• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best way is to create a hashtag #adidas#letusbuyiranshirt

and a petition from fans.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      thanks bro. closed doors though. correct?
      Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
      So I heard.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Messi and Mascherano were the ones who pressured the AFA not to go ahead with the Israel game. Higuaín too.

Comment

Guys, did I miss something? I saw Gholizadeh in all the pics and videos in Russia. I thought he was cut??

Comment

how about we play Argentina just heard that there game with Israel was cancelled due to protests:

https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/fu...srael-101.html

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
              Guys, did I miss something? I saw Gholizadeh in all the pics and videos in Russia. I thought he was cut??
              He is there as a reserve player.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                how about we play Argentina just heard that there game with Israel was cancelled due to protests:

https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/fu...srael-101.html
                I agree, play Argentina and cancel our Lithuania friendly. Would make up for our Greece friendly too.

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                  He is there as a reserve player.
                  How is that possible? Does every team have a 23-man-squad + 1 reserve player then?

Comment

Replacements can be called up up to 24 hours prior to the first game in the case of injuries.

Comment

Yeah let's replace Israel as Argentina's opponents, that definitely won't make the political shitstorm worse that Argentina are trying to avoid...

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
                        Yeah let's replace Israel as Argentina's opponents, that definitely won't make the political shitstorm worse that Argentina are trying to avoid...
                        I dub you as, Dejagah the Nut Cracker !

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          lmao pfdc has a criticism syndrome. Somehow we manage to find anything to complain about, even if it’s unfair criticism
                          This article includes every team’s slogan. It says our slogan doesn’t make sense. https://www.sportskeeda.com/football...ompeting-teams

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                            This article includes every team’s slogan. It says our slogan doesn’t make sense. https://www.sportskeeda.com/football...ompeting-teams
                            lol at that article. If I want to point out mistakes for every nation well then lets see. Tigers of Korea. 1 thing, Koreans are not tigers they are humans so it makes no sense.

Samurai Blue. Well 1 thing, These are football players not samurais so it makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
                              Hey, hey hey! If anything they should have PLAYED Israel because Argentina has a huge Jewish population and one their national team players was Jewish (Walter Samuel). So it's funny to see Argentina still don't hesab Israel. Neither do Messi or Ronaldo. Plus Argentina would actually playing an actual country they have played 4 years ago that they could not break down.

Edit: Plus the match is going to be played at a NEUTRAL LOCATION!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Hey, hey hey! If anything they should have PLAYED Israel because Argentina has a huge Jewish population and one their national team players was Jewish (Walter Samuel). So it's funny to see Argentina still don't hesab Israel. Neither do Messi or Ronaldo. Plus Argentina would actually playing an actual country they have played 4 years ago that they could not break down.

Edit: Plus the match is going to be played at a NEUTRAL LOCATION!
                                They have a nation filled with Palestinians as well. OH yeah and Lebanese. Its like a double edged sword.

Comment

Working...
                                X