X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bacheye shahr View Post
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=61943

why is CQ so tired in this interview, he seems disappointed and unhappy about things??? strange to feel this way after practically securing qualification to next round.
    for me he just seems focused?

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      Sorry ill fix it.
      Islam has tortured persians for 1397 years and counting.
      Buddy your math and history are still off...you’re starting to embarrass yourself

Comment

maybe the negotiations are just a way to get the contract with iran to pressure them kind of or to get a higher salary with iran. he was one of the highest paid coaches in WC. i dont know if colombia is gonna offer the same wages. can anyone confirm 100% that he was negotiating with colombian FA?
        sounds to me like rumors tbh. no one confimres anything yet properly and the marca is also not the most reliable source

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Buddy your math and history are still off...you’re starting to embarrass yourself
          I didnt propose any math or history you did. I just provided the grammar
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Why does the fox sports asia article on PFDC front page call our world cup "a disaster" wtf are they smoking

Comment

Is it safe to assume that our Ahwazi fans are the best fans in Iran?

"The only name that matters is the name of Iran, no other name matters." The truest words.

Video: https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...88900892073985

Comment

Originally posted by bacheye shahr View Post
                http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=61943

why is CQ so tired in this interview, he seems disappointed and unhappy about things??? strange to feel this way after practically securing qualification to next round.
                Cool, calm, collected, and focused like a cunning fox just before it pounces on its prey. And his prey is Iraq!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Wow, on the eve of playing them I came across this: https://tamasha.com/v/NkNP5

I remember for a while we had our fingers and toes painfully crossed!
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

We are very lucky with our Captain Marvel Ashkan’s form. He’s come in like a beast and is in great physics. He’s been instrumental in the 2 games. I don’t see how CQ can leave him out of any games?
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                        We are very lucky with our Captain Marvel Ashkan’s form. He’s come in like a beast and is in great physics. He’s been instrumental in the 2 games. I don’t see how CQ can leave him out of any games?
                        Askhan has always been a workhorse, and while he's slowed down a bit in his twilight years, he's still extremely important in controlling the game in the midfield. While he may not be able to put in the same kilometers he used to put in every 90 min, CQ does still keep him in for the full game to allow him to dictate and delegate the flow of the game. The true definition of a leader/captain.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Askhan has always been a workhorse, and while he's slowed down a bit in his twilight years, he's still extremely important in controlling the game in the midfield. While he may not be able to put in the same kilometers he used to put in every 90 min, CQ does still keep him in for the full game to allow him to dictate and delegate the flow of the game. The true definition of a leader/captain.
                          I was referring to his intermittent injuries that seems to be behind him not his usual work, give it all, and die-hard ethics
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            Why does the fox sports asia article on PFDC front page call our world cup "a disaster" wtf are they smoking
                            So glad I don't follow Fox Sports Asia or any American-based football program. Their stories are often opposites day and some of the shittiest pundits in the world seem to go to pasture there.

Comment

The article says, "A disaster of a 2018 FIFA World Cup and subsequent retirement from the game seem to be long in the past for Team Melli striker Sardar Azmoun now."

As in, Azmoun had a disastrous WC due to his failure to score and subsequent problems due to criticism from the fans. Doesn't say that Iran as a team had a disastrous WC.

Comment

i cant believe iraq coach is talking trash about us saying we have alot of weakness ,they will exploit it, they also have a big weakness called Defense, they let vietnam score 2 against them and to be honest yemen should have score a goal against them also. we will score against them and shut them up.

Comment

Working...
                                X