This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    This is not new ! It was the same scenario in 2014. Its against Fifa policy to allow Unofficial flag of a country which is politically incorrect to enter the stadium. Nothing new man
    I can confirm that they also confiscated my father and brother's shir-e-korshid flags.

They have a booklet on what flags to confsicate - my brother actually took a pic of it (he wasn't suppose to) LOL

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      So how come assyrias flag was allowed
      I can make a flag tomorrow and they won't have it in their booklet. What the hell is an Assyrian flag? Does every tom-dick-and-joe have a flag now?

Comment

When is the next training sessions?
        Anyone got any pictures/videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
          When is the next training sessions?

Anyone got any pictures/videos?
          Follow us on Twitter, it's there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            I can make a flag tomorrow and they won't have it in their booklet. What the hell is an Assyrian flag? Does every tom-dick-and-joe have a flag now?
            Some guy on my Facebook posted how his buddies brought in a assyria flag to the Spain Portugal game and it showed them on tv
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

New Gol Bezan Podcast! [emoji351]

'Analysis of Iran vs Morocco'

Myself, Sina Saemian, Atbin Moayedi and Special Guest, Benjamin Hajji from Twitter account @MaghribFoot, based on Moroccan football discuss the game on Friday.

Check it out on iTunes, Soundcloud or our website.

No links due to forum rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                I can confirm that they also confiscated my father and brother's shir-e-korshid flags.

They have a booklet on what flags to confsicate - my brother actually took a pic of it (he wasn't suppose to) LOL
                Nice, it would be really interesting if you could post it here . I wana see what kind flags are banned in worldcup.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Nice, it would be really interesting if you could post it here . I wana see what kind flags are banned in worldcup.
                  I didn't recognize the flags ... but they ban Shir-o-Khorshid (Iran's true flag) and Maryam Rajavi pictures (good! those assholes there to hijack)

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkDaLLXA...-by=miakhalifa

Comment

Really ironic for her to say after she made a fortune getting f**** while wearing chador, but I still welcome her plea.

Comment

Lets get ready to ruuuuuuumble! Prediction here, Iran 3 - Spain 1. I know because I just finished the match in FIFA18. 3 goals by Azmoun, our World Class caliber striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian-Fan View Post
                          What a class act from Gucci comforting aziz bouhaddouz with a nice message on Instagram. Its even on one of the biggest german football facebook sites.

Here is the post:
                          http://www.transferticker.de/iraner-...e-der-wm-2018/
                          Kheili marde Reza Gucci moon. Che harekate mardoone va ghashangi. Damesh garm!

Comment

Wow , wow , wow
                            Carlos Pujol will be Fedowsipour’s guest for the Iran- Spain match in irib3 today
                            Wow iran’s Irib is spending some money lately , Samuel Eteo was the guest for Morocco match also.
                            And if you guys remember, Luis Figo was thier guest for the WC draw.
                            Very interesting.

Comment

Yes, true. IRIB has spent a lot bringing big name former footballers on the broadcast. Although I would much prefer if the money was spent on training camps/securing decent friendlies.

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Wow , wow , wow
                              Carlos Pujol will be Fedowsipour’s guest for the Iran- Spain match in irib3 today
                              Wow iran’s Irib is spending some money lately , Eteo was the guest for Morocco match also.
                              And if you guys remember, Luis Figo was thier guest for the WC draw.
                              Very interesting.

Comment

Ma emrooz banaast ghermez pepooshim ya sefid?
                                The Kazan old town area near Kremlin is buzzing with the Iranian fans everywhere..!😎

Comment

Working...
                                X