Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this Hassan Al Thawadi, very well spoken, seems he was raised and educated in the US.

This brings us the question: Is Qatar a wise choice -Definitely NO! Is FIFA Corrupt-Definityley YES! but you know what?... WC2022 has been awarded to a Middle East Country, Qatar has billions and billions to spend on it, it will be a very very interesting WC, with ultra Modern Stadiums, Ultra modern transport systems, Ultra modern hotels and because its in the Middle East, it will attract a lot of young people from across the Middle East and Asia! Plus Qatar FA has agreed to work with IFF to house a few thousand people in Kish Island as well, hopefully the regime will reform by then and we might even have teams practising in Kish as well! Lets give them a chance and lets judge when its all done and dusted!

Comment

[QUOTE=eerooni;2577267, hopefully the regime will reform by then
      [/QUOTE]

Have you been around ? Iran aint reforming until oomadaneh Haj Ghasem Mahdi va Antar Khomeini

Comment

Varzesh3 is reporting
        That IFF and CQ have reached an agreement on his 6 months salary till the end of the AC.
        CQ will get $800000 and if TM reaches the final of the AC he will get another $500000 in bonus and an automatic
        Contract extension till the end of 2022 WC in Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          Varzesh3 is reporting
          That IFF and CQ have reached an agreement on his 6 months salary till the end of the AC.
          CQ will get $800000 and if TM reaches the final of the AC he will get another $500000 in bonus and an automatic
          And if Iran doesn't reach the finals, no extension? LOL

Comment

Varzesh3 is reporting
            I would be extremely shocked if CQ accepts such a contract.....
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I would be extremely shocked if CQ accepts such a contract.....
              Why would you be shocked? 800k for 6 months is a pretty decent wage. With the current economy in Iran even that is too much. I was the biggest CQ supporter for the past 7 years but I think it's time for CQ and TM to part ways after the Asian Cup. His defensive stye of play is getting old. At this point I'd rather see the boys play a nice game of football and get eliminated rather than sit back for 90 minutes. I just can't take it anymore. We have so much quality up front that we would have a decent attacking side. The fact that CQ didn't start Ghoddos and Milad in the WC games was the moment that I changed my mind on CQ. What kind of a coach benches his two best players? Some would argue that they didn't fit the style of play but that's just ridiculous. This is also the same reason that Azmoun and JB underperformed this WC. They were both defending for most of the game. Why not just change our style of play to a more balanced style? Then we could actually see our players play REAL FOOTBALL & I guarantee you that they would shine. If we're gonna get eliminated might as well get eliminated in style and have our players move to good teams because they shined and scored goals.Kudos to IFF for keeping CQ for all these years. having consistency in our coaching staff is what made us the best team in Asia for the past few years. This is something you don't see much in any Asian country but now it's time to say goodbye. He built our defence so strong that we will see the effects of this discipline long after he's gone but now it's time to focus on offence and passing in the opponents half. Enough of this 11 men in defence bullsh*t. We could get another quality foreign coach for the same price

Comment

I agree with you taj-Liverpool
                The salary IFF is offering to him is very lucrative for his 6 months tenure and the bonus s is just cherry on the cake
                As well.
                I say if CQ wins the ext WC then he deserves to remain in TM for 4 more years
                But if we fail again this time then we need a new strategy and coaching style.
                And Cq should be fired.

Comment

تاج: هیچ شرطی برای قهرمانی از کی*روش نگرفتم

تاج در پایان در خصوص اینکه آیا برای جام ملت های آسیا از کی روش شرط قهرمانی گرفته اند، گفت: من این مسئله را در رسانه ها خواندم ولی هیچ شرطی برای قهرمانی از کی روش نگرفتم. ما شرطی نگذاشتیم چون او را می شناسیم و وقتی این همه در مورد قراردادها و سربازها جدل می کنیم و رایزنی داریم معنی اش این است که برای قهرمانی تلاش می کنیم. باز هم تاکید می کنم من شرطی برای قهرمانی در قرارداد کی روش نداشتم و ان شالله در ادامه باز هم با هم صحبت خواهیم کرد.

Comment

I agree with you taj-Liverpool
                    The salary IFF is offering to him is very lucrative for his 6 months tenure and the bonus s is just cherry on the cake
                    As well.
                    I say if CQ wins the ext WC then he deserves to remain in TM for 4 more years
                    But if we fail again this time then we need a new strategy and coaching style.
                    And Cq should be fired.
                    CQ should never be fired. He deserves to leave similar to that of Wenger

Comment

Anybody who thinks cq should be fired under any particular circumstance is delusional and doesnt understand how football works
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Regarding the financial aspect of his contract Extention:
                        His account in Switzerland has been closed because of financial dealings with Iran .
                        They are sorting out a way to go around restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                          Why would you be shocked? 800k for 6 months is a pretty decent wage. With the current economy in Iran even that is too much. I was the biggest CQ supporter for the past 7 years but I think it's time for CQ and TM to part ways after the Asian Cup. His defensive stye of play is getting old. At this point I'd rather see the boys play a nice game of football and get eliminated rather than sit back for 90 minutes. I just can't take it anymore. We have so much quality up front that we would have a decent attacking side. The fact that CQ didn't start Ghoddos and Milad in the WC games was the moment that I changed my mind on CQ. What kind of a coach benches his two best players? Some would argue that they didn't fit the style of play but that's just ridiculous. This is also the same reason that Azmoun and JB underperformed this WC. They were both defending for most of the game. Why not just change our style of play to a more balanced style? Then we could actually see our players play REAL FOOTBALL & I guarantee you that they would shine. If we're gonna get eliminated might as well get eliminated in style and have our players move to good teams because they shined and scored goals.Kudos to IFF for keeping CQ for all these years. having consistency in our coaching staff is what made us the best team in Asia for the past few years. This is something you don't see much in any Asian country but now it's time to say goodbye. He built our defence so strong that we will see the effects of this discipline long after he's gone but now it's time to focus on offence and passing in the opponents half. Enough of this 11 men in defence bullsh*t. We could get another quality foreign coach for the same price
                          And who do you suppose is going to bring us this attacking and exciting football which will also produce results? Qalenoei, Ivankovic? Gimme a break, there is no way we will get another quality coach after Queiroz leaves. Don't be suprised if we don't make it to the next world cup if indeed he does leave, ya'll have been spoiled by the good results we've had for years which Queiroz was responsible for. When he leaves we will lose to teams such as Bahrain and Oman all over again. During the last Asian Cup we got screwed by that corrupt Australian ref, otherwise we would have won the Asian Cup.

Comment

He was one of the highest paid coaches at the world cup. We have a large list of quality foreign caches to choose from.

Comment

^ and rightfully so. He has a very tough job and did splendid. I doubt many good coaches would want to go through the madness he has to deal with and wouldn't lose their drive...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                                ^ and rightfully so. He has a very tough job and did splendid. I doubt many good coaches would want to go through the madness he has to deal with and wouldn't lose their drive...
                                What you're saying is very true, & I'd like to make it clear that I'm not trying to disvalue CQ's efforts in any type of way. Queiroz has done a lot for us and i commend that, but I also believe that a lot of other highly rated coaches are willing to come to Iran for that salary even if there's hardships involved. If they're a decent person they'll understand that these shortfalls are mostly due to a terrible economy & a bad reputation of Iran in general with foreign governments. They would however stay and tough it out even if it means playing against Togo and Uzbekistan before the World cup. Taj has been managing IFF pretty decently for the past few years, I think he'l be able to bring in a top coach for TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X