X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    true
    his style of play is excellent match for AZ ultra offensive formation and tactics..!!
    Gholizadeh is hereby getting much more love and interest from EU clubs over Torabi probably primarily because of his few years younger age..!! clubs figure he is more adaptable to EU life and still prone to improving his overall game in EU Clubs professional settings and most importantly by the time he reaches his career supposed peak years he will be a younger and more marketable player for $hipping off to richer EU clubs..!
    and also probably because Torabi is probably demanding a higher salary? and he just doesnt come across to me as a guy who's too gongho about making an EU move and his bache-shekhi o yatimi looks also suggests to me he aint gonna be too comfortable for Western lifestyle nor all too adaptable to a foreign language and culture....??
    Those were a lot of conclusions only based on how he looks! The poor guy could have the best English knowledge among them all!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      They both are in the List of 35 but only one will make it to the final list.
      to me they both are are doubtful for the WC traveling squad..!!? if any of the two, definitely Torabi has a far better chance..!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Those were a lot of conclusions only based on how he looks! The poor guy could have the best English knowledge among them all!
        But to be fair, i also did put 2 Question marks ?? after those questionable presumptuous comments, instead of just one...!!? and personally do dig it when he sports his funky ass Fro...!!

btw, i wasnt all that impressed with this gholizadeh kid..!! so i sorta am bit baffled by his seemingly somewhat intense EU interest for his services ...?? but then again i only saw him play that once or twice? that he featured in TM more recently..!
        most probably he comes very cheap and the fact that he is still plenty young ?? and i suppose the fact that he is already a proven starter in a somewhat professional league of us..!
        Last edited by BacheLot; 05-12-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

I am not a coach, but have played football since I was 8 and still do (LOL),never been professional and never will be.. never claimed I know anything or claimed my way is the right way but always had an eye from talent.. why am I not seeing anything in Torabi? can you guys please shed some light on this subject? Why do you think he is so good? I just cannot see it

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
            I am not a coach, but have played football since I was 8 and still do (LOL),never been professional and never will be.. never claimed I know anything or claimed my way is the right way but always had an eye from talent.. why am I not seeing anything in Torabi? can you guys please shed some light on this subject? Why do you think he is so good? I just cannot see it
            just look at his performances in the league, one of the top 3 players undoubtedly. Became a real leader in a young saipa team and scored many key goals. His ability in take ons is fantastic ( see montenegro match), he gives good assists, he has godo physique (6 ft tall as a winger), and is a willing runner. His cons are that he often fails to keep possession, especially when playing in attacking midfield, and can over dribble. Still a very good player though, who hopefully will make his mark in europe, and if not, provide one of Sorkhabi clubs with a very valuable addition for ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
              I don't know about jersey but I made a song for TM and opened a threat for it but you guys didn't pay attention at all... Lemme know if you like it
              https://soundcloud.com/kidmo/the-white-army
              well worthy bump...!
              me likes as well..! good job o damet garm...!
              you should post it in a separate thread about TM songs or something so close to heading into russia..!!?
              btw
              i have always thought "Mansour-Azize delami" song would make a pretty sweet, Shaad TM Song..!!?

obviously with some Lyrical changes and tweaks ..! which shouldnt be all too difficult to do??
              TM ke truly azizeh dele maneh..!
              maybe you and Webbi and probably Mansour should gang up and produce that song for us to boogie down with at fanFests in Russia ..!!
              Last edited by BacheLot; 05-12-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                well worthy bump...!
                me likes as well..! good job o damet garm...!
                you should post it in a separate thread about TM songs or something so close to heading into russia..!!?
                btw
                i have always thought "Mansour-Azize delami" song would make a pretty sweet, Shaad TM Song..!!?

obviously with some Lyrical changes and tweaks ..! which shouldnt be all too difficult to do??
                TM ke truly azizeh dele maneh..!
                maybe you and Webbi and probably Mansour should gang up and produce that song for us to boogie down with at fanFests in Russia ..!!
                I'm open to collab with any singer or producer
                But for now I'm waiting for teammelli91 to make a tribute for TM using my song I think that'll be sick af

PSYCHOPATH
                https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                  Bijan joon, I think he's the only player in TM with sudden explosive moments. He's fast and strong and at the same time very technical. He can take the ball and run and suddenly you see he's in front of the goal, scoring or assisting. A very effective player who provides high energy in the games. In fact, I wouldn't mind if he started some games.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Bijan joon, I think he's the only player in TM with sudden explosive moments. He's fast and strong and at the same time very technical. He can take the ball and run and suddenly you see he's in front of the goal, scoring or assisting. A very effective player who provides high energy in the games. In fact, I wouldn't mind if he started some games.
                    I don't know bro, he had a nice "sudden explosive moment" against Uzbekistan 3 years ago but those types of moves against teams like Guam and Kyrgyzstan aren't really going to count for anything in the WC.

I don't know why but I just don;t find him to be an intelligent player at all and he runs with his head down most of the time which is pretty odd for a player at his level.

P.S. I hope someone doesn't jump on ^ that comment and makes another silly short/no neck joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      I don't know bro, he had a nice "sudden explosive moment" against Uzbekistan 3 years ago but those types of moves against teams like Guam and Kyrgyzstan aren't really going to count for anything in the WC.

I don't know why but I just don;t find him to be an intelligent player at all and he runs with his head down most of the time which is pretty odd for a player at his level.)
                      Maybe because CQ barely gave Torabi a chance and instead opted for Amiri every time?

And actually to be fair your description of Torabi fits Amiri quite well.

Comment

No news about the upcoming friendly against Uzbekistan on 19. May ?

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

Just a bit of insight from Portuguese redditors about their team.

It seems that most of them are worried about Portugal’s defence. The regular back line is usually injured. Pepe has been injured for periods of time this season, Guerreiro has just played his 2nd game this season in 5 months, Fonte plays in China, Cedric’s team barely survived relegation and Carvalho has just came back from a month long injury.

Also the front line of Ronaldo, Queresma, and Silva have an average age of 29.7.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            Just a bit of insight from Portuguese redditors about their team.

It seems that most of them are worried about Portugal’s defence. The regular back line is usually injured. Pepe has been injured for periods of time this season, Guerreiro has just played his 2nd game this season in 5 months, Fonte plays in China, Cedric’s team barely survived relegation and Carvalho has just came back from a month long injury.

Also the front line of Ronaldo, Queresma, and Silva have an average age of 29.7.
                            There is a real chance we can take something from this game. Unlike last year, we have the advantage of depth and multiple quality players ( mostly legionairres) in multiple positions. Plus players with experience in high level, crunch time matches vs elite opposition, something the 2014 squad again lacked . If we come in with some confidence from Morocco and Spain matches it is definitely possible for us to do something on the last day.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              There is a real chance we can take something from this game. Unlike last year, we have the advantage of depth and multiple quality players ( mostly legionairres) in multiple positions. Plus players with experience in high level, crunch time matches vs elite opposition, something the 2014 squad again lacked . If we come in with some confidence from Morocco and Spain matches it is definitely possible for us to do something on the last day.
                              Hoping that we did get the 3 points against Morocco, we only need to take 1 point from Portugal and that should be enough to qualify for the next stage, in most occasions.

Comment

Yes it is May 19 th

Comment

Working...
                                X