• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    I'm confused but alright.....

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
      I'm confused but alright.....
      he hates arabs and everything to do with arabs, you should know by now...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        more reasons not to copy and paste everything you read on the internet.
        Yes, because I am originally an Arab speaker to confirm what is being said about this, wise ass. This isn't just copying and posting any comment, the guy writes a lot about Iraqi football in authoritative sources and he should have expanded on what was said. His mistake, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          This guy loses his mind quite often ...

Karrar Jassim says Carlos Queiroz called him up to the Team Melli squad when he was playing at Tractor Sazi!

Video: https://twitter.com/hassaninmubarak/...02009319641088
          he is stupid, CQ know he is not iranian, will never invite him

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Yes, because I am originally an Arab speaker to confirm what is being said about this, wise ass. This isn't just copying and posting any comment, the guy writes a lot about Iraqi football in authoritative sources and he should have expanded on what was said. His mistake, not mine.
            This has nothing to do with being an arab speaker or not. You need to check your sources before you post shit! this isn't the first time you've copied and pasted crap from twitter or random blogs with questionable motives and mislead people.

Comment

TM next training camp: Oct 5. Esteghlal player to join on Oct 7

اردوی تیم ملی 13 مهر، حضور استقلالی ها 15 مهر

اردوی پیش روی تیم ملی قطعا سیزدهم مهرماه در تهران آغاز خواهد شد. اردویی که با بازی های فشرده استقلالی ها همزمان خواهد شد.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Arabestane So'oodi dare kole tadarokate een mosabeghat ra bar ohde migire.
                Dar vaghe, yek no shirin kariye siyasiye.

Qatar ham gharare hamin kar ra ba Iran, Brazil va yek keshvare dige too March 2019 anjam bede.
                Nokhodi jan, midonam ke Arabestan poole hameye in barnameh mide, man bishtar yek arezo dashtam ke ma be jaaye Eraghe nimvajabi

ba Argentine baazi kone.

Dar zemn be nazar mirese ke AFC ghasd daare az sisteme VAR dar jaame mellathaa estefadeh kone:

http://www.the-afc.com/competitions/...n-cup-uae-2019
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Ardalan

Like Nokhodi said , Saudi Arabia is paying for everything for Iraq vs Argentina.

Iraq will Also play Saudi Arabia in that October tournament in Ryaz.

Iran will play Brazil for sure on March 28 th either in Qatar or Iran.
                  I don't get this. AC ends in February! Sothe Brazil match is to prepare us for WC 2022? Make this happen before AC! Our time is now.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Apparently Louis van Gaal is traveling to Iran, and has 2 offers. One from IFF and the other from Tractor Sazi.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...or-sazi-report

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post
                      Apparently Louis van Gaal is traveling to Iran, and has 2 offers. One from IFF and the other from Tractor Sazi.

A few months ago he said he would only come back to manage the top 4 in the EPL plus he’s a dinaasour.

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post

LMAO Van Gaal managing TIRAKHTOR? Are these people on crack? With what currency are they going to pay someone as demanding as Van Gaal? With the one that’s becoming increasingly worthless by the minute? We are so lucky that Quieroz fell in love with our country and our team, because even his bank account got frozen. Otherwise, Iran is the last place any foreign coach wants to come at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          LMAO Van Gaal managing TIRAKHTOR? Are these people on crack? With what currency are they going to pay someone as demanding as Van Gaal? With the one that’s becoming increasingly worthless by the minute? We are so lucky that Quieroz fell in love with our country and our team, because even his bank account got frozen. Otherwise, Iran is the last place any foreign coach wants to come at the moment
                          Jealous much? Tractor has a new owner and why hate on how someone spents it? The chairman is Azeri and a proud one too. Better this then being financed with oil money from the government like Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                            Jealous much? Tractor has a new owner and why hate on how someone spents it? The chairman is Azeri and a proud one too. Better this then being financed with oil money from the government like Persepolis.
                            he is right whats your problem ? jealous of what ? toman isnt money anymore , he didnt say anything wrong and u come with that pride bullshit and whatever

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              Don't worry with some chelo kabab, he will fall in love in Iran and won't be bothered to have his bank account frozen.

Comment

They would need to pay van Gaal in gold

Comment

Working...
                                X