This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    They have a nation filled with Palestinians as well. OH yeah and Lebanese. Its like a double edged sword.
    Yeah, but to say we can't play them because of politics is meaningless. Israel I guess I can understand though now that you have mentioned it. Hopefully it'll be like Hichkas best said it: "Ye rooze khoob miyad ke ma hamro nakhooshim".

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Yeah, but to say we can't play them because of politics is meaningless. Israel I guess I can understand though now that you have mentioned it. Hopefully it'll be like Hichkas best said it: "Ye rooze khoob miyad ke ma hamro nakhooshim".
      I agree, hopefully IR will be gone by the day we get Israel in the group in the world cup. then we can all play against argentina, palestine, israel, kenya you name it

Comment

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/featu...rld-cup-492971

Iran head coach Carlos Queiroz says the upcoming FIFA World Cup in Russia is going to be an impressive sporting event.
        "We are in a very interesting Group, a 'Group of Death'. But we will be training. I am glad we are based at the Russian [Premier League] champion [Lokomotiv Moscow] facility. The conditions are fantastic. But I am not surprised about the level of preparation for the tournament in Russia. I am sure we will see an impressive World Cup, Queiroz told journalists on Wednesday.

He added that the game against Morocco will be the key test for his side.

"This game will show what are we capable of. All players in the [Iran] squad understands the level of responsibility and the importance of this game. I will not say too much about the game against Spain and Portugal. We will face world class teams and that is going to be a challenge for us," Queiroz said.

Iran have been drawn in Group B along with 2010 World Cup winners Spain, reigning European champions Portugal and Morocco.

On Tuesday Iran became the first foreign World Cup team to set foot in Russia ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup and held their first training session at their base camp just outside Moscow on Wednesday.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/featu...rld-cup-492971

Iran head coach Carlos Queiroz says the upcoming FIFA World Cup in Russia is going to be an impressive sporting event.
          "We are in a very interesting Group, a 'Group of Death'. But we will be training. I am glad we are based at the Russian [Premier League] champion [Lokomotiv Moscow] facility. The conditions are fantastic. But I am not surprised about the level of preparation for the tournament in Russia. I am sure we will see an impressive World Cup, Queiroz told journalists on Wednesday.

He added that the game against Morocco will be the key test for his side.

"This game will show what are we capable of. All players in the [Iran] squad understands the level of responsibility and the importance of this game. I will not say too much about the game against Spain and Portugal. We will face world class teams and that is going to be a challenge for us," Queiroz said.

Iran have been drawn in Group B along with 2010 World Cup winners Spain, reigning European champions Portugal and Morocco.

On Tuesday Iran became the first foreign World Cup team to set foot in Russia ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup and held their first training session at their base camp just outside Moscow on Wednesday.
          Why does it feel like CQ has something top secret planned for the game against Morocco? He’s pretty confident about our chances.

Expect Bahador to start the game.

#CQMindGames

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its really hard for me to understand how uruguay would want to play uzbekistan and not iran as a friendly.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
              Its really hard for me to understand how uruguay would want to play uzbekistan and not iran as a friendly.
              they play uzbekistan in uruguay. why should Iran fly to uruguay, and than come late for russia and time difference and so on....

btw sanctions, nobody wants to play us, everything, you know the situation of iran. and it makes no sense fly across the world just for one friendly with uruguay, a team which we can also face in knockout stage..

what is hard for me to understand is that uzbekistan fly all the way for this friendly...but great experience indeed for them
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                they play uzbekistan in uruguay. why should Iran fly to uruguay, and than come late for russia and time difference and so on....

btw sanctions, nobody wants to play us, everything, you know the situation of iran. and it makes no sense fly across the world just for one friendly with uruguay, a team which we can also face in knockout stage..

what is hard for me to understand is that uzbekistan fly all the way for this friendly...but great experience indeed for them
                well, it's not like they have anything else to do in the next 1 month
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Everyone’s worried about the Morocco game, whilst I’m figuring out how we will beat Uruguay in the round of 16!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    Everyone’s worried about the Morocco game, whilst I’m figuring out how we will beat Uruguay in the round of 16!
                    I hope Russia becomes first in their group, problem solved. IF we should not advance, I of course hope Uruguay will be #1, so they can knock out Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      I hope Russia becomes first in their group, problem solved. IF we should not advance, I of course hope Uruguay will be #1, so they can knock out Portugal.
                      I also want Porutgal to be out, special because Gaynaldos
                      Arrogance.

If we dont win the worldcup than Argentinas Messi should win it
                      so that Gaynaldo will be depressed for the rest of his live.
                      Messi is just the best of all time.

Comment

Aziz jan , one step at the time

Let us beat Morroco first then we will worry about getting out of the group to face who ever!!!!????

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          Why does it feel like CQ has something top secret planned for the game against Morocco? He’s pretty confident about our chances.
                          Expect Bahador to start the game.
                          #CQMindGames
                          It's probably only to give confidence to the people and not the least to the players.

Last time in 2014, he said we will be in the WC to have fun and gain experience. Then we played out of this world against Argentina.

This time, he's super confident. Then be sure things are not as rosy as they seem. lol I sure hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            They have a nation filled with Palestinians as well. OH yeah and Lebanese. Its like a double edged sword.
                            they also have a nation with a history of providing safe haven for Nazi generals.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Was scrolling on fb when I saw this daily mail "journalism", "'Suddenly very invested in the World Cup!’ Viral photo of Iran’s VERY dapper national football squad leaves new fans swooning"

Atleast we have one positive headline in all this drama lol

Comment

Do you guys remember who was the best Argentine player in the 90 minutes against us? It was Rojo, he kept coming at us and confusing our defenders again and again.

I think CQ's compact and disciplined Iran would stifle the midfielders and attackers of Spain, Portugal and Morocco but we just don't have the additional resources to deal with overlapping full-backs.

That's why Jordi Alba, who already provides a completely different option for Spain, could absolutely destroy us if we somehow manage to hold out Iniesta, Isco, Assencio etc....

Mendyl for Morocco and Pereira from Portugal might do the same...

Comment

Working...
                                X