What I would like to see tomorrow:

Beiro
    Rezaiean PAG Hosseini Milmo
    Omid
    Dejaghah Torabi
    Ghoddos Azmoun Taremi

- Jahanbakhsh in for Taremi min 65
    - Shojaei in for Dejaghah min 65
    I doubt Rezaeian will play because of his yellow card to minimize suspension risk but let's see. I feel like Ghafouri is more likely to play. He's probably also super pumped because he was part of the lineup in the quarterfinals game.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
      Anthem for TM:

We are young
      We are strong
      We're not looking for where we belong...
      Mika is originally lebanese. I hope we get a chance to make Kibbeh out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
        I doubt Rezaeian will play because of his yellow card to minimize suspension risk but let's see. I feel like Ghafouri is more likely to play. He's probably also super pumped because he was part of the lineup in the quarterfinals game.
        Very good point. I do think that possibly, for a psychological shawshank redemption perspective, CQ may play a few people who were in that game.

Ghafouri, Amiri, Shojaei, Hajsafi, Dejagha, Azmoun, PAG, Jahanbakhsh.

Eight players who will be hungry for revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Very good point. I do think that possibly, for a psychological shawshank redemption perspective, CQ may play a few people who were in that game.

I look at these players and still can't believe that we lost to that crock of shit team. Seriously burn in hell Ben Williams. I wonder if the current Iraq team is better or worse than that one. They also got pretty easily beaten by South Korea and UAE (who we beat) which hurts more.

Comment

Mika is originally lebanese. I hope we get a chance to make Kibbeh out of them.
            He's half lebanese.

Love that song, pure energy. Great song for underdogs.
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Poetic...
              ....the players must be so psyched.

Comment

Tomorrow's game, defensively, will be about shutting down Bashar Rasan and Tareq Homam. So it's likely that one of Vorya, Cheshmi and Noorollahi either start or get subbed in because they're clubmates.
                I can't wait to see if CQ will not risk it since we only need a tie, and play 4-2-3-1 ; or if we'll stick to the original gameplan and go all out!

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

what color jersey is TM wearing today ?

Comment

Can someone introduce tm's staff. Who does what...

Comment

massoud shoulda probably been subbed-in last couple of matches after 65min to get a run in vs tired legs..!! Ashkan certainly coulda used the rest..!
                      a contentious, probably highly physical game such as today is certainly not suited to his current abilities and starting him would almost be a disservice to the guy in his age and putting simply too much pressure on him..!
                      i think CQ has learned from his Morocco mistake and doubt he will start today..!! however a good chance he may feature of the bench for Samman or Ashkan, especially if were in need of an offensive punch..!!

my best guess would be he wont feature again today and he will get minutes only if suspension and exhaustion becomes a serious issue deeper into KO rounds..!!

Comment

4-2-3-1 lineup that's benching the yellow carded players:

Beiranvand

Vorya---Hosseini--Kanaani--Mimo
                        ----------------Cheshmi----------------------
                        ---------------------------------Omid----------
                        Jahanbakhsh----Saman-----Amiri
                        Sardar

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Very interesting approach, can't wait for the game to start!

Comment

Originally posted by IranJavidan View Post
                            4-2-3-1 lineup that's benching the yellow carded players:
                            Beiranvand
                            Vorya---Hosseini--Kanaani--Mimo
                            ----------------Cheshmi----------------------
                            ---------------------------------Omid----------
                            Jahanbakhsh----Saman-----Amiri
                            Sardar
                            Is this the actual line-up? Looks great

Comment

Is this the actual line-up? Looks great
                              It is

Comment

Wow that's almost exactly the line-up i would have picked. I thought cheshmi would be useful for this game next to Omid, and he's got a devastating forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X