Spain, Portugal and Morocco's World Cup Preparation matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
    Why is this sounding like an ehsan_singapore post?
    yes tell me why?
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

1. Morocco
      2. Spain
      3. Portugal
      4. Iran

Is not far from reality!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        1. Morocco
        2. Spain
        3. Portugal
        4. Iran

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          1. Morocco
          2. Spain
          3. Portugal
          4. Iran

that joint you smoking must be very good

Comment

Morocco's last defeat was in June 2017 and since then they've conceded only three goals.

Comment

I watched most of the Morocco game last night and Slovakia were very poor, were playing like they were on holiday . I did notice that defensively Morocco made a few mistakes and were open on the counter, they look like they will struggle with pace running at them. I can see Jahanbaksh causing them problems, we just been to make sure we are sound defensively as they will create chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                I watched most of the Morocco game last night and Slovakia were very poor, were playing like they were on holiday . I did notice that defensively Morocco made a few mistakes and were open on the counter, they look like they will struggle with pace running at them. I can see Jahanbaksh causing them problems, we just been to make sure we are sound defensively as they will create chances.
                That's a big IF. The team that plays without fear is the team that will win

Comment

Also watched the game vs. Slovakia, what struck my eyes is that they are pretty often shooting from outside the area and that they have several players who can do that well. We have to mark them tightly even further away from our box. Might speak for Ebrahimi as DM, rather than Cheshmi or Shojaei...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    Also watched the game vs. Slovakia, what struck my eyes is that they are pretty often shooting from outside the area and that they have several players who can do that well. We have to mark them tightly even further away from our box. Might speak for Ebrahimi as DM, rather than Cheshmi or Shojaei...
                    this. they're lethal with their shots outside the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                      Morocco's last defeat was in June 2017 and since then they've conceded only three goals.
                      All unbeaten runs are doomed to come to an end... we also had an amazing one and it came to an end by an African country... we shall return the favor in Morocco's case!

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                        Six of those games are from African Nations Championship 2018 which is a tournament for domestic league players, a tournament where mighty teams like Sudan place third.

Comment

btw, Egypt is getting whipped by Belgium 2-0 Half time so far....

Comment

We're playing away without our best 2 players. Their second goal was due to a RB error who has no business starting. 2 RBs better than him yet he starts... In any case it's a good opportunity to iron out the defensive kinks now.

This Belgian squad is extremely stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                              We're playing away without our best 2 players. Their second goal was due to a RB error who has no business starting. 2 RBs better than him yet he starts... In any case it's a good opportunity to iron out the defensive kinks now.

Yall were playing good though without Salah, the ref should awarded penalty for Egypt on that handball they did

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post

One other thing is that without Salah you have nobody who can finish the ball. So many times your players had clear and very good chances to get away with a shot and somehow they always manage to ruin the moment, either waiting too long or make uneccessary dribbles.

Comment

Working...
                                X