X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%A2%D9%82%D8...86%D9%86%D8%AF
    Someone should have asked Markar, name one of those "many" experts you are referring to!
    Iran has been #1 ranked team in Asia for years. Iraq hasn't even been in top 4 or 5 in Asia in years, but somehow experts have considered Iraq as group toppers, according to Markar. and he emphasizes it too!!
    NFL jan, these are mind games. They're not mean for the Iranian audience, and none of us (nor TM staff) actually consider it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      Khiabani is at it again: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsaf4HvnZ5n/
      Halam beham khord
      Well, the economic situation is really bad and people are really feeling it. I don't particularly appreciate many of Khiabani's comments and I am not sure getting emotional like this would come across as authentic all the time. I just don't find this kind of emotional outbreak professional yet I strongly think that CQ should avoid the reporters traps when they keep bringing up Branko. CQ actually apologized at the end of the news conference for brining up the internal family issues. I think he should just skip it next time by completely ignoring the 'Haashieh' traps.
      Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        NFL jan, these are mind games. They're not mean for the Iranian audience, and none of us (nor TM staff) actually consider it seriously.
        be as it may, I am just pointing out that Markar is more than "praising" Iraq here (because he is obviously quoting "experts") and that might become a problem for him with CQ. Hope he doesn't get sent back home for praising Iraq!!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Well, the economic situation is really bad and people are really feeling it. I don't particularly appreciate many of his comments and I am not sure getting emotional like this would come across as authentic all the time. I just don't find this kind of emotional outbreak professional yet I strongly think that CQ should avoid the reporters traps when they keep bringing up Branko. CQ actually apologized at the end of the news conference for brining up the internal family issues. I think he should just skip it next time by completely ignoring the 'Haashieh' traps.

Go TM!
          Really? are you saying a world renowned coach needs to act more professional and not talk about "clubs" or their coaches at TM's post game conferences?
          if I didn't know better I would say you are beginning to sound like an Anti-TM fan. you know, like the rest of the 15 million Iranians which Carlos Qeiroz intentionally left out of our population 2 days ago!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            Really? are you saying a world renowned coach needs to act more professional and not talk about "clubs" or their coaches at TM's post game conferences?
            if I didn't know better I would say you are beginning to sound like an Anti-TM fan. you know, like the rest of the 15 million Iranians which Carlos Qeiroz intentionally left out of our population 2 days ago!
            NFL jaan, I recommend you read my post again. I did not say CQ should not talk about clubs. I said he should avoid 'Hashieh' traps. Many Iranian reporters are more like tabloid agents in the west trying to generate 'news'. That's all I have to say

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              I agree - but it's not too bad in what he is saying. If it's a call for unity, then good. I think he was crying because of the ridiculous poverty in Iran. I think that's what made him emotional.
              Maybe I'm missing something but I saw it as just another cheap shot against CQ, no? Essentially saying it's a shame that we're 'paying someone that is trash talking us left and right'.

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something but I saw it as just another cheap shot against CQ, no? Essentially saying it's a shame that we're 'paying someone that is trash talking us left and right'.
                Yes, that is what he said. And I agree with that portion big time, but I don't think his intention is bad. I think the main point of the clip is to talk about the insane poverty in Iran now. That's what made him cry.

Love what Misagh said: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsareAcAqnY/

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Yes, that is what he said. And I agree with that portion big time, but I don't think his intention is bad. I think the main point of the clip is to talk about the insane poverty in Iran now. That's what made him cry.
                  For me, it's just crocodile tears. The guy is part of the problem; for God's sake, he works for the Seda va Sima censorship network. But anyway, that's another topic for another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    NFL jaan, I recommend you read my post again. I did not say CQ should not talk about clubs. I said he should avoid 'Hashieh' traps. Many Iranian reporters are more like tabloid agents in the west trying to generate 'news'. That's all I have to say
                    Go TM!
                    I know what you meant footballdust jan. I was being sarcastic because these days anyone who questions anything or has any advise to CQ is labeled as 'anti TM', vatanforoush, or some shit like that.

this has been CQ's intention and tactics for the last two years. Portray an imaginary fight between TM and Persepolis fans and bring it up every single chance he gets in sneaky, childish ways.

and the funny (or actually sad) part is that those Taji fans who used to shit on CQ for their beloved GN and Seyed Metti rahmati 4 years ago, have all become nationalists these days and CQ has become their god and among these new found nationalists, are some of those reporters you were referring to who want to see more shitting on Branko from their world renowned coach! and like a nut case that he is , he keeps doing it, but not because he is too naive to fall in a trap, but because that is what he actually wants! otherwise, who doesn't know that Iran's population is 80 million and not 65?? was that a trap by the reporters too or CQ's own words and intention to divide the population?

TM belongs to all Iranians, not to just 65 million of them. not to Branko or CQ or any coach or assistant or player. You don't think Carlos knows that already? sure he does, but somehow a couple of days ago, 15 million Iranians were not praying for TM, according to our world renowned coach! and he had to bring it up in a post game conference!

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                      Bravo Mr. Khiabani.

Iran First.
                      why am i watching someones midlife crisis on tv? bro your ill its obvious, go home and rest your "latif roohiye"

this is propaganda at iranian lvl and needs to stop, we need more professionalism from these clowns on tv, they all want attention like your first irani gf and its just sad.

Comment

Khiabani is at it again: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsaf4HvnZ5n/

Halam beham khord
                        this guy creeps me out

Comment

Now that Jahanbakhsh is back. he still needs to come back as a sub in the iraq game and rest for vietnam. We still have a lot of games to play and torabi doesn't deserved to be benched. torabi has always been a great player and its soo nice seeing him get a chance to play....Milad will definitely start next game instead of Hajsafi...I think the team will look different for vietnam..won't be surprised to see karim ansarifard start instead of sardar

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                            Now that Jahanbakhsh is back. he still needs to come back as a sub in the iraq game and rest for vietnam. We still have a lot of games to play and torabi doesn't deserved to be benched. torabi has always been a great player and its soo nice seeing him get a chance to play....Milad will definitely start next game instead of Hajsafi...I think the team will look different for vietnam..won't be surprised to see karim ansarifard start instead of sardar
                            We could beat Vietnam, even if we did a full team rotation.

-----------------Beiro(GK no need to change)
                            Ghafouri-Montazeri-Kannani-Milad
                            --------------Cheshmi--------------
                            --------Masoud----Nourallohi --------
                            ----AJB-----------------Ghoddos------
                            ------------Karim----------------------
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsbRqPzl...=1au6pnu34auww

Ali Daei “Brazilian Version”

Comment

Good clip from today's practice, includes short interviews with ARJ, Markar and Kafashian.

https://90tv.ir/videos/%DA%AF%D8%B2%...88%D9%87%DB%8C

Comment

Working...
                                X