This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
    i think if he is back by december he will still have maybe 2-3 weeks to prepare for asia cup. CQ counts on him. worst care he will maybe be out for the first match but im pretty sure he will play. it will be hopefully a long tournament so we will need him. two months from now means mid december. so almost still 4 weeks till our first game, maybe he can even get one ore two more games before he leaves for TM camp. Now cheshmi gotta confirm his solid performance against morocco.

btw south korea just beat uruguay 2-1 while they played with some of their star players such as cavani,muslera,godin,bentacour,torreiro,caceres... not bad
    Yup south korea had an impressive world cup
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji out for two months...this really sucks. I hope we will be fit and back in time for Asia Cup. Now its Chesmis time to prove himself and show what he is capable of. Lets see.
      I think CQ should call Seyed Jalal back. It's time.

Comment

Bring in Seyed Jalal!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          Yup south korea had an impressive world cup
          impressive world cup?

They were chanceless against sweden and mexico and defeated the worst german football team at at WC in history in a game where germany was to stupid to score the goal they needed. From the asian teams only japan played well and almost went to QF and iran

Comment

I would be very surprised if jalal comes back but who knows lol. many of our CBs have to be injured or completly out of form for this to happen. But then again asia cup is a lower level than the world cup so im sure our old man with his then 37 years can still manage to perfom but i doubt if he doesnt get called up in november that there is even a chance. even montazeri gets no playing time

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Bring in Seyed Jalal!
              the more i see Ashkan and Masoud and Pejman in the team the more I think Jalal should be invited back. We need a experienced and influential defender. Jalal has it.
              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

impressive world cup?
                They were chanceless against sweden and mexico and defeated the worst german football team at at WC in history in a game where germany was to stupid to score the goal they needed. From the asian teams only japan played well and almost went to QF and iran
                Say what you will but under no circumstance could we ever be mentally prepared to beat a team like germany
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

i mean we almost beat portugal but in my opinion south korea was super lucky to win that game. they dont even know how they did it. im not saying they are shit. in asia they are a powerhouse but i dont agree with your statement that they played an impressive world cup.

Comment

i mean we almost beat portugal but in my opinion south korea was super lucky to win that game. they dont even know how they did it. im not saying they are shit. in asia they are a powerhouse but i dont agree with your statement that they played an impressive world cup.
                    we always almost do everything but never actually do it.
                    4 world cups never out of group stage and only 2 wins

Also S Korea been to semi finals and just beat Germany
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      we always almost do everything but never actually do it.
                      4 world cups never out of group stage and only 2 wins

Also S Korea been to semi finals and just beat Germany
                      Five.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

impressive world cup?
                        Japan didn't do poorly at the world cup, but they weren't great either, to be honest.

They had one of the EASIEST groups in the entire tournament and these were their results:

Barely beat 10-man columbia 2-1
                        Tied Senegal (Not even best team from Africa)
                        Lost to Poland - Who were terrible and this was their only positive result
                        Then they did well to lead 2 - 0 against belgium, but honestly, it was disappointing that they continued to play such an open game, even until the last second of the match, when belgium completed their comeback 3-2.

They did well but Iran was clearly the best performing Asian team at the world cup.
                        Barely losing out by 1 point in the toughest group of the tournament, containing 2 top level European teams, and Morocco who barely lost each match and were actually playing well - this is more impressive than what Japan did.

Comment

I would be very surprised if jalal comes back but who knows lol. many of our CBs have to be injured or completly out of form for this to happen. But then again asia cup is a lower level than the world cup so im sure our old man with his then 37 years can still manage to perfom but i doubt if he doesnt get called up in november that there is even a chance. even montazeri gets no playing time
                          Seyed is in amazing shape and is a fantastic leader. For evidence see his performance at the AFC Champions League matches. He has definitely been superior to Montazeri this season.

Comment

While TM missed an opportunity to have a friendly today, CQ divided the players into two teams in white and Blue who played each other with McDermot, Cruise and Markar acting as refs. CQ watched from the stands in Azadi.

White Team: Beiranvand (Mazaheri), Milad, Cheshmi, Hosseini, Moharami, Saeid, Noorolahi, Ghoddoos, Amiri (Gholizadeh), Torabi, Sardar

Blue Team: Abedzadeh, Montazeri, Khanzadeh (Sohrabian), Ehsan, Vooria (Ramin), Ali Karimi (Masoud), Omid, ARJ, Ashkan, Taremi and Karim.

Blues scored first via Ashkan yet Whites came back and Sardar scored twice as they won, Karim equalized near the end but Markar called it offside.
                            Here are some photos:

Comment

We should try HajiSafi at CAM

Beiravand
                              Sadegh. Hosseini Cheshmi MiMo
                              Ezatolahi Omid
                              Haji
                              AJB. Ghoddos
                              Cerdar

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                While TM missed an opportunity to have a friendly today, CQ divided the players into two teams in white and Blue who played each other with McDermot, Cruise and Markar acting as refs. CQ watched from the stands in Azadi.

White Team: Beiranvand (Mazaheri), Milad, Cheshmi, Hosseini, Moharami, Saeid, Noorolahi, Ghoddoos, Amiri (Gholizadeh), Torabi, Sardar

Blue Team: Abedzadeh, Montazeri, Khanzadeh (Sohrabian), Ehsan, Vooria (Ramin), Ali Karimi (Masoud), Omid, ARJ, Ashkan, Taremi and Karim.

Blues scored first via Ashkan yet Whites came back and Sardar scored twice as they won, Karim equalized near the end but Markar called it offside.
                                Here are some photos:

the white team almost looks like our best sqaud . the defense and GK are like our starting line up at the moment. only noorolahi torabi and maybe amiri dont fit in there. i m looking forward to see moharammi against bolivia.

Comment

Working...
                                X