This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Montazeri is another waste of spot, assuming both Vouria and Ramin make it, with Cheshmi and Kanani as CB i hope CQ doesn't include Montazeri!
    Montazeri can also play DM! Maybe that is why he will be included irrespective of the inclusion of the other defensive players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Montazeri can also play DM! Maybe that is why he will be included irrespective of the inclusion of the other defensive players.
      for this to happen omid nourolllahi hajisafi chesmi and maybe ashkan have to be injured. doubt this case will occur

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Koorosh jan
        I agree with you , the AC finals is what we deserve and must get to.

This time specially,my expectations of CQ TM are higher than ever before having qualified for
        2 consecutive WCs , same coach for 8 years and been ranked #1 in Asia for the last 5 years.

Now it’s time to show Asia why we are the best.
        Honestly your logic to expect us in the final is a little irrelevant. Japan, Korea have been making it to the WC for decades in a row. Australia ever since their Asian adventure have continuously been in WCs. All 3 much better football infrastructure and better football federations with tons of $...

We’re lucky our raw talent has historically been our big advantage. Our poor management and coaching has failed us in the last 40+ years. Hopefully this time around we will revisit our golden and dominant years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          Koorosh jan
          I agree with you , the AC finals is what we deserve and must get to.

This time specially,my expectations of CQ TM are higher than ever before having qualified for
          2 consecutive WCs , same coach for 8 years and been ranked #1 in Asia for the last 5 years.

Now it’s time to show Asia why we are the best.
          On a funny note I initially thought by ‘Koorosh’ you were addressing Queiroz, until I came across Koorosh’s post [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            It has been long time he didn't play in this position, also national team is not club with the limitation of talents and players, why would we play a guy in a position where he is not feeling comfortable? I am not a big fan of trying players in different positions in NT level.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
              So basically you've got your knife out for CQ whether TM wins or loses. That is unbalanced. At least wait for the results.
              I don't believe in any coach being "so influential" as to take all the blame for a team's failure or all the credit for a team's success. that's just me! yes, a game here or a game there. but not overall success or failure in a tournament. I don't believe there is any shame in losing to Japan, whether Carlos Qeiroz is our coach or Mamad Mayelee. I hope TM wins the title, but I don't expect it and I believe there are better teams in Asia than Iran, but I believe we have a chance too. with carlos that chance is a little higher. but if we don't, you won't find me blaming carlos for it. as I didn't blame him the last time and I didn't blame ghotbi the time before that either or the time before that with GN. I mean they all get a little share, but not as much as some of fans think.

Carlos could win this cup or not, or win 10 in a row, and it wouldn't change the issues for me. my beef with him is not about football or coaching, it's about personality, or in his case, lack there of.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                In contrast, Shekari has played less than 270 minutes all season and in all competitions.

Karim Ansarifard played less!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Karim Ansarifard played less!!!
                  Yes, but if we want to draw such comparisons, you might as well throw in Rezaeian as well. Good or bad, established players get slightly more of a pass because they (and their skills) are known entities. At the end of the day, Ansarifard is a 2-time AC participant and WC participant while Rezaeian is an AC participant and WC participant.

I don't think CQ has any issue with inviting a young player and dislodging an older, experienced player but the youngster must prove that they can dislodge the current TM member. Look no further than the last Asian Cup when a 20 year old Azmoun, who was doing relatively well in the RPL, took the starting CF position away from a 27 year-old Ghoochannejhad.

At the senior club level, Shekari has done absolutely nothing to warrant a call to TM. He's as belonging to TM right now as Omid Noorafkan, who has done nothing since going to Belgium.

Comment

Keano joon

I know all the other Asian nation stats , but brother I am just sooo desperate for us to win the Asian Cup
                    I can’t see straight.

I hope you understand 🙏🙏🙏

Comment

This is the time, now or never. We never had a better squad or a better coach. Draw is fine too until semis probably. If we can't make it this time around, I won't see us lift the trophy ever I believe.

That being said, I know there is no guarantee and a lot of luck will be needed, especially for Iran in AFC...

Comment

we should make the semi, we must aim for the final

Comment

https://90tv.ir/news/قلی-زاده-هم-جام...-دست-داد
                          Gholizadeh out too! I guess we now have the final 23 confirmed.
                          What a blow to lose two key players to injury

Comment

List is out ... interesting selections
                            No karim
                            No gholi

Comment

The list is out: https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9...7-%D9%87%D8%A7

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                                List is out ... interesting selections
                                No karim
                                No gholi
                                Ansarifard is in, not out.

Comment

Working...
                                X