Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE WEEK 2 (LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Even Ansarifard says Branko has become too predictable, constantly employing the same tactics and formation. He said Branko needs to play different game plans and tactics to fool the opponents. Exactly what us, the fans have been saying for a long time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol where did he say this?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      SS won on an own goal by Al Hilal defender and Al Hilal GK was sent off while they were missing 4 players. I don't think it is called SS comfortably defeat Al Hilal. I just watched 5 min and the stats are telling a different story. It seems it has been a rough match with lots of yellow and red cards.

How PP lost to Al Sadd is a different story. I didn't watch the entire match.
      Stop crying and give esteghlal the credit they deserve. Both statistically and in the game esteghlal dominated one of the best teams in Asia. While Persepolis got embarrassed by a team not much better than the team esteghlal tied last week.

Right now: Esteghlal >> Persepolis

Comment

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE WEEK 2 (LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Lol where did he say this?
        Not the player, lol former head of the club (Perspolis sarparast).

He said it in a post-match analysis on IRIB.

Or is it Ansari, and not Ansarifard? [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          Stop crying and give esteghlal the credit they deserve. Both statistically and in the game esteghlal dominated one of the best teams in Asia. While Persepolis got embarrassed by a team not much better than the team esteghlal tied last week.

Right now: Esteghlal >> Persepolis
          Nobody is crying. I just watched last 5 min of both matches and looked up the stats provided by AFC. Stats won't lie. All things I said were facts. Al Hilal didn't have 4 players 2 NT players + Omar Kharbin who was the top scorer of last ACL. They lost on an own goal and lost their GK on second half. There have been 6 yellow and red card in this match. According to all facts and stats SS managed a good victory but not dominating or comfortable win.

I don't know what happen to PP. I have to watch the match. The stats are not against PP so some players should have f.... up big time. I saw Shoja getting out of control and Ahmadzadeh losing the ball on replay of the goals. If you have watch the match, elaborate what exactly went wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            SS won on an own goal by Al Hilal defender and Al Hilal GK was sent off while they were missing 4 players. I don't think it is called SS comfortably defeat Al Hilal. I just watched 5 min and the stats are telling a different story. It seems it has been a rough match with lots of yellow and red cards.
            How PP lost to Al Sadd is a different story. I didn't watch the entire match.
            Do you know why the Al Hilal GK was sent off? Its because we were attacking and would've scored a goal had he not committed a hand ball. There were numerous opportunities were SS could have scored multiple goals.
            Before posting such comment, watch the entire game rather than watching the last 5 minutes.

Comment

I hope today CQ saw Beiranvand's performance! He is way too timid to be TM's 1st choice. I hope we have a decent second choice. His hesitation to get out and tackle the ball outside the box will cost us dearly in summer! I truly hope that it was just his off day today!

Go TM

Comment

Originally posted by Keyvan60 View Post
                I hope today CQ saw Beiranvand's performance! He is way too timid to be TM's 1st choice. I hope we have a decent second choice. His hesitation to get out and tackle the ball outside the box will cost us dearly in summer! I truly hope that it was just his off day today!

Go TM
                It doesn’t help when his dumbass defenders don’t do shit

Comment

I thought you meant the player..

Comment

ESES and Ref did a Solid for Al Rayyan by having AL Habsi sent off, he is an awsome keeper and will not be playing vs AlRayyan in two weeks! Overall amazing 'home' game for ESES!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      Persepolis players all playing like a bunch of bi-gheyrats. Everytime someone fouls Xavi they go apologize to him right away, they are star gazing rather than playing football.
                      I hate players like that. Agreed.

Comment

PP have very strong forward line , very strong defensive line . Their midfield lacks any power and creativity, just some random hardworking players with very little technical skill like rabikhah and kamyabinia. One player like this is okay but when ur midfield line is solely comprised of players like this expect problems . Basically just reflects the issue Iranian football and TM is having when it comes to quality midfield players . At least SS are stronger in that regard with noorafkan, djebarov, shojaeian. I think PP need to get somebody like abdollahzadeh. Resan has to start as well as he is the most quality offensive mid they have.

Comment

Good job Esteghlal. We should be happy an Iranian club won!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            It doesn’t help when his dumbass defenders don’t do shit
                            you have a point there.

Comment

^ lets get Rahmati for TM

Comment

mohammad hassan ansarifard on shabake varzesh to be precise
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X