This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Melli farewell ceremony

Kudos to Ali Daei, A true Hero, Patriot and genuine supporter of Team Melli. As CQ said today he should be the all time international ambassador of Iranian football.

Comment

i have to be honest, the game against uzbekistan was crap the attendence was crap, but the farewell sent off was good, good place, good atmopshere. i really like it, TM is going to turkey with high spirit.

Comment

This is obvious populist approach to pick Ali Daei as some sort of representative for Iranian football. Mehdi Mahdavikia and Vahid Hashemian are both more deserving than Ali Daei. Why some military officers are at the this ceremony sending off NT with chapie?! Today CQ gave us a bad shock. I just don't want us to be embarrassed like Saudis in 2002. I don't comment on CQ's flaws until WC, but his 23 list is not promising at all...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              This is obvious populist approach to pick Ali Daei as some sort of representative for Iranian football. Mehdi Mahdavikia and Vahid Hashemian are both more deserving than Ali Daei. Why some military officers are at the this ceremony sending off NT with chapie?! Today CQ gave us a bad shock. I just don't want us to be embarrassed like Saudis in 2002. I don't comment on CQ's flaws until WC, but his 23 list is not promising at all...
              you need to relax one or two players not there, wont make us lose 8-0. also if cq lose heavily is his reputation as well.he wont riun his own reputaion. i trust CQ, plus he has till june 4, to switch the players with backup players

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
                Try it with this and you should be able to see the video (change country to USA). This just a FOX informative about our NT.

Comment

I feel like PersionLegion is low key down (maybe even unconsciously) for TM to get murked in the WC so he can show up and hype Karimi

Comment

^Just have a look at Iranian social media, which is currently flooded with insults against CQ and some TM players. #dalal mozambiqui #fohshe khar madar.
                    I guess mission accomplished for AK8 and co!
                    Some stupid comments even wishing TeamMelli to loose.
                    Some Iranians are the most ungrateful , pessimist and Javgir people in the world.

Comment

https://www.foxsports.com/soccer/vid...urce=share_url

Fox Sports preview of TM

Comment

Why was CQ so angry at the end of the game??????

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

I jut wish CQ and TM send back the likes of MK and AK8 back to the shit hole they belong.

Can you imagine where we could go with this talent and CQ if we weren’t shouting ourselves in the foot ever fucking day.
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

When r they headed to turkey??

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              Why was CQ so angry at the end of the game??????
                              1.) Clubs didn't release the player for training - syria friendly game was canceled
                              2.) Uzbekistan send their 3rd team ( not even 2nd )
                              3.) GN - Branko - Ali karimi talking crap about him and not attending the stadium. Only Schäfer attended

Comment

I love AK8 the player. But seriously this guy is a moron after retirement. All he wants is to cause issues with CQ. Stfu and let CQ handle his business like he has. He has lasted 7 years with us and look at how many players are in Europe with more on their way. GN and Brangoh were already idiots to begin. Respect to Schaefer and other IPL coaches who support TM and CQ

Comment

Working...
                                X