X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Countries we played :

Cool map...didn't realize we played China so much...

Comment

this map show we lack friedlies alot

Comment

Reporters were grilling our players and staff about why we don't play bigger friendlies.
        Our football reporters are idiots. On one hand they talk about how there is no money in Iranian football, on the other hand they want mutimillion dollar friendlies that do nothing not to mention the political pressure as well.

Comment

Originally posted by beevee View Post
          AAAHHHH, can the bitching ever stop?? Please dude let it go, it is what it is.
          If we beat Korea or Japan in the final of AFC final 2-1 you'll be bitchin about why we couldn't win by 3 or more. baba joon let it go
          Yeah i know it is what it is. I've been following TM for almost 20 years (as much as i can at least). I still have the right to speak my mind though.

I was just putting things into context: We are getting the same caliber of friendlies as countries like Myanmar, while our opponents are playing top teams on a regular basis. - There's nothing wrong with pointing this out. This is a public forum after all, and you don't have to reply, if you don't have anything constructive to add.

As for your second assumption - No, I would not complain if Iran won it's first Asian cup in over 40 years. Has anyone ever complained about a 1 goal win against a top Asian side? Not sure what you're on about but it makes no sense to make assumptions like this about someone you don't even know.

Anyways, despite the lack of quality friendlies, it's great to see we are still top of Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Reporters were grilling our players and staff about why we don't play bigger friendlies.
            Our football reporters are idiots. On one hand they talk about how there is no money in Iranian football, on the other hand they want mutimillion dollar friendlies that do nothing not to mention the political pressure as well.
            No need multimillon dollars friendlies. Just play the like of Ukraine, Hungary, Bosnia

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              No need multimillon dollars friendlies. Just play the like of Ukraine, Hungary, Bosnia
              Those 3 countries are exactly the kind of country that won't play Iran if they get the slightest bit of pressure.

Comment

After yesterday's game, I'd like to see this line up used when everyone is fit.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                  After yesterday's game, I'd like to see this line up used when everyone is fit.
                  this line up show just how much cq has brought our team, only beiranvand is playing in iran. 1 out of 11 starting line up, now that is amazing

Comment

Will PAG make it to the AFC?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      this line up show just how much cq has brought our team, only beiranvand is playing in iran. 1 out of 11 starting line up, now that is amazing
                      And the only player not based in Europe single handedly stopped a Ronaldo goal in his quest to take over Daie' all-time scoring record. Not a bad lineup at all!

Comment

I like that lineup. I wouldn't mind also seeing Gholizadeh as the left winger and Rezaei in the middle for Amiri. I think we could get away with it in the AFC.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by sahandkarimi View Post
                          Will PAG make it to the AFC?
                          2 months, means he will be back in mid December... Hopefully..

Comment

That line up is good apart from I'd like to see a box-to-box powerhouse like Ebrahimi in there.

Unfortunately I think we only have space for one out-an-out striker so it's either Kaveh or Sardar for me.

Comment

Saeid unfortunately out for three weeks. Maybe he can be already back for the next TM games. Love to see this guy playing. So unfortunate especially since it was going good for him at reading. PAG,rezaei,ezza out now. Does anyone know when rezaei is back and also someone in the post before put him on the left wing. can he play that? i thought he is a classic striker!?

Comment

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
                                Saeid unfortunately out for three weeks. Maybe he can be already back for the next TM games. Love to see this guy playing. So unfortunate especially since it was going good for him at reading. PAG,rezaei,ezza out now. Does anyone know when rezaei is back and also someone in the post before put him on the left wing. can he play that? i thought he is a classic striker!?
                                Rezaei is smart enough and has the skills to play almost anywhere up front. His best position is a supporting striker in a two striker formation, but he can really shine anywhere. I'd rather see him in the middle than out wide, but I think he needs to be on the pitch one way or another.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X