X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charleroi have submitted an official offer for Gholizadeh. Via Gol Bezan

Comment

Somebody tell those damn AZ Alkmaar officials that they should be going after Torabi!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Somebody tell those damn AZ Alkmaar officials that they should be going after Torabi!!!!
        Best case scenario would be golizadeh goes to Charleroi and AZ scoops up Torabi. Everyone wins
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I am sure JB and Kaveh performance in Dutch and Belgian league will open the door for more Iranians there. This remind me of Daei, Azizi, Bagheri's first year in Bundesliga and how we saw, even a guy like Khatibi joining HSV!

Comment

Doesn't really matter tbf to Belgian Leauge, one of our team's best CM came from Genk.

Comment

Torabi has already wasted too much time in Iran, really hope AZ grabs him.

Also, holy wow, super proud of JB!
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

They both are in the List of 35 but only one will make it to the final list.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

They are best friends too. But they have to compete. Hopefully a healthy rivalry.

Comment

^^If the one to the left is Torabi than I don't think there is any competition! He's got more experience in TM than the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                      I don't know about jersey but I made a song for TM and opened a threat for it but you guys didn't pay attention at all... Lemme know if you like it

https://soundcloud.com/kidmo/the-white-army
                      SICK SONG!

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                        I don't know about jersey but I made a song for TM and opened a threat for it but you guys didn't pay attention at all... Lemme know if you like it

https://soundcloud.com/kidmo/the-white-army

Great song!!
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community

Comment

Do you think ARJ or Kaveh suggest to their teams that they should go after Torabi or Gholizadeh

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Was the list of 35 announced yet?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Was the list of 35 announced yet?
                              Monday

Comment

true
                                his style of play is excellent match for AZ ultra offensive formation and tactics..!!
                                Gholizadeh is hereby getting much more love and interest from EU clubs over Torabi probably primarily because of his few years younger age..!! clubs figure he is more adaptable to EU life and still prone to improving his overall game in EU Clubs professional settings and most importantly by the time he reaches his career supposed peak years he will be a younger and more marketable player for $hipping off to richer EU clubs..!
                                and also probably because Torabi is probably demanding a higher salary? and he just doesnt come across to me as a guy who's too gongho about making an EU move and his bache-shekhi o yatimi looks also suggests to me he aint gonna be too comfortable for Western lifestyle nor all too adaptable to a foreign language and culture....??

Comment

Working...
                                X