This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
    If S.Korea fails to win against China, then we will face them in quarter final! Sad.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
    They will be missing Ki, who is their next best player from Newcastle. He's out with a mild hamstring injury but apparently they think he'll be ready in a week

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
      This is only a little bit relevant to TM news, but Pouraliganji makes a small appearance in this 2018 FIFA World Cup film trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVyiX9zHvPc

At around 0:12 you can see him shout into the camera.

Good to see!

that was great to see!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        i predict iran korea final, i think with son they will be much much better.
        We are the under dogs of the tournament
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
          This is only a little bit relevant to TM news, but Pouraliganji makes a small appearance in this 2018 FIFA World Cup film trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVyiX9zHvPc

At around 0:12 you can see him shout into the camera.

Good to see!
          Loved it!
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Khodadad Azizi nicely puts the Hezbollahis in his pocket who say we should have taken it easy on Yemen.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsi0i2SAjcc/

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Khodadad Azizi nicely puts the Hezbollahis in his pocket who say we should have taken it easy on Yemen.

i agree with him wholeheartedly there
              however @ the end of the game, woulda liked to have seen our players shake hands with some of theirs and giving them encouragements and well wishes for success vs arough n vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                i agree with him wholeheartedly there
                however @ the end of the game, woulda liked to have seen our players shake hands with some of theirs and giving them encouragements and well wishes for success vs arough n vietnam
                Why man? do any of these other countries give a shit about us?
                Worry about our own problems, Poor Iranians we have been in shit for thousands of years of Islam torturing us
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Idiots! If we win with a 1-0 scoreline, they will ask why didn't we score more, why are we so defensive, why are we not attacking.

When we win 5-0, they ask if we over did it on a weak team.

CQ can't win with these lizard brains.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Worry about our own problems, Poor Iranians we have been in shit for thousands of years of Islam torturing us
                    nothing wrong with what i suggested
                    we already rape them and its was done deal..!
                    a bit of consoling after the game coulda well served as a classy and goodwill gesture towards a nation currently in extreme suffering who probably consider us as one of the very few regional friends and it woulda encouraged them to put up a more valiant effort into next matches taking points away from our group rivals..! Win Win situation if you asked me..!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Islam has been around for about 1397 years. Iran did not become Muslim majority until much later, sometime in the 15th century. The Safavid dynasty made Shi'a Islam the official state religion in the early sixteenth century. Please learn your history before spouting off nonsense.

Comment

Bachelot jaan, I respect your posts and input, and I'm sure you can find a better adjective to describe our win. We have many members on this forum (male and female), who would take offense to this term being thrown around casually and used to describe a football match (myself included). Thank you in advance.

Comment

Not sure why so many people are calling for key players to have rest. There will be some rotation but every game is a challenge. We have to field what CQ thinks is our best 11 to defeat Iraq, unless we want to face Saudis!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Islam has been around for about 1397 years. Iran did not become Muslim majority until much later, sometime in the 15th century. The Safavid dynasty made Shi'a Islam the official state religion in the early sixteenth century. Please learn your history before spouting off nonsense.
                            Sorry ill fix it.

Islam has tortured persians for 1397 years and counting.
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

a bit of consoling after the game coulda well served as a classy and goodwill gesture towards a nation currently in extreme suffering who probably consider us as one of the very few regional friends and it woulda encouraged them to put up a more valiant effort into next matches taking points away from our group rivals..! Win Win situation if you asked me..!
                              Believe me all of these arabs cant wait for us to be down and kick us while we are down
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=61943

why is CQ so tired in this interview, he seems disappointed and unhappy about things??? strange to feel this way after practically securing qualification to next round.

Comment

Working...
                                X