Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happend between Carlos Queiroz and Ali Karimi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Dameh QC garm 👌👌
    Khoob zad too dahaneh Karimi 👏👏
    Ali Karimi was a joy to watch as an Iranian footballer but he is sad and angry soul who talks lots of trash and none sense
    It's not karimi that is the issue its IFF and blind fans like yourself that refuse to see the truth, its clear that IFF holds 0 repsect in AFC and FIFA due to that. Its not by accident that IFF has not been able to win a single AFC cup or anything major in past 40 years. smh

Comment

Babak agha va doostan
      You have raised some very good and valid points in your post which I like and agree with
      But quite frankly Ali Karmi on 90 only wanted to pick a fight with the IFF on whatever subject he could
      I mean CQ taking vacations,his coaching assistants and pay agreements with IFF and others , is not any of Karimi’s business
      He was just using those things to discredit Saket and Taj .
      I personally think he should have never opened his mouth about TM matters just to cover his failure in his new team
      And honestly as much as I love Karimi and respect him as a footballer, he really messed his image up on Monday night
      Khodesho kheyli Kharab Kard

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
        The same Ukrainians that Branko personally vouched for but got sent back quietly without hardly playing a match after Branko made his money off them. Funny how such a moral crusader like Karimi keeps his mouth shut about things like this. I'm sure it has nothing to do with Branko's "restaurant meetings" with his business buddy Hedayati.
        Branko has had more "restaurant dealings" than most people have had hot dinners!

Do you remember when he unceremoniously dumped Mobali from the national team in 2005-2006 (when Mobali had just won player of the year in IPL at the age of 23) because Mobali didn't want to do the Dynamo Zagreb move that Branko had "facilitated"...

Comment

Karimi does held the AFC B-license. It doesn't qualify him as a headcoach, but he appears as headcoach on the sideline (he isn't officially registered as headcoach)
          I think one of his assistants is listed as headcoach

Enayati doesn't have the A-license as well, but appeared as headcoach as well (until his resignation)

Comment

Look people

Karimi,Daie,Ghalenoei,Taj,Saket,Kaffashian and others are all part of this dirty mafia style game of Iranian football and sports.
            They are all full of crap one way or the other alongside some good work that they do for the sport in Iran as well.
            Noone should be surprised by any of these fiascos and accusations

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Karimi does held the AFC B-license. It doesn't qualify him as a headcoach, but he appears as headcoach on the sideline (he isn't officially registered as headcoach)
              I think one of his assistants is listed as headcoach
              And this involves IFF conveniently looking the other way and pretending it doesn't realize Karimi is the head coach, even when he attends the news conference as the head coach and clearly talks about himself in that capacity! Funny how Ali Gandhi doesn't mind THIS kind of lawlessness but wants CQ to abide by laws that don't even exist, including an imaginary one about "six week limits on vacations"

Comment

Karimi was a major factor in creating the poisonous TM locker room environment in WC 2006, and I fear he may single-handedly mess things up for TM again, this time from the outside. He may come across as an advocate for justice and one who fights corruption and unfairness. But not only does he not know how to effectively approach the issues, he also comes up with ludicrous accusations purely based on hearsay with no documentation to substantiate them. He's mistaking legal battles with street fights, as evident by his demeanor on Navad. Hopeless!
                This Color
                Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

How many people here know about Saket's background? The IFF guy who Karimi was debating with?

When Saket was the chairman of Sepahan club they were winning IPL championships and were the runner up in AFC Champions League? He really did a good job when he was there and look what happened to the team when he left.

No matter where you work at in your adult life there will be short comings and things that can be improved upon. Karimi's way of dealing with short comings is making a lot of noise or quitting. He simply does not have the maturity to handle adversity. That is why he is always getting into feuds with people.

Comment

You are absolutely right
                    Saket and Taj both are excellent and proven managers
                    In the corrupt and garbage environment of IR , those 2 have done a very good job with IFF
                    But no one wants to admit that
                    I am telling you guys , Karimi is a big time Hasood and Oghdeyi person
                    That’s why he never liked Daie and has picked many fights with him over the last 13 years

Comment

I may not have been a fan of Karimi as a player. But for the past few years I have come to recognize he means well and wants the best for Iran, even if at times a bit less diplomatic (courage or whatever, it IS admirable).

I also understand his situation when someone sees all this filth & corruption but when it comes to expressing his grievances, isnt as slick as some motherf**king bastard who has an entire regime & its money behind him. So he gets stressed and agitated. we're all human.

what I DONT understand is why did CQ butt in, when he supposedly is almost monthly (as if he's menstruating) bitches about some corruption of lack in our football or federation (& rightfully too).

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                        How many people here know about Saket's background? The IFF guy who Karimi was debating with?

When Saket was the chairman of Sepahan club they were winning IPL championships and were the runner up in AFC Champions League? He really did a good job when he was there and look what happened to the team when he left.

No matter where you work at in your adult life there will be short comings and things that can be improved upon. Karimi's way of dealing with short comings is making a lot of noise or quitting. He simply does not have the maturity to handle adversity. That is why he is always getting into feuds with people.
                        Good point. Saket and his management team were able to get a solid sponsor for Sepahan, update the club heirarchy and procedures, buy training fields, overhaul the youth team, force the government to restart Nagshe Jahan (and even then its still not 100%)... not to mention stop them from hemmoraging money.
                        Notice how most clubs in Iran have complaints from players and coaches regarding salary in CAS and FIFA? Sepahan doesn't. There is a reason for that.

From that interview it became clear to me Saket and Taj are covering up Kaffashian's complete incompetence as well as corruption of other federation members.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          You are absolutely right
                          Saket and Taj both are excellent and proven managers
                          In the corrupt and garbage environment of IR , those 2 have done a very good job with IFF
                          But no one wants to admit that
                          I am telling you guys , Karimi is a big time Hasood and Oghdeyi person
                          That’s why he never liked Daie and has picked many fights with him over the last 13 years
                          you do realize Saaket is one of the MOST corrupt bastards you could find in Iran, right?
                          check his past and how he came to all that money

Comment

@doctor doom:
                            Yes. Indeed. It needs courage. But what kind of courage was that? The IFF is corrupt. Taj is. Saket is. Hedayati is. Maybe CQ too. But Karimi either. What did Karimi told us we didn't know? And more important what did he change? Are we discussing the points he raised about iff? Does the Media Outlets in iran do that? No. Nobody does. Everybody is talking about CQ Godson. About his vacation time. About his salary.
                            He didn't present us any solutions. We can't wipe out the iranian football federation, while the islamic republic is still at the countrys helm. Where were the likes of Karimi weeks ago when the people were on the streets? He is an advocate of people demands as he calls himself. So why not one month ago? Where u could have took the iff by it's root. I remember Karimi when he wore those green wristbands. I was so proud of him. Because thats the real problem of our football: the islamic republic. And not Carlos Queiroz and his godson.

Plus:
                            Why did Karimi had to act like a laat? Dude if u see yourself in the right position than be cool. Stay calm. Otherwise there will be more like Ghalenoe with their Ali Aghas who r going to beat u up.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              you do realize Saaket is one of the MOST corrupt bastards you could find in Iran, right?
                              check his past and how he came to all that money
                              Being an arm chair quarterback or an internet warrior is rather very easy. Getting shit done is another thing. Saket got the shit done at Sepahan. Champions League runner up. Made it to the Fifa world cup. Absolute team harmony with very little hashie. You hardly heard of players complaining about their back wages.

Ask any Sepahan fan. They would love for Saket to be their chairman again.

Comment

^ don't disregard Luka bonacic, arguably the best foreign coach ever in the Iranian league.

@ari
                                Dont you think that what Karimi is doing against iff is exactly what the people have been doing against ir? Do you think it's coincidence? I definitely think that Karimi is influenced by the events in Iran and he has been trying to make a contribution by starting with his own zone, trying to clean it up and holding others to the same standards.

Comment

Working...
                                X