X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably uae and saudi fans. I'm not kidding
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

I'm sure there were a fair few Iraqis, but also based on the camera I think a good number of Saudis and UAE fans (based on that artificial plastic look that the Persian Gulf Arabs have).

Comment

زارش ایسنا، تیم ملی فوتبال ایران توانست به عنوان تیم نخست گروه جواز حضور در مرحله حذفی جام ملت ها را به دست بیاورد. به همین خاطر تیم ملی باید یکشنبه برابر حریف بعدی خود به میدان برود.
        ایران باید ۳۰ دی ۱۳۹۷ ساعت ۲۰:۳۰ در ورزشگاه محمد بن زاید ابوظبی یعنی همان ورزشگاهی که در بازی برابر یمن به میدان رفت، بازی کند و برابر یکی از بهترین*تیم های سوم قرار خواهد گرفت. فلسطین، لبنان، کره شمالی، ترکمنستان یا عمان حریف بعدی تیم ملی ایران خواهد بود.

Iran v ?? Sunday 20th at 5pm UK time

Opponents from Palestine, Lebanon, NK, Turkmenistan or Oman

They are all beatable but I rather play non-Arab, when it comes to playing most of them, it’s about a war rather than football!
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
          زارش ایسنا، تیم ملی فوتبال ایران توانست به عنوان تیم نخست گروه جواز حضور در مرحله حذفی جام ملت ها را به دست بیاورد. به همین خاطر تیم ملی باید یکشنبه برابر حریف بعدی خود به میدان برود.
          ایران باید ۳۰ دی ۱۳۹۷ ساعت ۲۰:۳۰ در ورزشگاه محمد بن زاید ابوظبی یعنی همان ورزشگاهی که در بازی برابر یمن به میدان رفت، بازی کند و برابر یکی از بهترین*تیم های سوم قرار خواهد گرفت. فلسطین، لبنان، کره شمالی، ترکمنستان یا عمان حریف بعدی تیم ملی ایران خواهد بود.

Iran v ?? Sunday 20th at 5pm UK time

Opponents from Palestine, Lebanon, NK, Turkmenistan or Oman

They are all beatable but I rather play non-Arab, when it comes to playing most of them, it’s about a war rather than football!
          I hope Turkmenistan and Oman draw and North Korea beats Lebanon!

Comment

Oman (due to their goalkeepers) and Palestine (because who knows...) are the ones I don't want.

Comment

NK would be good, It will give us a SK or Japan simulation!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Oman (due to their goalkeepers) and Palestine (because who knows...) are the ones I don't want.
                What's up with Oman's GK?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Oman / Arab team keepers tend to transform into world class keepers when facing TM.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I was hoping with Al Habsi injured that we wouldn't have to deal with that but this new guy seems as good. Their goalkeeper factory is almost as good as Lorestan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                      Oman / Arab team keepers tend to transform into world class keepers when facing TM.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                      Ain't that the truth.

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      I was hoping with Al Habsi injured that we wouldn't have to deal with that but this new guy seems as good. Their goalkeeper factory is almost as good as Lorestan.
                      Remember KSA GK Mohamed Al-Deayea? The dude was a wall every time KSA played against Iran.

Comment

Oman would be good but Lebanon or even palastine would be good also

Comment

Ain't that the truth.

Remember KSA GK Mohamed Al-Deayea? The dude was a wall every time KSA played against Iran.
                          I remember that fking annoying monkey. Cost us the title in '96. He was really really good though at that tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                            I remember that fking annoying monkey. Cost us the title in '96. He was really really good though at that tournament.
                            Passive aggresive racism at it's finest

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                              Passive aggresive racism at it's finest
                              Son. Had you actually seen the way he moved you wouldn't be calling me racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                                Son. Had you actually seen the way he moved you wouldn't be calling me racist.
                                Listen buddy, i aint your "son" and you're a racist. Referring to an arab person as a monkey is racist no matter what stupid excuse you have.

Comment

Working...
                                X