Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE WEEK 2 (LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You try so desperately to spin this it is laughable. Post after post of defending 8-0er behavior. Acknowledge reality.

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    One of my good friends and classmate from Uni was a Saudi dude who was a fan of Al Ittihad. He had culture and was very friendly with Iranians. I also had another female classmate who was Shia Saudi and she was also very friendly. If people want to sample Saudis from online fans then I think following the same logic, Iranians won't stand anywhere among cultured people. You guys know how much stupid and racist netizens we have. I am not defending football association of Saudis or their corrupting action, I just think we should separate the regime and rich clubs from fans and ordinary people.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
      Hijab is optional in Saudi Arabia?
      That is what I was told by a Saudi Shia girl in my Uni. I thought she was embarrassed to talk about backward Saudi laws. But apparently Hijab not forced to some extend in Saudi Arabia. Their society is conservative so I think they choice how to dress based on their religious background and pressure from their immediate surroundings.
      Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
      You try so desperately to spin this it is laughable. Post after post of defending 8-0er behavior. Acknowledge reality.
      I wast not talking about those fans or players who didn't care about moment of silence. That act is disrespectful.
      Anyway, blind hatred is not healthy for us. SS showed those Hilali players on the field. I hope other Iranian teams including Persepolis show our power on the pitch. I was not proud when I read Iranian comments under AFC Hub videos we should be more careful when we post.

I am %100 sure IR will benefit from making us hate Arabs, Turks and others to back up IR's stupid political adventures and stay divided and weak inside Iran. Since this is going off topic I won't give any more explanation regarding this. I won't hate ordinary Saudi football fans and players. End of story.

If Iranian clubs or IFF can hold Al Hilal players action regarding not respecting one minute of silence for Iranian victim, accountable so be it. They should learn to respect. But I think IFF need to do much more important things like taking our right to host Saudis in Tehran back, first.
      Last edited by PersianLegion; 02-21-2018, 09:23 AM.

Comment

The eastern part has shia' minorities. they are supporter of iran and saudi fears them. That part also used to be part of Persian Empire. so that explains what you may have seen. dont forget saudis raped two teenager boys at their airport in Jedda. This is why their players are afraid to play in Tehran. They know that parents of the kids do not forget and will not forgive such an evil act. The saudi criminal security guards got only 4 years of jail and now they are back on job.
        The most hypocrite people are saudi wahabis. if they were good they would not kiss the hand of a jackass king. they need to read about the French revolution. Their books have not been good

Comment

Next time they talk about a venue for games Kaffashian needs to bring up what saudis did at their airport. and he should not choose a place like Oman so close to saudis. Choose north , tajikestan uzbekistan kazashkstan, turkemenistan. and say want want these or none of our teams will participate. Remember we are number 1 in Asia and without Iran in AFC what will be left? IFF needs to listen. If they cannot speak english well. they need to hire someone who can. They need to be tough and self respecting

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
            Next time they talk about a venue for games Kaffashian needs to bring up what saudis did at their airport. and he should not choose a place like Oman so close to saudis. Choose north , tajikestan uzbekistan kazashkstan, turkemenistan. and say want want these or none of our teams will participate. Remember we are number 1 in Asia and without Iran in AFC what will be left? IFF needs to listen. If they cannot speak english well. they need to hire someone who can. They need to be tough and self respecting
            Kaffashian? Although he is a vice president of AFC, I highly doubt he can do anything. I thought SS had originally picked Tajikistan for their venue, but AFC rejected it.

Comment

^ yes AFC rejected but we can reject AFC. we need to learn that the last card is in our hands. We can get out of AFC championship if AFC does not accept and publicize what saudis did. and what they are doing in Yemen which is genocide. Saudis need to be sent to African champioship. Israel went to Europe, so send saudis to Africa. besides half of saudis are from the slaves they brought in from Africa 1400-1500 years ago

of course taj and kaffashian, but kaffashian needs to exercise his power if he has any. SS and PP managers can apply pressure on AFC collectively

Comment

Israel was expelled from AFC because of killing palestinians so saudis can be expelled for killing Yemanis. This seems logical. So send saudis to African championship. That only could happen if AFC had a fair honest independent un-buyable, impartial, courageous and brave president. For now that is impossible

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                  Israel was expelled from AFC because of killing palestinians so saudis can be expelled for killing Yemanis. this is logical. se send saudis to African championship
                  They should be expelled for this reason and others - including contaminating AFC. Qatar is actually fighting back from an administrative standpoint now.

Comment

Australians are aware of saudi caused corruption. They can participate in the process. Sometimes we do not know how much power we have. our people go to haj with no consideration of issues. they give money to saudis as tourists so saudis can kill more people. nice...what a mihan parast people we have amongst and haj organizers. they just want to arrange the trips and make money

Comment

Mohamadreza Hosseini (28 year old RM) of Zob Ahan made it to the TOTW. Very underrated player, he has been very consistent for Zob Ahan in the last 1.5 years. Too bad he's a late bloomer.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Kaffashian? Although he is a vice president of AFC, I highly doubt he can do anything. I thought SS had originally picked Tajikistan for their venue, but AFC rejected it.
                        Kaffashian is a Borat Style idiot. who cant speak English, was never a manager, has no understanding of the role of senior positions and AFC has on purpose put him in this role to say that they are not 'Unbiased' towards Iran, which is a genius plan, put a fool, who doesn't know what to do in a senior role and make sure he does nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                          Kaffashian is a Borat Style idiot. who cant speak English, was never a manager, has no understanding of the role of senior positions and AFC has on purpose put him in this role to say that they are not 'Unbiased' towards Iran, which is a genius plan, put a fool, who doesn't know what to do in a senior role and make sure he does nothing!
                          You actually described the move script of "Ali G Indahouse" there, not Borat
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Mohammad Reza Hosseini in team of the week

Comment

Not a bad week for our clubs in the ACL. Better than last week. I think this is Zob Ahan’s year to make something special happen as they did in 2010. They are playing very well and are a cohesive unit. They have a strong chemistry and have a good relationship with their head coach Ghalenoei. I have faith in this team.

Comment

Carrasco and Gaitan join Dalian Yifang in China. Man, what a bunch of ham rolls.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Atleti/st...64812151812096

Comment

Working...
                                X