Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there going to be a thread for the Russia v Saudi game?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      hell no

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He said himself in an interview yesterday that he hurt his back in the Lithuania game but he don’t have any problems now and he is training! He will 100% play against Marocco. Don’t want to hear one more BS speculation about this matter!

Comment

Anyone heard about the Taremi rumours? Apparently he might be injured.

Comment

^ some sources say he is doubtful, other say he only had minor back issues and is already fully fit for days. No idea...is no reporter at the team trainings??

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              go ahead open one
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Did you guys read my post !!???
                I heard it with my own ears 👂
                The IRRIN reporter from st.petersburg said it him self on live TV that
                Taremi will NOT be available for the Marakesh game.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  ^ some sources say he is doubtful, other say he only had minor back issues and is already fully fit for days. No idea...is no reporter at the team trainings??

its CQ’s mind game
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

The moment every TM fan see the line up TM

Comment

We gonna need Taremi tomorrow
                      He is one of few gondebacks we got who’s strong in possession & can hold his own vs the highly physical & scrappy Moroccans..!
                      Let’s hope also Masoud doesn’t start but only brought in from the bench if we need offense & Cheshmi pushes up to DM position with majid/Pejman in his recent CB position

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        We gonna need Taremi tomorrow
                        He is one of few gondebacks we got who’s strong in possession & can hold his own vs the highly physical & scrappy Moroccans..!
                        Let’s hope also Masoud doesn’t start but only brought in from the bench if we need offense & Cheshmi pushes up to DM position with majid/Pejman in his recent CB position
                        Ghodddoooooooooossssssssssss

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Going by how CQ likes to experiment new line ups I believe we are going to see Cheshmi as forward against Morocco and Azmoun on LB

Comment

Guys, its all #CQMindGames

I'm not even considering tomorrows match as watching TV, it'll be more of a brain teaser.

Gonna get ready, pop my adderall prescription, drink some tea, and crack the code to CQ's puzzle tomorrow at 11 am.

It's time to exercise the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Guys, its all #CQMindGames

I'm not even considering tomorrows match as watching TV, it'll be more of a brain teaser.

Gonna get ready, pop my adderall prescription, drink some tea, and crack the code to CQ's puzzle tomorrow at 11 am.

It's time to exercise the mind
                              Bro don’t take addedrall and watch Iran play you’ll get a heart attack! Mind you don’t take adderall at all!

Comment

CQs GQ interview says it all! "..I’ve never, in all my career, seen players deliver so much after receiving so little as I have with these Iran boys." very powerful sentence indeed!
                                now lets go and beat this Morocco!

Comment

Working...
                                X