X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    This is where CQs contract extension money comes from:
    The ultimate winners at the Zayed Sports City Stadium on February 1, 2019, will receive an impressive USD$5 million.

CQ doesn't want a 6 month extension contract, he wants another 4 year contract. He mentioned that. And with all Arab influence in AFC plus the BS political background, I doubt they will allow us to win this specially in UAE. Nothing is guaranteed that we can actually win this competition considering how they robbed us in 96, 2004 and 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      NT camp with only 3 players left to train: (SS, Zob and Persepolis players are occupied with ACL and European based players are busy). This is such a disaster for us. Saudi Arabia sent their NT players to La Liga to get trained and attended ACL with only two of their reserved teams, and we got happy, we destroyed Al Hilal or other Arab teams in group stage! Which one is more important ACL or WC?! It is really such a desperate time for us. If we come back from WC empty handed and get knocked out on ACL, it will be an all time low for our football specially if CQ leaves in that fashion. (Although I am not a fan of ultra defensive football of CQ).

This is just sad!

well dutch league is done so ARJ and Gucci should join up soon. Greece is also now done so Hajsafi, Karim, Masoud will be back soon. Russia still has a couple game weeks, as does belgium. Technically swedish league continues for 20 more days, but I think Saman will join TM a lot sooner. And the PP, SS, Zob players will be back quickly, especially zob and SS as they are just playing each other in Iran.

Comment

Yes, let's go back 20 years in our football.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Yes, let's go back 20 years in our football.
          You didn't get the emojis? That was a joke. I never want Branko as our NT. I know his flaws, he doesn't have enough tactics under his sleeves and he is also a stubborn coach. Remember I am Persepolis fan, I know him pretty well.

Comment

CQ doesn't want a 6 month extension contract, he wants another 4 year contract. He mentioned that. And with all Arab influence in AFC plus the BS political background, I doubt they will allow us to win this specially in UAE. Nothing is guaranteed that we can actually win this competition considering how they robbed us in 96, 2004 and 2015.
            They will utilise every single tool on and off the field to stop Iran.
            It's a joke competition. We should send the U22 with Krancjar to prepare for olympic qualification.

Comment

when Branko was the coach in 06 I remember he said we should be happy to go to world cup and play mexico and portugal

CQ Always says against all odds but we can play our best and we belong here always tries to push us to next level

I said it many times and Ill say it again.. Enjoy this golden age.. Unless regime change in Iran, this is our best era.. If cq leaves we might as well just fold the team
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

CQ doesn't want a 6 month extension contract, he wants another 4 year contract. He mentioned that.
                What?! Where did he mention that?!

Comment

ASIA CUP is basically TM Vs Arab Mercenary REFS!! Nothing else can hold us from winning the cup, except the refs....

Comment

ASIA CUP is basically TM Vs Arab Mercenary REFS!! Nothing else can hold us from winning the cup, except the refs....
                    Can you take a walk?

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                      Can you take a walk?
                      I did and cleared my mind when I wrote those words!...

Comment

By the way, it seems Daneil Arzani was picked to join the Aussie WC squad and has now chosen Australia over Iran! will be good to have another Persian in the WC!! the more the better!

Comment

By the way, it seems Daneil Arzani was picked to join the Aussie WC squad and has now chosen Australia over Iran! will be good to have another Persian in the WC!! the more the better!
                          provide link please, dont just say anything with out backing it

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            provide link please, dont just say anything with out backing it
                            https://www.theguardian.com/football...orld-cup-squad
                            http://www.goal.com/en/news/australi...f1q7rnuum3w2ys
                            maa bachehaaye iroonim
                            hamishe irooni mimoonim
                            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

man got no respect for arzani now

Comment

I don't understand... I am born in Iran and raised in Sweden, I can't even imagine NOT playing for Iran.
                                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X