• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we move on from Arzani please.

Comment

I guess it's a closed chapter now.

Comment

On a much more important note, can anyone tell me when the preliminary list is supposed to be announced? Isn’t CQ supposed to call up somewhere between a 32-40 man roster? I know it was mentioned previously (set dates) but I wasn’t able to find anything. Thanks in advanced
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          I guess it's a closed chapter now.
          Good. The kid is a punk. I read his interview where he pretty much said he will join whichever side that will take him to the World Cup this year. You earn that spot, not demand it. Azmoun with all his talent got left out of the 2014 WC squad because he was young, he earned his spot this time.

Comment

The kid basically forced Australia's hand to invite him early. I don't really like the way the kid handeled the situation, but he is only 19 years old. When I was younger I knew a lot of Iranian teenage Tokhs. On the other hand he never had a formal invitation to TM, so the whole argument might be moot.

Comment

We look at Ferydoon Zandi what happend with him after wc2006? I think Arzani has think the some away?

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                We look at Ferydoon Zandi what happend with him after wc2006? I think Arzani has think the some away?
                What other options did Zandi have? Let’s not forget the guy was injured often.

Comment

Hope this clears it up.

Comment

For God's sake, you guys are so reactionary to everything. Two things to remember:

1. He won't be playing in official matches (unless he goes to the World Cup with them), so he's still eligible for Iran.

2. Even Ghoddos got called up to Sweden's national team and look where he ended up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      For God's sake, you guys are so reactionary to everything. Two things to remember:

1. He won't be playing in official matches (unless he goes to the World Cup with them), so he's still eligible for Iran.

2. Even Ghoddos got called up to Sweden's national team and look where he ended up.
                      He can even go to the wc. If he doesn't step on the field, then he's still eligible to switch nations.

Not sure I want the kid on team melli, but just saying according to fifa rules...

Comment

According to wikipedia Iran-Brazil on September 6 in Tehran.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          That's like most of us looking at our calendar and seeing a date scheduled with Taylor Swift.
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Ehsan Hajsafi on way to Iran now.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              I am pretty sure someone from this board made that notation on Wikipedia to mess with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                                I am pretty sure someone from this board made that notation on Wikipedia to mess with everyone.
                                They did well as they also included it on Brazil's page.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X