Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Hacoupian does it again. Man, if I ever visit Iran, I'd love to get a custom suit at one of his stores. The man is a fashion genius. GQ TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I am not old enough to remember Hasan Roshan but from what i heard and have seen base on videos, he was pretty good as well, but i remember both Pious and Daei at their prime and i can say Sardar is probably as good as both if not better in level of talent, we are talking about two legends in Pious and Daei, specially Daei.
      Im not old enough either but Ive seen his game and he was definitely a special player for us. His hard style of play kept him on the sidelines many time but whenever he played, he was an impactful player.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Roshan was a technical player but I wouldn’t say gifted. His Biggest asset was pace and killer goal Instict. His biggest stage was to be world cup 1978 in Argentina, however he had damaged knee and even strapped, he managed to score a beautiful goal against Peru.

Every player has his own unique features and style, not so sure how they can be compared to one another?
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
          Hyperactive jigars, so cute.
          Error 404!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            Roshan was a technical player but I wouldn’t say gifted. His Biggest asset was pace and killer goal Instict. His biggest stage was to be world cup 1978 in Argentina, however he had damaged knee and even strapped, he managed to score a beautiful goal against Peru.
            Every player has his own unique features and style, not so sure how they can be compared to one another?
            Roshan and Pious had some similarities and a lethal finish but Pious was a more instinctive finisher.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

My father in law got my wedding suit from Hakoupian 17 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                https://www.instagram.com/p/BsFlNg6B...d=3cmqoa0p1hv8
                https://www.instagram.com/p/BsFziLNh..._web_copy_link
                Does anybody know where I can watch the full Quiz?
                Didn‘t know Sardar can be so angry hahaha

Age 2ta sib ro az 3ta bardari chandta sib dari?
                Gholizadeh: 3ta

shows his competitive zeal ...!! most all of the greatest players in variety of sports have that in them..!!
                they could come across as the nicest and calmest individuals in normal social occasions but once placed in a competitive setting their true nature comes to surface..!! Michael Jordan was a prime example of this..!
                you wanna get to know the real nature of your friends...? play a game of Monopoly with them..!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Mr. Hacoupian does it again. Man, if I ever visit Iran, I'd love to get a custom suit at one of his stores. The man is a fashion genius. GQ TM!
                  I think I drove past his store in Tehran, the place looked dope, and was good located. If you go there or not, go crazy buying suits in Iran, honestly its cheap AF and you can tell them to do whatever you want with it, tailoring is insane in Iran, they have skills I tell you. I can truly recomend you this store, the man owning it/ working there knew my size when I walked in right away, he gave me the most sick suits: https://www.instagram.com/kavan_mirdamad/

Comment

When you spending american $ in Iran things like top quality suits are really worth purchasing in Hakoupian.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Not bad..Faghat cravate kame..

Dandy assassins take no prisoners, slay hearts on their way.
                      Class of 2019 is a killer. Help!
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I am sure you guys know that Iran is the tallest team in Asia and 12th tallest in the world.
                        The tallest is Serbia with 1.85 meters average and we are at 1.83 average.

We don't have a single player under 1.77 meters.

That is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          I am sure you guys know that Iran is the tallest team in Asia and third tallest in the world.

That is amazing.
                          I attribute it to our love for shir.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                            I attribute it to our love for shir.
                            Or perhaps masto-khiar?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Or perhaps masto-khiar?
                              You're both wrong: its doogh

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                I am sure you guys know that Iran is the tallest team in Asia and third tallest in the world.

That is amazing.
                                Proof? We may be the tallest team in Asia, but I highly doubt we are the 3rd tallest team in the world. If I’m not mistaken, we were like 8th in the World Cup or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X