This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

tbh Id pay to watch this friendly over something like trinidad and tobago.

I think CQ just wanted to see Nourolahi as the last potential partner for saeid. The main options atm are Ebrahimi and Hajsafi. I think ARJ is a lock and has a ton of experience with the team so he will be in that RW role. He probably wanted sardar and ghoddos to rekindle that combo that looks so dangerous as well.

Imo, if dejagah is fit and firing (no clue if he is or not) then our best team, just in terms of pure quality is.

--------------------------Beira-------------

moharrami-----pag--------------Majid--------Milad

---------------Ezatolahi------Ebrahimi

ARJ--------------------Dejagah-----------Ghoddos

-----------------------Azmoun-------------

If dejagah isnt fully there, then ghoddos cam and one of Taremi or Ansarifard at LW, or amiri. PAG should be back but if hes not in good form by AC then Jalal is my preferred option but if CQ goes with Cheshmi I will trust him on that. Torabi and gholizadeh are wildcards for me that have superior dribbling and take ons and will be considered off the bench for certain situations.

But if ashkan is fit, he is finally playing club football after all, then he is still one of our most quality performers, and still the only individual capable of dictating the pace of the match in the squad. Him, interchanging with ARJ and Ghoddos, under an in form sardar, with Karim and Taremi ready to come off the bench to physically kill asian opposition is just a mouthwatering prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
        Who are they?

Comment

Padideh Mashhad would have made a competitive opponent but I guess CQ does not believe in this type of prep and exposing TM to play club-opponents
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

White Team: Beiranvand (Mazaheri), Milad, Cheshmi, Hosseini, Moharami, Saeid, Noorolahi, Ghoddoos, Amiri (Gholizadeh), Torabi, Sardar

Blue Team: Abedzadeh, Montazeri, Khanzadeh (Sohrabian), Ehsan, Vooria (Ramin), Ali Karimi (Masoud), Omid, ARJ, Ashkan, Taremi and Karim

Couple of old guards and couple of fringe players but this is an awesome selection by CQ - don’t understand the criticism

Bar ArabFC and referee decision we should go all the way.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Who are they?
              Love it - next thing for Hejab To come off
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Who are they?
                They let women in stadiums now

Comment

Originally posted by sam
                  Japan didn't do poorly at the world cup, but they weren't great either, to be honest.
                  They had one of the EASIEST groups in the entire tournament and these were their results:
                  Barely beat 10-man columbia 2-1
                  Tied Senegal (Not even best team from Africa)
                  Lost to Poland - Who were terrible and this was their only positive result
                  Then they did well to lead 2 - 0 against belgium, but honestly, it was disappointing that they continued to play such an open game, even until the last second of the match, when belgium completed their comeback 3-2.
                  They did well but Iran was clearly the best performing Asian team at the world cup.
                  Barely losing out by 1 point in the toughest group of the tournament, containing 2 top level European teams, and Morocco who barely lost each match and were actually playing well - this is more impressive than what Japan did.
                  To be honest, Spain and Portugal in the World Cup were more like second tier European teams than top level...They were really poor in the knocout stage round. By the way, Senegal was head and shoulders above the rest of Africa on paper. Their market value was three times as big as Morocco in the World Cup. Japan lost to Poland but they fielded B-team in the match.

Comment

Was that a question or a statement?

Comment

Yeah I can see that, but since they're the only ones there, I was wondering if they were relatives of the players or something

Comment

Yeah I can see that, but since they're the only ones there, I was wondering if they were relatives of the players or something
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo1M_Nmj...d=1ezjkv0oe1o9
                        It says spectators watching the practice,

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          we always almost do everything but never actually do it.
                          4 world cups never out of group stage and only 2 wins

Also S Korea been to semi finals and just beat Germany

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Lmao half the boys have their eyes shut for the picture

Comment

Hossein Nokhodcar is going to Kazan for a trial test.

بازیکن تیم فوتبال سایپا برای شرکت در تمرینات تیم روبین کازان راهی روسیه شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، حسین نخودکار بازیکن ۱۶ ساله تیم سایپا که در این فصل توسط علی دایی در لیگ برتر به میدان رفت امروز با اجازه سرمربی تیم فوتبال این باشگاه راهی روسیه شد تا در تمرینات و تست فنی باشگاه روبین کازان روسیه شرکت کند.
                                کادرفنی تیم بزرگسالان سایپا نیز امروز برای دیدن مسابقه تیم امید سایپا و اتحاد سالار در ورزشگاه ساها حضور یافتند تا این بازی را از نزدیک تماشا کنند.
                                تیم سایپا در هفته نهم لیگ برتر روز جمعه میزبان تیم استقلال تهران است
                                Last edited by St_Mark; 10-13-2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X