This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    SK beat Uruguay 2-1, Qatar beat Ecuador 4-3, Japan will play against Uruguay in few days, every opponent preparing well.
    And Iraq lost to Argentina 4-0, while Saudi Arabia lost to Brazil 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      Yeah I can see that, but since they're the only ones there, I was wondering if they were relatives of the players or something
      Wait a minute!!! They let women in the stadiums now for real?!!! This was not an exception?!!

When did that happen? It should have become a bomb of a news!

Comment

Iraq will beat Saudi soosmars 2-1

Comment

Comment

رئیس واقعی فدراسیون فوتبال کیست؟

?

Shades Darker.

میک مک درموت مربی تیم ملی فوتبال در پاسخ به اظهارات حمید استیلی که در مصاحبه با یکی از خبرگزاری ها گفته بود که با هزینه خودم به جام جهانی رفته و منتظر پاسخ فدراسیون برای استفاده از مرکز پک هستیم گفت: به نظر میرسد آقای استیلی تیم ملی را با سیرک اشتباه گرفته است.وی افزود:

اگر شما به دنبال استفاده از خرس برای سیرک هستید بهتر است خرس هایی که در میانمار جا گذاشته اید را استفاده کنید.

Comment

How come Estili is still in place with such a disaster statement during U23 matches?!

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                Sorry if this has already been mentioned but has anyone seen the caliber of friendlies our Asian friends have lined up this month????

It's insane:

Argentina VS IRAQ (how the hell did this happen?)
                Saudi VS Brazil
                South Korea & Japan VS Uruguay
                Croatia VS Jordan
                Qatar VS Ecuador

Meanwhile, we're facing Bolivia
                Guess who else gets to face Bolivia? - MYANMAR lollll

No offense to them, but it's sad that we're getting the same caliber of opponents, considering our strength VS theirs.
                AAAHHHH, can the bitching ever stop?? Please dude let it go, it is what it is.
                If we beat Korea or Japan in the final of AFC final 2-1 you'll be bitchin about why we couldn't win by 3 or more. baba joon let it go

Comment

Some how I feel that Asian Cup will be CQ swan song.
                  Win or lose I doubt he will be around.
                  If they don’t win championship opposition will ask for his head.
                  With a win he can retire in glory or move to greener pastures.
                  Either way I don’t see him for another 3 1/2 years with us.
                  I just hope he can win so we have something to show for his time with us.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                    With a win he can retire in glory or mice to greener pastures.

well, right now is biggest dream is to make it to another WC, thats even bigger than winning asian cup. With the team we have right now he has atleast a equally big chance to make it with iran than with any other team

Comment

رسمی؛ استیلی خواهان بازی با تیم کی روش شد

بعداز چالش های به وجود آمده میان تیم امید و تیم ملی حمید استیلی درخواست بازی دوستانه با تیم کارلوس کی روش را داده است.

Comment

The stupidity of Iranian sports reporting.
                        This article is saying that TM's charter plane is being used for passenger flights.

The idiot writer has no idea that TM's charter plane is only chartered for TM whenever it has to actually fly to a country, not when they've been practicing in Iran for the past 2 weeks!

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1122326

Comment

rdwrr

no way man

If CQ wins the AC championship with TM he will stay till 2022 and this time he will definitely get us to the

knockout stage.

Comment

With a win he can retire in glory or move to greener pastures.
                            Tying the European champions in a World Cup game?

First time Irans wins a game and shuts out opponent at the same time at the World cup?

Comment

A paradigm shift in the way Iran plays football - stealing the world's eyes at the discipline and tactical proficiency that this "club side in disguise" is playing.

For me, he has given a bigger gift than I could expect - he's given building blocks and an exciting future. He's reversed the years/decades of deimi football

Comment

Countries we played :

Comment

Working...
                                X