Spain, Portugal and Morocco's World Cup Preparation matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mardonius View Post
    One other thing is that without Salah you have nobody who can finish the ball. So many times your players had clear and very good chances to get away with a shot and somehow they always manage to ruin the moment, either waiting too long or make uneccessary dribbles.
    Sounds like Iran [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mardonius View Post
      One other thing is that without Salah you have nobody who can finish the ball. So many times your players had clear and very good chances to get away with a shot and somehow they always manage to ruin the moment, either waiting too long or make uneccessary dribbles.
      Yeah I can't believe their #14 named Ramadhan missed that 1vs1 by waiting too long to shoot. Salah would have converted that 100%.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Egypt in this form will have big difficulties to qualify from the group, and even beating the saudis. they have to improve.
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Morocco Slovakia game was a good fun match. I saw the highlights. Morocco press well up high, they are in sync and find each other well with nice combo passing, but they are vulnerable in attack. Also even I a die hard fan of TM don't know 50% of the lineup CQ will use against Morocco. I am only sure of milad, azmoun, JB, ashkan, hajsafi. gk is either beiranvand or abedzadeh. I have no clue who will be LW or DM, RB, CB duo. one possibility is ashkan in lw and masood in cam. cb can be paj, pejman, or pejman, majid. right back can be ramin, khanzadeh, or pejman. dm can be paj, pejman, omid, cheshmi. LW can be ashkan, amiri, taremi. torabi. so many different options it all depends on the tactics and how Carlos wants to play against morocco

Comment

My line up will be
            Abedzade/Beiranvand
            ramin pejman paj milad
            omid hajsafi
            jb ashkan taremi
            azmoun

Comment

KSA ranked the lowest team in WC @ # 63!!! LOL!

Comment

The weak thing about this Portugal squad is their Center backs, 3 of their 4 CB's are too old. The other one is too young, with no experience at this level. Some players who were key two years ago are unfit (Adrien, Raphael). The Sporting players will, no doubt, be affected with what his happening at their club.

Comment

And i don't like this mentality of a lot of people that they think Europeon/first world countries are better than the likes of Egypt,KSA,Iran etc without following anyone of thiers qualifying matches.

Russia will beat Egypt, Denmark will beat Peru, Australia is better than KSA lol they both are on same level. I see lot of people that Japan will finish ahead of Senegal and Colombia.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                    And i don't like this mentality of a lot of people that they think Europeon/first world countries are better than the likes of Egypt,KSA,Iran etc without following anyone of thiers qualifying matches.
                    Russia will beat Egypt, Denmark will beat Peru, Australia is better than KSA lol they both are on same level. I see lot of people that Japan will finish ahead of Senegal and Colombia.
                    People who haven't been following Asian football still think Japan is Asia's best side, which is completely inacurrate. But the only way to change that perception is by getting out our group, which isn't an easy feat!

Agreed on people always automatically assuming Euroteam teams are better without checking facts.
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

south korea had one decent world cup at home where they cheated their way to 4th place, by getting help from sepp blatters refs by defeating european giants like portugal spain and italy. people made a big deal out of this, but forget that two yeats later an iranian team that didn't make the world cup eliminated them from the Asian Cup.

we need some good results this world cup to gain the respect of the football world. taking argentina past 90 was great but we still couldn't steal a point from them. we do that vs portugal or spain, we'll get the respect we deserve
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Looks like Portugal have a new surprise by the name of Guedes.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                          Looks like Portugal have a new surprise by the name of Guedes.

Yes, very good in the air...you can say...Azmoun-esque

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Yes, very good in the air...you can say...Azmoun-esque
                            The Portuguese Azmoun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I fancy our chances against Portugal much more than Spain. Don't forget, with the exception of 66 (Eusebio & company) and 2006 (the Golden generation), the only other time they made it out of the group was in 2010 with CQ at their helm!!!

All the other times, they have either failed to reach the WC or got eliminated in the group stage, including in 2014 where they got knocked out by the US. So, they're not an unbeatable team in the WC by any means especially because too much of their game plan is around Ronaldo.

Even in the last Euro, they advanced from the group as the 3rd placed team behind Hungary and Iceland without a single win! Tied both Croatia and Poland in regulation time with their first win actually coming in the semis! And the only reason IMHO they beat France in the final was because Ronaldo came off and they had to play more as a team.

Comment

btw. quotes for Saudi winning against Germany today are hilarious 30-40...bahahaha basically says....Saudi Sooooorakh

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X