Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the starting goalkeeper during the World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think at the end CQ will go with Beiranvand. CQ can be risk averse and likes sticking to the players he knows and has used regularly.

Comment

I'm still liking the idea of an outsider. We must not forget one thing. Beiranvand has an INSANE throw. I don't know why he hasn't been using it but I think it's something that CQ will want to take advantage of in the world cup for quick counter attacks!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        I'm still liking the idea of an outsider. We must not forget one thing. Beiranvand has an INSANE throw. I don't know why he hasn't been using it but I think it's something that CQ will want to take advantage of in the world cup for quick counter attacks!
        This shit works against bad teams. Good teams laugh at this. If this is why some of you are voting for Beiranvand, then you need to rethink things.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

We need a goalkeeper not a handball player.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            We need a goalkeeper not a handball player.
            Eeen. Baba just because he can throw like 5 meters more than other keepers doesn't mean hes the second coming of jesus

Honestly I'm starting to get the feeling that CQ is also disappointed in Beiranvand and will start either Hosseini, Mazaheri, or Haghighi in the friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Eeen. Baba just because he can throw like 5 meters more than other keepers doesn't mean hes the second coming of jesus

Honestly I'm starting to get the feeling that CQ is also disappointed in Beiranvand and will start either Hosseini, Mazaheri, or Haghighi in the friendlies.
              I hope you are right. I really would like to see other players get some opportunities. We know what Beiranvand has to offer at this point.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

In terms of readiness and confidence, Abedzadeh is the obvious answer because he is doing pretty well. I sure do hope CQ makes a wise decision here and starts this kid because I rather take a risk with him than Haghighi or Beiro. Do not trust either of the two, but we will see what happens with the friendlies.

I would especially look into the Turkey and Greece games to judge who CQ may start as those are our key friendly opponents upcoming up before the WC

Comment

Abedzadeh because he just became main goalkeeper for Martimo and Abedzadeh is playing for the best league for Iran soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun20 View Post
                    Abedzadeh because he just became main goalkeeper for Martimo and Abedzadeh is playing for the best league for Iran soccer.
                    I don't think it's official yet. He started last game. I guess we have to wait until Maritimo's next game! Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                    X