Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And i am so shocked that they have managed to keep him in Iran for 8 years now ???????

Comment

I don't think bot parasti is not a healthy practice, especially for Iranians.

But we've got to respect all the things CQ has done for us over these 8 years both in short term and long term basis (whilst of course still saying things we disagree with)

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        Where’s PAG in these and is Karim in there?

Comment

PAG is injured.

Comment

Bolivian starting keeper, Carlos Lampe, will not feature vs. Team Melli:

"The Bolivian soccer team lost its starting goalkeeper Carlos Emilio Lampe , who joins the Argentine Boca Juniors on Monday , for the friendly matches against Burma and Iran , confirmed on Monday the Federation of that country ( FBF ).

The technical body of the 'Green', headed by the Venezuelan César Farías , "made the decision, taking care of this special situation for the international goalkeeper" who must enroll in Boca, the FBF reported through his WhatsApp account.

The Bolivian exporter of the Chilean Huachipato was registered by Boca for his next Copa Libertadores de América matches after qualifying for the semifinals. The 'xeneize' will start host against Palmeiras, on Wednesday 24, in 'La Bombonera'. "

https://www.americatv.com.pe/deporte...a-iran-n341947

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              Bolivian starting keeper, Carlos Lampe, will not feature vs. Team Melli:

"The Bolivian soccer team lost its starting goalkeeper Carlos Emilio Lampe , who joins the Argentine Boca Juniors on Monday , for the friendly matches against Burma and Iran , confirmed on Monday the Federation of that country ( FBF ).

The technical body of the 'Green', headed by the Venezuelan César Farías , "made the decision, taking care of this special situation for the international goalkeeper" who must enroll in Boca, the FBF reported through his WhatsApp account.

The Bolivian exporter of the Chilean Huachipato was registered by Boca for his next Copa Libertadores de América matches after qualifying for the semifinals. The 'xeneize' will start host against Palmeiras, on Wednesday 24, in 'La Bombonera'. "

https://www.americatv.com.pe/deporte...a-iran-n341947
              Their only player that play in a respectable club will miss the match. What a joke like usual.

Comment

I wouldn't get your knickers in a twist mate, as of 6 days ago he was playing for an 'unrespectable' club.

If anyone has any problems with this friendly, they ought to go support a national side like Saudi Arabia who only play against the best. Oh but wait, they played these mugs last. Bit of a conundrum...

Comment

Baba jan beh pir beh peyghambar haminesham jaye shokr dareh 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    Baba jan beh pir beh peyghambar haminesham jaye shokr dareh 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
                    I appreciate the fact that we have the confirmed friendly vs Bolivia and semi-confirmed friendlies vs Trinidad & Tobago and Venezuela in November ... and I refuse to be complacent! I am just appalled by a lack of make-it-happen attitude at IFF and hiding behind economic hardships and sanctions. As may of our TM players have been saying in their interviews published in the last fews days (even on the IFF web page ffiri.ir ) we keep losing FIFA days and the federation behaves as if it's ok. We could have had a match against an Asian side on October 12th if there was enough competence at the IFF. Even playing against another team like Thailand or Myanmar (possibly similar to Vietnam) would have been better than missing a FIFA day. I respect Taj for many positive developments in the past few years yet as far as TM friendlies are concerned, I hold him solely responsible for this lack of planning and failure in producing results!

Comment

Footbaldoust jan.
                      Believe it or I have been looking at some of these East Asian nation’s schedules since September
                      And they all have had booked thier tournaments and games way in advance.
                      BTW in today’s interview, Aghajanyan said that both Trinidad and Venezuela matches are
                      Confirmed due to CQ’s direct connections.
                      Also TM will have a camp in Qatar in December and the last one in the UAE right before the AC
                      And will play 2 more games inshalah.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Footbaldoust jan.
                        Believe it or I have been looking at some of these East Asian nation’s schedules since September
                        And they all have had booked thier tournaments and games way in advance.
                        BTW in today’s interview, Aghajanyan said that both Trinidad and Venezuela matches are
                        Confirmed due to CQ’s direct connections.
                        Also TM will have a camp in Qatar in December and the last one in the UAE right before the AC
                        And will play 2 more games inshalah.
                        I understand Sarbaz jaan yet planning could have started at the time of the AC draw before the World Cup.

Comment

Oh yes of course but brother even with a Taj a the helm of IFF , they are still bunch of dozd o bikefayat people.
                          However a much better improvement over that “gooshkoop”Kaffashian 🤪😜😂

Comment

Loooooool this Argentine team aren’t even using their best 11 XD

I would much rather face TT, Bolivia, and Venezuela since they will be using their best!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Loooooool this Argentine team aren’t even using their best 11 XD

I would much rather face TT, Bolivia, and Venezuela since they will be using their best!
                              Yeah, definitely not even close to their first team. Messi didn't even make the trip, although Dybala there. The guy who scored has his first cap today and he is 21.

Argentina saving their best vs. Brazil in a few days.

Comment

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but has anyone seen the caliber of friendlies our Asian friends have lined up this month????

It's insane:

Argentina VS IRAQ (how the hell did this happen?)
                                Saudi VS Brazil
                                South Korea & Japan VS Uruguay
                                Croatia VS Jordan
                                Qatar VS Ecuador

Meanwhile, we're facing Bolivia
                                Guess who else gets to face Bolivia? - MYANMAR lollll

No offense to them, but it's sad that we're getting the same caliber of opponents, considering our strength VS theirs.

Comment

Working...
                                X