X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
    given your man u avatar one could expect such a comment
    Thank you for an extremely retarded and idiotic reply!!! Someone with zero logic!
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
      Thank you for an extremely retarded and idiotic reply!!! Someone with zero logic!
      There you go you will find the answer of your question in your reply to me ,LOGIC, but I understand that its a new word in your vocabulary and that you cant really yet grasp the meaning of it

Comment

An honour to meet with Mr Amir Hashemi today.

Twitter: @arya_allahverdi

Comment

There you go you will find the answer of your question in your reply to me ,LOGIC, but I understand that its a new word in your vocabulary and that you cant really yet grasp the meaning of it
          Yet again, you excel in dumbass stupid replies. I made a simple comment about TM and its shortcomings not only based on my own observations by watching the matches but also by reading articles about TM´s performance. Then you come in and start commenting my avatar. If you don't have something intelligent or useful to say, which you clearly don't, then better shut your mouth and stop trolling. I didn't ask your opinion about my avatar so what ever it is, keep it for yourself cause I couldn't care less.
          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

Yet again, you excel in dumbass stupid replies. I made a simple comment about TM and its shortcomings not only based on my own observations by watching the matches but also by reading articles about TM´s performance. Then you come in and start commenting my avatar. If you don't have something intelligent or useful to say, which you clearly don't, then better shut your mouth and stop trolling. I didn't ask your opinion about my avatar so what ever it is, keep it for yourself cause I couldn't care less.
            Wich articles have you read???

Comment

Wich articles have you read???
              One thing is for sure, I have read a whole lot of more articles than you Mr. Stupid.

It is just sad to see that you actually believe you are funny. Quiet pathetic!
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

One thing is for sure, I have read a whole lot of more articles than you Mr. Stupid.
                It is just sad to see that you actually believe you are funny. Quiet pathetic!
                can you estimate the number of articles you have read, so we can compare ?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                  An honour to meet with Mr Amir Hashemi today.

Who is he? Is he related to Hashemi Rafsanjani or Hashemi Shahroudi?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Who is he? Is he related to Hashemi Rafsanjani or Hashemi Shahroudi?
                    Agent of Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Taha Shariati, Amirhossein Esmaeilzadeh. NEC reserve team coach. Former team melli player, 14 caps.

And no his full name is Amir Hashemi Moghaddam.

Comment

Lol Moghaddam was in the Iran team for the first Sensible Soccer game I got on the Amiga - still the best football game of all time imho

Iran's attacking partnership in that game was for some reason Moharrami and Moghaddam - i think they were a few years out of date. The next iteration I had was a lot better and had Daei, Azizi, Bagheri etc...

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Agent of Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Taha Shariati, Amirhossein Esmaeilzadeh. NEC reserve team coach. Former team melli player, 14 caps.

And no his full name is Amir Hashemi Moghaddam.

Did you ask him about Taha or Amirhosein? Don't think Esmailzadeh has been practicing in Netherlands ... he seems to always be in Iran.

Comment

can you estimate the number of articles you have read, so we can compare ?
                          No more wasting time on a retard like you.
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

No more wasting time on a retard like you.
                            try to listen more than you talk

Comment

Guys, check out the latest podcasts by Gol Bezan and Team Melli Talk both on the latest friendlies against Tunisia and Algeria.

Gol Bezan with a great panel including Jahanbakhsh, Pouraliganji and Mohammadi's agent Amir Hashemi Moghaddam, along with directors Pasha Hajian, Babak Golriz and Pezhman Pars.

Team Melli Talk with host Art Eftekhari and myself Arya Allahverdi. Was a pleasure to be on.

They are available on the websites, Soundcloud and iTunes.

Thanks
                              Arya

Comment

Also check out my friend Art's YouTube channel, team melli talk, he just uploaded a new video talking about Daniel Arzani and meeting an Esteghlal (Taj) legend.

Comment

Working...
                                X