This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
    What do you guys think of Kranjkar as a possible replacement?
    He’s better than Branko but also past his best.

I’d rather someone like Mahdavikia come in if we can’t get an elite coach.

Comment

East European Coaches are fake, they are exactly what IR needs, fill their pockets and they do what you want

Comment

I am not a fan of Schafer at all, but today he brought up a very valid point, he said the fact of going after referee on every single whistle is something Iranian players doing constantly in the league and that exactingly what we are seeing in TM on regular bases.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          where you got this rumor?please give sources or else before a importnat semi final dont spread rumors!
          social media.

Schafer finally came out and said his honest opinion. " Iran had no plan against Japan...You can not win like this...Iran has many talents...Iran needs to work on football for few years for better result"

https://tamasha.com/v/KlJ84

Comment

Kranjcar is aweful. Branko is 10 times better than him and I say still no to Branko. We need a manager a level above Schafer and Branko.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              I am not a fan of Schafer at all, but today he brought up a very valid point, he said the fact of going after referee on every single whistle is something Iranian players doing constantly in the league and that exactingly what we are seeing in TM on regular bases.
              Schafer's point is valid yet hypocritical. Have you seen his reactions to the refs when he has been on the Esteghlal's bench. In numerous occasions I saw his behavior to be more provocative than Esteghlal players on the pitch.

Comment

He has been with Iran for about 8 years with a mixture of success and failure. His contract ended and IFF has yet to decide future cooperation with him. Results of Asian Cup has made it difficult for Taj & Associates to extend his contract but is not over yet.

Should he stay he won't be as effective and will have more difficulties ahead in Iran. Whoever will be the coach will find it more difficult to build a new successful and powerful team to fans satisfaction because of mediocre youth teams in Iran. Iran's U16-u23 has been failures for the past two years and they could not make it in semifinals of their groups in Asia just like TM team.

Future is not bright for Iranian football with or without him.

I have criticized some of his policy, behaviour and tactics for years ( that remain the same) but he has overall conducted himself honourably with grace. He has presented Iran well and has said all the right words when he could and for that, he has my support and admiration.

Carlos Queiroz may have not succeeded in the field in the end but he has built a strong and loyal fan base in Iran, unlike any other coach.

Good luck to him wherever he is.
                Last edited by St_Mark; 01-29-2019, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Thinking back on yesterdays game. Japan was the better team all the way. Better pressuring, crisper passing and disciplined in attack and defence. There was too much space between our defense and midfield and they were never really in sync this game. Our gameplan consisted of shooting the ball forward and hoping that Azmoun would produce something magical. Dejagah was not the same player as he was against other teams as the Japanse would pressure very well whenever he was on the ball. We were beaten by a better prepared team unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                    Thinking back on yesterdays game. Japan was the better team all the way. Better pressuring, crisper passing and disciplined in attack and defence. There was too much space between our defense and midfield and they were never really in sync this game. Our gameplan consisted of shooting the ball forward and hoping that Azmoun would produce something magical. Dejagah was not the same player as he was against other teams as the Japanse would pressure very well whenever he was on the ball. We were beaten by a better prepared team unfortunately.
                    I agree, still could have been a classic CQ 1-0 win against the run of play, if it hadn't been for our more risky approach in second half, and of course that moment...

Comment

The difference between Japan and Iran in football is not 3 goals , but more like a margin of 1-0

The 3-0 was freak accident and a mental collapse that will never happen again.

Comment

فدراسیون فوتبال، :
                        سال ۹۷ را بدون شک برای فوتبال کشور باید سال غیرتمندی و تلاش همه جانبه بازیکنان شایسته ای نامید که به عنوان فرزندان ایران اسلامی از گوشه گوشه جهان و همچنین کشورمان در زیر پرچم پرافتخار این میهن و تحت نام تیم ملی در آوردگاه جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه و نمایش دلپذیر در این رویداد بزرگ جهانی و جام ملت های امارات ۲۰۱۹ حضور یافتند و در جام ملتها نیز پس از ۱۴ سال در جمع ۴ تیم برتر از جمع ۲۴ تیم منتخب آسیا قرار گرفته است و از هیچ کوشش و تلاش صادقانه ای فروگذار نکردند.
                        با پایان این مسابقات برای تیم ملی ما که جبر اقتضائات فوتبال آن را رقم زد صمیمانه از کادرفنی و تک*تک بازیکنان و دست اندرکاران و تمامی مبادی مختلفی که در این مسیر همراهی صمیمانه داشتند از جمله ملت شریف و قهرمان و خونگرم ایران،دولت محترم جمهوری اسلامی ایران، وزارت ورزش و جوانان ، وزارت امور خارجه ، باشگاه ها ، هیئت فوتبال استان ها،خبرنگاران ، رسانه*ها و نهادهای انتظامی و امنیتی و فرهنگی کشور سپاسگزاری می نماید و فرصت را مغتنم شمرده از زحمات هشت ساله آقای کارلوس کی روش در فوتبال کشور تقدیر و تشکرنموده و برای ایشان آرزوی موفقیت می کنیم.
                        ضمن آرزوی سلامتی برای همگان
                        فدراسیون فوتبال جمهوری اسلامی ایران

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

فدراسیون فوتبال، :
                          سال ۹۷ را بدون شک برای فوتبال کشور باید سال غیرتمندی و تلاش همه جانبه بازیکنان شایسته ای نامید که به عنوان فرزندان ایران اسلامی از گوشه گوشه جهان و همچنین کشورمان در زیر پرچم پرافتخار این میهن و تحت نام تیم ملی در آوردگاه جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه و نمایش دلپذیر در این رویداد بزرگ جهانی و جام ملت های امارات ۲۰۱۹ حضور یافتند و در جام ملتها نیز پس از ۱۴ سال در جمع ۴ تیم برتر از جمع ۲۴ تیم منتخب آسیا قرار گرفته است و از هیچ کوشش و تلاش صادقانه ای فروگذار نکردند.
                          با پایان این مسابقات برای تیم ملی ما که جبر اقتضائات فوتبال آن را رقم زد صمیمانه از کادرفنی و تک*تک بازیکنان و دست اندرکاران و تمامی مبادی مختلفی که در این مسیر همراهی صمیمانه داشتند از جمله ملت شریف و قهرمان و خونگرم ایران،دولت محترم جمهوری اسلامی ایران، وزارت ورزش و جوانان ، وزارت امور خارجه ، باشگاه ها ، هیئت فوتبال استان ها،خبرنگاران ، رسانه*ها و نهادهای انتظامی و امنیتی و فرهنگی کشور سپاسگزاری می نماید و فرصت را مغتنم شمرده از زحمات هشت ساله آقای کارلوس کی روش در فوتبال کشور تقدیر و تشکرنموده و برای ایشان آرزوی موفقیت می کنیم.
                          ضمن آرزوی سلامتی برای همگان
                          فدراسیون فوتبال جمهوری اسلامی ایران

IFF goh khord.
                          Undefeated???
                          F**k off.
                          Show me how many decent teams we played.
                          Useless, in fact HARMFUL stats like this only hurts the team. Always relying on beating Palestines & kuwaits!!!

Idiotic morons

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            IFF goh khord.
                            Undefeated???
                            F**k off.
                            Show me how many decent teams we played.
                            Useless, in fact HARMFUL stats like this only hurts the team. Always relying on beating Palestines & kuwaits!!!

Idiotic morons
                            Am I missing something? Where does it say undefeated?
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

lol.
                              I gotta get glasses.

but I'm sure they meant it. they certainly thought about it

so f**k'em

Comment

Will be few tough years after Queiroz, wait and see. In mellat mellate namak nashnasie to hameye zamine ha na faghat football. Khoshi mizane zire delesho.

Comment

Working...
                                X