This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    So Queiroz would not play a friendly at all, rather than playing it with spectators and cameras? That doesn't make sense...
    It does if you want to have an excuse for your poor coaching and team's failure, knowing that you can conveniently blame IFF for the lack preparation because they have a bad reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      It does if you want to have an excuse for your poor coaching and team's failure, knowing that you can conveniently blame IFF for the lack preparation because they have a bad reputation.
      Exactly.
      One of the easiest, cheapest, low hanging fruits is the IFF. Any mistake or issue any other team, federation, coach, agent... has, can be thrown on the IFF and the public eats it up because they can make a quick joke about it.

Comment

I swear to god, CQ has been very disappointing for the last few weeks. What is wrong with him? All of the sudden he makes crazy decisions.

Comment

I think it must have been the issue of Iran not acknowledging Kosovo as sovereign country.
          I thought this too, but in that case why would they negotiate in the first place?
          Unless the story was garbage from the get go.

Comment

They saw so many girls lokht o pokht in the stadium, that they want to hide them, by playing behind close doors, so no pictures, no videos, no fans will show up to spread this media in instagram and so on.....Querioz ro ham dige mokhesho zadna closed shode...

Every nation play football before world cup with tv and spectators...you can not hide everything and have to be self-confident and just play your guns....belakhare jolo spain wa portugal malum mishe tactic wa bad performance behin close dooret
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Being an Iranian fan has to be the worst experience any national team fan ever goes through.

For Christ sake, we can’t catch a break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                They saw so many girls lokht o pokht in the stadium, that they want to hide them, by playing behind close doors, so no pictures, no videos, no fans will show up to spread this media in instagram and so on.....Querioz ro ham dige mokhesho zadna closed shode...

Every nation play football before world cup with tv and spectators...you can not hide everything and have to be self-confident and just play your guns....belakhare jolo spain wa portugal malum mishe tactic wa bad performance behin close dooret

It has nothing to do with what the fans will look like...

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                  I swear to god, CQ has been very disappointing for the last few weeks. What is wrong with him? All of the sudden he makes crazy decisions.
                  Maybe he wants to be sacked...

Comment

This is literally the only other explaination. vs the Turkey game, despite IRIB's best effort there were some shots of "Hot"(In quotation mark because they all look like bootleg Kardashians) Iranian chicks in the stadium. But That's really far0fetched and still doesn't explain the Greek situation.

I'm so confused.

Comment

I think it must have been the issue of Iran not acknowledging Kosovo as sovereign country.

No it is because lokhti pokhti fans in stadium, iranian woman having fun in an islamic state. they hide all this girls/woman in the kanal 3 match with showing all time Querioz or other scenes while the woman were filmed. in instagram you see them all, and this is the reason they want to hide them again + it is ramadan masalan.....shayad ham bacheha team melli horny mishan khodbekho in a not good time...
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Why was Kosovo match cancelled now?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

No it is because lokhti pokhti fans in stadium, iranian woman having fun in an islamic state. they hide all this girls/woman in the kanal 3 match with showing all time Querioz or other scenes while the woman were filmed. in instagram you see them all, and this is the reason they want to hide them again + it is ramadan masalan.....shayad ham bacheha team melli horny mishan khodbekho in a not good time...
                            Please don't make excuses for them.
                            This is not the first or last time they'll show women in the stands.
                            And let's not forget they censor the crap out of the game anyways.

Comment

Now let’s go for Congo or Ivory Coast 😬😬😬😬🤥🤥🤥

Comment

Holy fack this shit is driving me crazy. Being an Iran fan is becoming worse and harder for me than being a Lions fan smh.

Comment

Working...
                                X