Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE WEEK 2 (LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Carrasco and Gaitan join Dalian Yifang in China. Man, what a bunch of ham rolls.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Atleti/st...64812151812096
    So sad that players are choosing China over a good career.

Carrasco is such a talented player.

China is definitely making euro leagues weaker by taking away so many stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Not a bad week for our clubs in the ACL. Better than last week. I think this is Zob Ahan’s year to make something special happen as they did in 2010. They are playing very well and are a cohesive unit. They have a strong chemistry and have a good relationship with their head coach Ghalenoei. I have faith in this team.
      Ghalenoei and ZobAhan need to stick together for the long haul. I don't want to see Ghaelnoei ever at SS or Tractor again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Carrasco and Gaitan join Dalian Yifang in China. Man, what a bunch of ham rolls.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Atleti/st...64812151812096
        Wtf.. Carrasco is way too young and good for China..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Wtf.. Carrasco is way too young and good for China..
          Money talks my friend..

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            Ghalenoei and ZobAhan need to stick together for the long haul. I don't want to see Ghaelnoei ever at SS or Tractor again.
            Ghalenoei as head coach of SS is a wonderful sight.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Ghalenoei as head coach of SS is a wonderful sight.
              For PP fans yes, but too much failures to keep going back.
              If anything, Sepahan would be best since he built the best team the league has ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                Kaffashian is a Borat Style idiot. who cant speak English, was never a manager, has no understanding of the role of senior positions and AFC has on purpose put him in this role to say that they are not 'Unbiased' towards Iran, which is a genius plan, put a fool, who doesn't know what to do in a senior role and make sure he does nothing!
                I know I can always count on you for the realest posts with some humor mixed in damet garm haji
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                X