Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE WEEK 2 (LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you put CQ vs Branko and told Branko to coach the corner defending team and CQ to coach the ones taking the corner I would bet a 100% conversion rate for CQ.

Comment

Shoja, dadash, you are not playing rugby, please make a proper tackle for once.

Comment

Branko seems predictable, unambitious, and uninspiring...Branko, please retire!

Comment

FT.

ESTEGHLAL 1 - 0 Al Hilal
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Siamak Nemati plays 4 minutes every game and does more than Ahmadzadeh has in his entire life

Comment

Great game play by Esteghlal. They played real well last week as well in the ACL.

They are in the group of death so if they can make it out - kudos to them.

Comment

All these Arab teams with all their star players getting soosked by Esteghlal! A great and a totally deserved win today!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Who would've thought before today that Esteghlal would comfortably defeat Al Hilal and Perspolis would get thrashed by Al Saad

Comment

Based on the performance last week against Al Rayyan, I was optimistic that we could beat this Al Hilal team today, even if it was more of an away match for us than for them.
                    Hope we can keep it up!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I just saw the last 5 minutes. What did happen? In both matches it seems players got many cards. I didn't expect Persepolis lose by 3 goals and at best thought SS will draw. Can someone give brief explanations for both matches. Was SS very great in this match? How did Persepolis end up losing like this?

Comment

Baazam kudos to Esteghlal for having defeated Al Hilal, one of the best Asian clubs. It would have felt depressive to have lost both games against these Arab states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

at least esteghlal won today, dameshoon garm. they had a clear game plan and executed it well. they will go far in Asia with Schafer

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Who would've thought before today that Esteghlal would comfortably defeat Al Hilal and Perspolis would get thrashed by Al Saad
                            SS won on an own goal by Al Hilal defender and Al Hilal GK was sent off while they were missing 4 players. I don't think it is called SS comfortably defeat Al Hilal. I just watched 5 min and the stats are telling a different story. It seems it has been a rough match with lots of yellow and red cards.

How PP lost to Al Sadd is a different story. I didn't watch the entire match.
                            Last edited by PersianLegion; 02-20-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Even Ansarifard says Branko has become too predictable, constantly employing the same tactics and formation. He said Branko needs to play different game plans and tactics to fool the opponents. Exactly what us, the fans have been saying for a long time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Al Sad deserves credit. they were the better team today. Perspolis was pretty poor all around. A lot of poor decisions by our players and Al Sad seemed just stronger, quicker and more willing on almost every ball. As it stands, Persepolis midfield not good enough to compete at high level in Asia.

Comment

Working...
                                X