This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    His ACL run was nothing special, far from it. And even if a player would perform well at the ACL, you should look at other criteria's as well. Like for example who is he competing with? Is he able to perform at a higher level ao. I watched all of Perspolis's ACL games, paying special attention to the final they played against Kashima Antlers where Alipour was totally lost against a semi decent opponent, and reached the conclusion that Alipour is nowhere near Azmoun, Ansarifard, Taremi and Rezaei in terms of talent and the quality they bring at the CF position.

Lol at Alipour playing as a winger btw. If i were you i would cease talking all together. That would be the most sensible thing you could do in your life.
    Glad I’m not the only one who sees how clueless this guy is. ACL LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Take your own advice.
      Wow great comeback, solid arguments provided by the Leicester City (once again).

Comment

Alipour and Karim are two different type of players. while I really like Alipour and I think he certainly deserves to be there and obviously there is a reason that carlos had him there. but at the end of the day, for me, karim has WC experience. He stood behind that PK and put it where no one could reach it. it took balls to take that shot and he delivered like a man. and just for that alone, he deserves to be here and hopefully be part of winning the title.

Comment

Classic siege mentality psychology tricks from CQ with the media comments and other actions he's done. Unlike his compatriot, he bonds better with the players and the tactic can prove more successful.

It's not surprising that some of the more intellectually stunted members of the media and former players and managers don't quite understand how it works, but as long as it gets the 23 players fighting and dying for each other in 11 days time then nothing else is important.

As always, there are squad decisions I disagree strongly with, but I've got a good feeling about this and all the clues are suggesting he and TM will go all out for the most successful Asian cup we have had since the 70s. Let's hope

Comment

I am totally confused on this Gholizadeh situation

He is injured and out of TM

But he is our #24 player in case somebody else gets injured
            Then he will get included ??????

I didn’t even know this was allowed by FIFA ????

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
              Sorry mate, i meant to reply to Roxanaz post, accidentally replied to you, I guess I'm just tired of reading about fairies and pixie dust on a football forum...
              No worries brother. I am good.

Comment

[QUOTE=TAJ_LIVERPOOL;2607266]I'm sorry but how old are you? I have a hard time figuring out if you're being serious or if you're just some 40 year old guy trolling us all[/QUOTE

Taj jan ,
                I am not a man, not 40. Not trolling.
                More like a TM cheerleader who expresses herself differently than the average here.

A touch of fantasy from time to time, why not?
                TM is a ray of light, it's mystical...
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  I am totally confused on this Gholizadeh situation

He is injured and out of TM

But he is our #24 player in case somebody else gets injured
                  Then he will get included ??????

I didn’t even know this was allowed by FIFA ????
                  Section 24.6 of the competition regulation document states: "Once the Final Registration has been received by the AFC, Participating Teams may replace any of the registered Participating Players up to six (6) hours prior to their first Match in the Competition,"

Here is the link to the document: http://www.the-afc.com/afc/documents...on-regulations

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    It has been long time he didn't play in this position, also national team is not club with the limitation of talents and players, why would we play a guy in a position where he is not feeling comfortable? I am not a big fan of trying players in different positions in NT level.
                    I know, I'm just stating the reason why he may be included through CQ's eyes. He likes versatile players and Montazeri, good or bad, can play both CB and DM. Plus he's got TM/WC experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                      I don’t know why you keep saying I said Ali Karim i should be called above Ezatolahi. Find that post and I’ll give you 100 bucks...I said Ali Karimi is our second best cm and should be playing alongside ezatolahi. Stop using bullshit statements to justify your already horrible football knowledge. Also LOL, dont compare gholizadeh to your mediocre butt buddy Alipour. He’s not even a good winger and I’d put Taremi, JB, Saman and even Torabi ahead of Alipour as a left or right winger/forward. “End of discussion” lmao, it’s no wonder everybody here laughs at your posts. They are devoid of any real logic and you just sound like a fanboy.
                      Your logical and factual-based arguments doesn't pass muster with some PFDC members.....

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Section 24.6 of the competition regulation document states: "Once the Final Registration has been received by the AFC, Participating Teams may replace any of the registered Participating Players up to six (6) hours prior to their first Match in the Competition,"

Here is the link to the document: http://www.the-afc.com/afc/documents...on-regulations
                        He can only replace an injured player.

Comment

eza has 3 weeks until his leg heals, given that the asian cup starts in 2 weeks and the important matches don't start for another 2 1/2 - 3 weeks it would have made more sense for CQ to take eza while dropping masoud or montazeri whom are both useless. Same for gholi
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Gholizadeh reportedly should be fit in 2 weeks but if we won’t have any injured players then he is out anyway.

Comment

Hypothetically putting Ezatollahi when he has just returned from injury straight into his usual role is risky, he is much more mistake-prone I've noticed when he returns from injuries. It's a shame, but it's the right decision to leave him out completely imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                He can only replace an injured player.
                                where does it say that? i read the regulations and i couldnt find it anywhere saying injured player.

Comment

Working...
                                X