anyone knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      really? interesting
      against whom?
      how?
      anyone knows?
      Burma. This is how: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...Games-Campaign
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Nothing new on tm ? Amiri is the only suspended player ? I have the feeling azmoun is very tired am i the only one ?

Comment

Great teams never forget to have fun. Look at these photos from the training sessions in Abu Dhabi earlier today. TM is full of life and enjoying the tournament after working hard. Go TM!

Comment

Here is a video clip of the same practice:

https://tamasha.com/v/4Yb4e

Comment

China is soorakh with or without Lippi!! You all forget that Portugal, UAE and Sout Africa had CQ. But what happened?? NOTHING!!!! Winning games is like fine cuisine, you do need a chef, but great ingredients go a long way!!! GO TM!!!

Comment

Updated AC 2019 bracket: Quarter-Finals are here! Go TM!

Comment

BEST TM IN THE HISTORY OF IRANIAN FOOTBALL.

And CQ is the main reason why.

Man i hope that bachehaye TM could have a little luck on thier side and win the AC , because I know
                  how much they all love CQ and want him to stay with TM for 4 more years.

Comment

no match day thread yet?
                    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Guys just another milestone to keep in mind. The finals game will be CQ 100th game with Iran
                      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Sorry champ, the sheer number of absolutely disgusting posts against not only the national team's coach but the actual national team (fohsheh khahar madar and a lot worse) from people who are of an age (and background) who should know a lot better mean that we should be able to call this out again and again. It has been absolutely disgusting and reflects as badly on us as when other bisavads flood Messi or Ronaldo's instagram to swear at him.
                        Disgusting posts? Oh you mean things like calling Ali Karimi, Seyd Jalal Hosseini, karimi Bagheri, Pius, Mehdi Mahdavikia and a whole bunch of other former TM players things like "Vatanforoush", "Sellouts", IR puppets..etc ??

is that the disgusting posts you are referring to? those all came from CQ supporters like you.

Or are you talking about me calling your GOD a dickhead, which he is? most of Portugal knows him by that name.
                        Get grip man and grow up!! He is not only a dickhead he is also a liar! If CQ is our "Vatan" then I am a proud "vatanforoush"!!

TM does NOT belong to Carlos Qeiorz or YOU, or anyone who pretends to be a TM fan in one sentence and then turns around and calls former TM players "vatanforoush".

Beiranvand, who is a hero today will be called a vatanfroush in 10 years time by you and people like you. just because you don't like what he says!!!!!!!!!!

now you want to give us lessons on nationalism? You want me to pull up your posts about the head coach of TM in 2004/2005 to show everyone what kind of a "Vatanforoush" you were back then??

Comment

Chill out boys

Comment

Hej Guys, Calm down!!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              Hej Guys, Calm down!!
                              Hej på dig!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                So seems like for the first time AC will not have the 3rd place match!!
                                I really hate that. 3rd place matches usually turn out to be some of the most entertaining matches since the teams play with no pressure on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X