Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamid Zarbaf and GA Eagles mutually agree to dissolve contract:

"Hamid Zarbaf does not look for grudge towards GA Eagles

Even if he had to make the decision a hundred times, the outcome would not be different for Hamid Haji Jafar Zarbaf. The 27-year-old former footballer of Go Ahead Eagles does not look in his grudge for much too short a period in De Adelaarshorst.

The professional adventures at Go Ahead Eagles may have failed after half a year, but Zarbaf does not want to hear from a disappointment. ,, The results were not good, but this has been a wonderful experience for me. ''

"I can never demand a basic place, but the new trainer has different ideas. He compiles his own selection. That is logical, but my role was threatening to become very small."

Zarbaf had his contract, which continued until the summer of 2019, dissolved in consultation with the club management. The born Iranian did not draw his sporting conclusions until the last weeks. GA Eagles was a great grower on the transfer market and especially the defense was emphatically supported by four new players. "Then you start thinking," Zarbaf says. ,, I felt that my perspective and chance of playing time next season was not great. Of course, I can never demand a basic place, but the new trainer, John Stegeman, has other ideas. He compiles his own selection. That is logical, but my role threatened to become very small. ''

And so the enthusiast in Zarbaf stepped forward. ,, Yes, I just want to play all the time and I hope to get that opportunity elsewhere, although I will never shy away from a challenge. '' Zarbaf proved that last winter when he was second divisionist HHC Hardenberg after 2.5 years and almost eighty matches traded in for an unusual adventure at GA Eagles. Especially financially, Zarbaf left a big feather after his transfer to Deventer. ,, Of course I supplied something, but that does not make the half year at Go Ahead a disappointment. I have been 27 years old and took up the challenge to show me again in professional football. Then this can happen, because football is pretty hard. You are judged on winning and result; that was too little last season. But I still support my decision to go to GA Eagles.

"I have not spoken anywhere. But I assume that there will surely be clubs on my path. I am waiting quietly, but this experience at GA Eagles does not suit anyone."

Of GA Eagles Zarbaf did not want to leave either, says the defender, who this spring after his debut against Cambuur Leeuwarden (2-1 loss) came to five games in Deventer service. ,, We have canceled the contract on my initiative. That went into proper consultation. I spoke to the management and this felt the best for me. ''

A new club does not yet have the former player of Rohda Raalte and Helios. ,, I have not spoken yet, '' said the former youth international of Iran. ,, But I assume that there will surely be clubs on my path. I am waiting quietly, but this experience at GA Eagles does not take anyone away. ''"

https://www.destentor.nl/ga-eagles/h...gles~af9f07b5/

Comment

Working...
    X