Jasur Yaxshiboyev (Paxtakor)
    Jaloliddin Masharipov (Paxtakor)
    Islom Kenjaboyev (Nasaf)
    Xurshid G'iyosov (Bunyodkor)
    Sardor Sobirxo'jayev (Bunyodkor)

Forwards:
    Zabihillo O'rinboyev (Metallurg)
    Andrey Sidorov (Qizilqum)

Some U23 players Eldor Shomurodov (Rostov, Russia), Doston Hamdamov (Anzhi, Russia), Otabek Shukurov (Sharjah, UAE), Bobir Abdixoliqov (Nasaf) weren't released by their teams.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny63 View Post
      Uzbekistan going to Iran with U23 team

Goalkeepers:
      Botirali Ergashev (Navbahor)
      Umid Ergashev (Nasaf)
      Rahim Davronov (Mash'al)

Defenders:
      Rustam Ashurmatov (Bunyodkor)
      Islom Qobilov (Bunyodkor)
      Akrom Komilov (Bunyodkor)
      Doston Tursunov (Neftchi)
      Hojiakbar Alijonov (Paxtakor)
      Abbos Otaxonov (Metallurg)
      Doniyor Narzullayev (Nasaf)

Midfielders:
      Odil Hamrobekov (Nasaf)
      Aziz G'aniyev (Nasaf)
      Javohir Siddiqov (Qo'qon-1912)
      Aziz Turg'unboyev (Navbahor)
      Jasur Yaxshiboyev (Paxtakor)
      Jaloliddin Masharipov (Paxtakor)
      Islom Kenjaboyev (Nasaf)
      Xurshid G'iyosov (Bunyodkor)
      Sardor Sobirxo'jayev (Bunyodkor)

Forwards:
      Zabihillo O'rinboyev (Metallurg)
      Andrey Sidorov (Qizilqum)

Some U23 players Eldor Shomurodov (Rostov, Russia), Doston Hamdamov (Anzhi, Russia), Otabek Shukurov (Sharjah, UAE), Bobir Abdixoliqov (Nasaf) weren't released by their teams.
      So another Sierra Leone game in the making

PSYCHOPATH
      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

So will we finally play against Greece or not?!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          So will we finally play against Greece or not?!
          Hope so, because I really want to go to it.

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
            not to that extent but yes.. This is what happens when we schedule teams that don't make the World Cup. I would've rather scheduled Australia or KSA before Uzbekistan.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BizS0qSBHdo/

Squad.

Comment

Lol at every team we play against fields their B or C team in a friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  This..
                  My heart sank when I saw CQ leave the interview that way. We have the worst media in the entire planet. Who gives a flying F**k what morons like Ghalanoei think ?? The guy has been lot o pot since he was a player and he has only gotten worse over the years. His knowledge of Football is absolute Sh*t compared to CQ yet the federation allows him to open his mouth and talk garbage like that. And shame on those lowlife reporters for relaying the Garbage that came out of Ghalenei's mouth.

I swear I will be so furious if we lose CQ after the WC. We will sink back to the dark era of 2006-2011 without CQ.

PS Even though I did not have a preference which Iranian team advance today, but to Burn Ghalenoei's A$$ , I hope Esteghlal demolishes Zob Ahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    My heart sank when I saw CQ leave the interview that way. We have the worst media in the entire planet. Who gives a flying F**k what morons like Ghalanoei think ?? The guy has been lot o pot since he was a player and he has only gotten worse over the years. His knowledge of Football is absolute Sh*t compared to CQ yet the federation allows him to open his mouth and talk garbage like that. And shame on those lowlife reporters for relaying the Garbage that came out of Ghalenei's mouth.

I swear I will be so furious if we lose CQ after the WC. We will sink back to the dark era of 2006-2011 without CQ.

PS Even though I did not have a preference which Iranian team advance today, but to Burn Ghalenoei's A$$ , I hope Esteghlal demolishes Zob Ahan.
                    Wait till he leaves. Then people and the mofos around in IFF and the journalists will realize what he did for us, and what garbage iranian coaches will be for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                      We will have a B or C team playing with only a few days of training, so their u-23 should be good enough as opposition...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        We will have a B or C team playing with only a few days of training, so their u-23 should be good enough as opposition...
                        thier main players were never going to play, but turkey and greece will be excellent test.

Comment

Im 100% sure Noorafkhan will play a big role in Team Melli's future.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                            Im 100% sure Noorafkhan will play a big role in Team Melli's future.
                            If they move to europe as seems very likely, all of noorafkan, Majid Hosseini, Sadegh Moharrami, Ali Gholizadeh, Mehdi Torabi will play a big role in TM's future. Plus reza shekari who I expect to see in the Asian Cup squad.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bizo4qyH...ranianlegioner
                              Ehsan, Karim, Taremi all have joined the camp

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                ^^If the one to the left is Torabi than I don't think there is any competition! He's got more experience in TM than the other one.

Yes, he is.

If they were only One.

Comment

Working...
                                X