54 Japan
    55 South Korea
    71 Saudi Arabia
    74 Syria
    76 China
    77 Lebanon
    77 UAE
    85 Oman
    Not sure we we dropped when we played Uzbekistan on Fifa day and beat them ....

Comment

so what about second friendly...before facing bolivia on october 16? we should not miss again this chance to play a team. a second friendly before bolivia should be organized..
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

I love Ali Parvin, however watching this interview and his suggestion to CQ on inviting Perspolis players made me cringe hard. Jalal Hosseini I can understand, though the rest? Seriously Ali agha?

http://90tv.ir/video/483238/اعتراض-ع...-تیم-ملی

Comment

I did some research, Australia will have a camp in Dubai, UAE on October and they have a friendly scheduled for October
          16 th vs. Kuwait so it makes perfect sense for them to play Iran also on October 12 th right !!!!!
          I sure hope this match happens , it will be a great friendly for both countries.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            I did some research, Australia will have a camp in Dubai, UAE on October and they have a friendly scheduled for October
            16 th vs. Kuwait so it makes perfect sense for them to play Iran also on October 12 th right !!!!!
            I sure hope this match happens , it will be a great friendly for both countries.
            I agree, however even though many things do make sense they never turn out to be reality in Iran !

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              I agree, however even though many things do make sense they never turn out to be reality in Iran !
              Probably Jahanbakhsh told Matt Ryan to make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                I love Ali Parvin, however watching this interview and his suggestion to CQ on inviting Perspolis players made me cringe hard. Jalal Hosseini I can understand, though the rest? Seriously Ali agha?

http://90tv.ir/video/483238/اعتراض-ع...-تیم-ملی
                kamyabinia and alipour for sure should be in the mix is as well but I agree with you on the fact that these people creating this rhetoric are doing a lot of harm and breaking up any chance of unity we need to have going into the AC. also surprising bc he has always spoken highly of CQ if I remember correctly
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

i do not want face australia in an friendly. just in competition...
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

-

Comment

why not ?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      Australia is one of the favorites ...... playing them is like Argentina and Brazil playing a friendly to prepare for Copa America
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

South Korea is also a favorite and they will travel to Australia to play the Aussies in November !!!

All theasian favorites must play each other in friendlies , it’s just normal.

Comment

yes, and the last time S. Korea won the tournament was in 1960, so clearly their strategy hasn't worked .......
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Big euro countries played each other plenty of times in buildup to WC. Dont see an issue with us playing Aussie.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              Australia is one of the favorites ...... playing them is like Argentina and Brazil playing a friendly to prepare for Copa America
                              Right now it is a case of beggars can’t be choosers, if Argentina did not have much option other than to play Brazil then they would play them as well. So let’s take what we get, also the way TM is playing these days I don’t see us losing to Australia.

Comment

big teams play each other before world cup is okay, but you do not play the big guns of your continent just before the continental cup competition. we should keep our tactics and strategy hidden for the big match. what benefit do we have playing australia in azadi, they get familar with our stadium, game plan, fans and environment and next time they come in world cup qualifiers they will know everything and be familar with all of us....

if we play australia in australia, than it would be better for us, but still they have different stadiums and we just have our azadi stadium..

i am ok with australia friendly AFTER THE ASIAN CUP, but not before.
                                sigpic

-

Comment

Working...
                                X