X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrfJ5LnB...=1sn2nl9jx52kf

Soroush Rafiei Interview

I beg you all to listen because he does make some valid points.

he should have waited until after the tournament!

Comment

Soroush Rafiei Interview

that interview reeks of bullshit. I beg you to listen to it again and catch the clear scent of bullshit that emerges throughout it. In what other fucking country, does a random average/below average player who was just in the desert of qatari relegation battle for a year have the right to complain regarding TM selection picked by a guy with the CV of CQ? In what world? How the fuck is this acceptable? People like rafiei with absolutely no background of cv have no right to talk and just spew bullshit. That is undermining TM right before a major tournament, and is out of order and should result in punishment.

Comment

Soroush Rafiei Interview
        Rafiei goh khordeh!
        He was always overrated, had some flashy moments before AC2015, and if it wasn't for CQ insisting to have him for Asian Cup and resolve his military service issues, he wouldn't ever played for NT.
        Kodom olaghi migeh man be team-meli keshvaram hessi nadaram!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Rafiei goh khordeh!
          He was always overrated, had some flashy moments before AC2015, and if it wasn't for CQ insisting to have him for Asian Cup and resolve his military service issues, he wouldn't ever played for NT.
          Kodom olaghi migeh man be team-meli keshvaram hessi nadaram!!
          only a true slimy, self centered, asshole and traitor like rafiei. when mayeli or ghalemorghi were coaching as much as I hated them it never once even crossed my mind to root against TM and their results this guy deserves anything bad that comes his way, f**k him!!!!!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

F**k soroush Rafei

He is a nobody who ass is burning so bad he didn’t get invited to TM.

Bereh gomsheh bemireh.

Comment

Rafiaei waited until the final list of TM was out before saying such a BS, he was still hoping to make the list of 35 though. He is assuming CQ won't be the coach after AC and Branko will take over, so he is licking the balls of Ivankovic!

Comment

What's the big deal? He gave his opinion...and it was a stupid one. We shouldn't give the legitimacy of paying attention to this nonsensical and irrelevant reasoning (Padideh is 1st, therefore their players should be called up?!?)
                بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Check out the latest Gol Bezan interview with Amir Abedzadeh

Panel: Arya Allahverdi (myself) & Pasha Hajian

Topics: World Cup, Asian Cup, Marítimo, his future and more.

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-b...zan...ir-abedzadeh-1

Comment

LMFAO, y'all get so triggered whenever somebody has a slight problem with CQ's choices. The only conspiracy is CQ using your negativity towards Iranian football to convince you that there's a conspiracy against him.

How can you justify Hosseini's selection when the man isn't even the starting goalie in his own club? How the hell can Shojaei get a call up? How many shitty games does a weak masoud have to have for someone else to get chance over him? Right now Khalatbari/Kiani > Masoud.

It's completely possible to acknowledge that a coach is good but still notice some flaws in his player/tactic selection.

Comment

I was sure before.. But I’m pretty damn sure now that Soroush Rafiei has officially lost his mind. Like a more calmer and relaxed Mayeli-kohan. He’s like if Mayeli-kohan was a monk but the monk still spewed bullshit, that would be Soroush.

What a damn shame. Such a talented player speaking nonesense.. “Man dige be senam nemikhore beram Euroopa..” I honestly should’ve stopped there.

You weren’t invited to Brazil 2014 because Carlos was planning a compact and strong 11 to defend. A majority of the players had already been built (and by built I don’t just mean chemistry wise, body building wise and stamina wise) to be able to play and chase after Argentina’s possession. And this guy talks about how he didn’t get called up. You know what, I’m glad you’re no longer in Team Melli so you can seek mental guidance.

Jesus tits Soroush..
                      Last edited by teammelli91; 12-18-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

He definitely has flaws and I disagree with a number of his choices (though he was vindicated in some of the things I disagreed with him about eg leaving out seyed jalal ),

It's just the context which is important. As the saying goes, "context is for Kings", when you compare his paradigm shift with the numerous ways in which Branko set back our football, there is really no comparison at all. We are talking about TM's future here not a personality contest.

CQ's negatives are far outweighed by his positives and he's produced a TM which I'm proud of and which others around the world finally are beginning to respect. I never thought I would see the paradigm shift if the kind of football TM would play.

I'm not expecting people to worship CQ, we have suffered enough from bot parasti. I just can't understand why some people can't see and appreciate the extent of what he has achieved in terms of this TM which imho has the smallest talent pool over the last two decades barring the Pourheidari era.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          LMFAO, y'all get so triggered whenever somebody has a slight problem with CQ's choices. The only conspiracy is CQ using your negativity towards Iranian football to convince you that there's a conspiracy against him.
                          How can you justify Hosseini's selection when the man isn't even the starting goalie in his own club? How the hell can Shojaei get a call up? How many shitty games does a weak masoud have to have for someone else to get chance over him? Right now Khalatbari/Kiani > Masoud.
                          It's completely possible to acknowledge that a coach is good but still notice some flaws in his player/tactic selection.
                          Nobody is doing Masoud any favours.Clearly there are more pros than cons when it comes to keeping him. CQ is not going to sabotage his own team. He goes for quality players, invests his time and energy, waits for the group dynamic to develop. U make 1-2 changes and that dynamic will go to hell.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Soroush Rafiei, good player but zero personality

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                              Nobody is doing Masoud any favours.Clearly there are more pros than cons when it comes to keeping him. CQ is not going to sabotage his own team. He goes for quality players, invests his time and energy, waits for the group dynamic to develop. U make 1-2 changes and that dynamic will go to hell.
                              The leader knows best. Nope, not a cult at all.

We heard this before the world cup, and Masoud ended up being hot garbage and had to benched for the last two games. Yet CQ keeps inviting him over and playing in a roll with alot of defensive responsibility, where Masoud as expected gets overpowered and turns the ball over.

And don't even get me started on Hajsafi as LB which cost us a goal against Portugal and a sub-par performance in many friendlies.

I don't think CQ is doing players a favor by playing them, I believe that he's human with flaws, and some of those flaws are clear in his team-selection.

Comment

CQ will test all the players in The first 2 friendly teams vs. Palestine and Lebanon with 3-4 different line ups

in our last warm up game vs.Qatar on Dec.31 we will see our main starting squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X