Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Dejagah be taken to the World Cup if he is still without a club by then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has been clubless for quite some time now. However literally in all recent games he has played, he has been one of our best players (If not the best). As long as he is fit and can be beneficial, I do not care what club he plays for, or even if he does play for any clubs as a matter of fact!

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
      Honestly, I think Ashkan just doesn't care..... Who opens a shisha bar instead of joining a club?
      I am trying to figure out how these 2 correlate. So you're trying to tell us that no player starts a business during their professional career? He will retire in a few years, and he has the right to make decisions that will only affect his future and secure his retirement years.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        I am trying to figure out how these 2 correlate. So you're trying to tell us that no player starts a business during their professional career? He will retire in a few years, and he has the right to make decisions that will only affect his future and secure his retirement years.
        He is free to become a business man then. I just don't want someone leading our team who gives off an image of not caring about playing soccer anymore.
        And I am not alone. 17 other people agree with me as of right now and the poll is very close.

Comment

He is free to become a business man then. I just don't want someone leading our team who gives off an image of not caring about playing soccer anymore.
          And I am not alone. 17 other people agree with me as of right now and the poll is very close.
          does he give off that attitude on the pitch. Lets talk about facts not about abstract assumptions, interpretations

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            He has been clubless for quite some time now. However literally in all recent games he has played, he has been one of our best players (If not the best). As long as he is fit and can be beneficial, I do not care what club he plays for, or even if he does play for any clubs as a matter of fact!
            Ayyymin brother
            If any other CM in TM picture currently could outperform him then they would have by now .! Highly doubt we will find anyone in the next six months who can unseat him as an starter ..!? That includes Massud & Samman who have the best outside chance of possibly doing so by next June.
            Barring a major dip in form & fitness he will be a guaranteed Starter @ all 3 games in Russia & likely play more than 60minutes in each game as well ..!
            Same thing applies more or probably less to Mehdi Taremi ..!

Comment

ashkan not having a club is a issue, however he is a pro and a leader for tm, we need him badly hence he will be in TM coming june if he stay healty and fot regardless he has club or not

Comment

Good. Let him remain clubless. He's old and he needs the rest. And this reduces the risk of injury.

Once the WC starts, he'll wear the captain's armband proudly.

Comment

The Jan Transfer window hasnt even arrived yet....
                  there is still a very good chance that he will land a temporary club gig somewhere in EU by Jan 31...!

Comment

To me, how you play for TM is more important than how you play for your club. Yes Dejagah is clubless but he is always one of the best players for TM. Jahanbakhsh seems to be the opposite. Always underperforms for TM compared to how he plays for his club. Until Dejagah’s lack of fitness or poor play shows up in TM games, I give him the benefit of the doubt. And so far, he has been great for TM. He’s our only player who can dribble without losing possession.

Comment

His performance against Argentina (with a near goal/penalty) in WC2014 is enough to warrant his return to WC2018, barring any injury or obvious decline in physical abilities. The position is his to lose, and as long as he stays fit, CQ will also give him the nod.

Comment

He is one of our best players, a great captain, and plays in a crucial position where we lack depth. He has also continued to train hard and have great performances without a club, so yeah I'd take him
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          His performance against Argentina (with a near goal/penalty) in WC2014 is enough to warrant his return to WC2018, barring any injury or obvious decline in physical abilities. The position is his to lose, and as long as he stays fit, CQ will also give him the nod.
                          This was almost 4 years ago. Going by that logic Pooladi also deserves a place in the squad since he played very well against NIG and ARG.

That said, no player deserves to play at a World Cup when he stays clubless on purpose while other NT players fight their hearts out for their clubs to get called up to TM (Ansarifard, Rezaei, Jahanbakhsh).

Dejagah should swallow his fucking pride and sign for a club already, even if it's some random PGL team. He hasn't played competitive football in god knows how many years and yet he feels so entitled because he played in EPL and Bundesliga..

Comment

I'm not worried… Guys isn't it obvious that for the past two years, Dejagah's been resting during the first half of the season (August-January) and then signs for a team during the 2nd half ( Wolfsburg last yer)

He will do the same again this year… Just not sure what club lmfao. My guess is he'll still sign with a German Bundesliga team, won't get too much playing time, but at least keep his legs warm a little.

Comment

Apparently he said no to a Olympiacos offer. Does anyone wanna change their vote lol?

Comment

Apparently he said no to a Olympiacos offer. Does anyone wanna change their vote lol?
                                the arguments for why he should remain in TM stay the same. His performance level is one of , if not the, most high on an every match basis. How can we throw out a player like that, not to mention there are no alternative in the CAM position besides him and Masoud. People say ghoddos, that may have been possible if we had a central midfielder who could dictate tempo and keep the ball. In saeid and Hajsafi we dont have that, and they are probably our best 2 CDM's. Therefore, we need at least one player that can keep the ball, dictate the pace of the game. Ashkan and Masoud are the only two options for that. And dejagah's speed of play and physicality, and attitude is all superior to masoud's , hence why he starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X