This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Shout-out to DJ Pedram for keeping this under one thread!!

Comment

At first I thought Yahya Golmohammadi was showing our boys how to golf lol. From that angle that’s what it looked like.

I’m so happy to see them all smiling and having a good time. They deserve it! Nothing makes us fans happier to get a result like the one we got, have all the sports tabloids around the world praise our team, then see photos of our players enjoy some time off away from football doing something else. We love you guys! We appreciate you!

Be omide ghahremani dar moghabele Vietnam. All the focus and positive energy should be focused on the match against Vietnam.

Comment

CQs short interview after attending Iraq-Vietnam game.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/183...-*ویتنام

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          CQs short interview after attending Iraq-Vietnam game.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/183...-*ویتنام
          Wow one can feel that CQ doesn't like Iraq at all! I think he will go all out in the last game and try to destroy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
            Wow one can feel that CQ doesn't like Iraq at all! I think he will go all out in the last game and try to destroy them.

God I hope so. The delusional Iraqis must be taught a good lesson for thinking they deservedly eliminated us in the last Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              God I hope so. The delusional Iraqis must be taught a good lesson for thinking they deservedly eliminated us in the last Cup.
              OHH YESS!!! Really want us to slaughter the Arab Teams as much as possible. Iraqis will be super motivated against us
              and play much better than they did against Vietnam today.

Comment

I really hope we destroy Iraq and hopefully later we have to play against the Saudis. Their win against us back in 1996 still hurts me whenever I see it.

Comment

Yo I think Majid Hossien has the most in form legs ive ever seen.....no homo.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                    Yo I think Majid Hossien has the most in form legs ive ever seen.....no homo.
                    Lol...
                    Good to know I am not the only one noticing these things. He looks like a puma...
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I feel someone like Omid Ebrahimi is totally an underrated midfielder, quite and gentle off the field and most of the time having a good day on the field, this guy could easily play in some second rated European leagues such as Russia, Belgium, Holland, etc. Too bad he was for many years in shadow of Nekounam and Ando.
                      He still can be useful for 2022 qualifications though.

Comment

Niazmand just looks so damn dominant. Quote me on this - I love Beiro but I think Niazmand will become no 1 within 3-4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Niazmand just looks so damn dominant. Quote me on this - I love Beiro but I think Niazmand will become no 1 within 3-4 years.
                          He is good man, i mentioned this last year when he was in Peykan and no one heard of him. I said he will make it to TM in year or two.

Comment

The lack of negotiation for him to play at Asian Games was criminal. I still can't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              The lack of negotiation for him to play at Asian Games was criminal. I still can't believe it.
                              He was over 23 by the start of Asian games.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                He was over 23 by the start of Asian games.
                                I thought he would have been eligible as he is (still) 23. And the real issue was that Iran, like Japan, was one of the only teams basically taking an U-21 squad whereas others were taking an U-23 squad.

I thought squads had players 23 and under and the age cut off really is 24?

eg: Vietnam (6 players aged 23): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietna...#Current_squad
                                North Korea (8 players aged 23): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...#Current_squad

Comment

Working...
                                X