Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the TM injurey thread someone said that Gholizadeh is on his way to spain to join his team and coninue his recovery.

I dont know if its true or not !

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLX7a7qLhRY
      Some updates on TM and CQ:
      - CQ is unhappy with the pitch (in Abu Dhabi) and send a complain to AfC without success.
      - Alireza Jahanbakhsh didnt train with the Team today. Good news is that Gholizadeh was training with the Team.
      -Till now 4000 Tickets are sold to TM-Fans.
      Video doesn't work. Can you give us another link.

You sure Gholizadeh trained with TM? I saw him on sidelines with Jahanbakhsh. Gol Bezan are saying eh will fly out tomorrow or day after to go to Spain to join Charleroi and has ZERO chances of joining TM for the Asian Cup squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Video doesn't work. Can you give us another link.

You sure Gholizadeh trained with TM? I saw him on sidelines with Jahanbakhsh. Gol Bezan are saying eh will fly out tomorrow or day after to go to Spain to join Charleroi and has ZERO chances of joining TM for the Asian Cup squad.
        Wow, i just recognize that they took the video off. It was the Navad Show, they even show CQ prematch press conference. I will look
        for another link.

Comment

Wow, i just recognize that they took the video off. It was the Navad Show, they even show CQ prematch press conference. I will look
          for another link.
          What exactly did it say about Gholizadeh?

Comment

https://90tv.ir/news/%DA%A9%DB%8C-%D...B4%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

They just say that AJ is likely not playing the group games, since he was not training with the Team.
              And than they told that Gholizadeh did normal training with TM. I am annoyed that they remove the
              Video.

Comment

The reporter based in UAE said ARJ DIDN'T train at all but Gholi warmed up with the team. Misaghi (host) said it is still possible that the replacement happens for Gholi and ARJ is "A" candidate.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://90tv.ir/videos/%D8%A2%D8%B3%...85%D8%A7%D9%86

Here the source!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
                    The reporter based in UAE said ARJ DIDN'T train at all but Gholi warmed up with the team. Misaghi (host) said it is still possible that the replacement happens for Gholi and ARJ is "A" candidate.

On the other hand Gol Bezan is pretty sure Gholi will leave UAE on Tuesday. They don't reveal their source anyway.

Comment

Misaghi comment is not included in the video

Comment

you mean ARJ is a candiate to be replaced by gholizadeh? am i understanding this correctly?

Damn i hope/wish both will make it. even if this means that ARJ might miss some games. his quality is crucial for a possible game vs china japan or korea. I didnt know it was this serious about his injury because he has been already doing runnin exercised for atleast like 8-9 days just didnt train with the ball if i am not mistaken...Hmm lets see. maybe a miracle will happen. So gholi did the full practice with the team so far? was he participating in today final training before the game?

Comment

Yes the host said so. ARJ didn't train at all today. Gholi just warmed up!
                          Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
                          you mean ARJ is a candiate to be replaced by gholizadeh? am i understanding this correctly?

Damn i hope/wish both will make it. even if this means that ARJ might miss some games. his quality is crucial for a possible game vs china japan or korea. I didnt know it was this serious about his injury because he has been already doing runnin exercised for atleast like 8-9 days just didnt train with the ball if i am not mistaken...Hmm lets see. maybe a miracle will happen. So gholi did the full practice with the team so far? was he participating in today final training before the game?

Comment

Hmm. I trust CQ that he will make the right decision. I expect us to proceed the group stage as first in our group. the last group game vs iraq would be in 10 days and the first KO game where it actually counts in two weeks ( which will be someone from australia group, saudi group or japan group). even there opponents are not that tough. with CF and a possible game vs china and japan in semis it gets interesting. I hope that gholi and arj if they both recover and stay in the squad can get some minutes vs iraq or in KO to get on a good level and will be able to help us in a way.

Comment

On the other hand Gol Bezan is pretty sure Gholi will leave UAE on Tuesday. They don't reveal their source anyway.

We didn't reveal the source because they don't want to be revealed.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                                We didn't reveal the source because they don't want to be revealed.
                                Are you still sure Gholizadeh will leave?

Comment

Working...
                                X