactions to CQ is another silly lie. Queiroz STILL has problems with GN. He still refuses to invite Rahmati and neither of those guys have forgiven him. So why aren't Taj fans cursing at CQ then? In WC 2014 the GN/Rahmati issue was fresh and a lot of blue fans felt Haghigi didn't deserve to take Rahmati's spot in goal. Was there even a fraction of the abuse and circus atmosphere against team melli during that WC as there was during Russia??...

It's a club for god's sake. It's not your family. You don't have to make up stuff and create an alternate reality just to rationalize disgusting behavior.

And yes, they haven't just insulted CQ, there are plenty of comments all over social media attacking team melli itself, hoping for it to lose, and making fun of our boys when they win as we saw after the Morocco game. Even the majority of abuse against Azmoun has been from red fans who are butthurt because his father dared to respond to Professor Ivankovic after he called Sardar "invisible" in the Tunisia match.

Enough with the nonsense. You want to support Perspolis even as a middle aged man, good for you. Just don't lie about things the rest of us have seen with our own eyes.
                              Sorry I have to disagree with you. Specially when you call my comments as lies. Your points have been addressed by me and refutted. It is up to readers now.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                                Qatar and Iran received no goals. Japan conceded goals from Turkmenistan.

Comment

Working...
                                X