No announcement yet.

Should CQ´s contract be renewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember that he was “certainly” gone after the 2014 World Cup, then he went on to the 2015 Asian Cup, and now CQ is stretching it till next summer. The poor man needs a break and therefore I don’t think he will want another year of AFC headache.

Comment

The options should be:

Yes
      Hell yeah
      F*ck yeah
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Who's the one Iraqi that voted no?
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Who will come or we have? Jalal Talebi? Ali Daei? Mohammad Mayeli Kohan? Amir Ghalenoei? No all of them are not good only Talebi would be good we won in World Cup 1998!
          I hope that CQ will stay till WC2022 Qatar. But I have search some new coach what I think would be a good replacment:

• Dick Advocaat
          • Guus Hiddink
          • Bert van Marwijk
          • Louis van Gaal
          • Alex Ferguson
          • Ronald Koeman
          • Valdeir Vieira
          • Tomislav Ivić
          • Miroslav Blažević
          • Joachim Löw

Joachim Löw would be good to replace CQ till WC2022, and he won wirth Germany the World Cup 2014! But also they other who I name are good

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            that is what i wanna know

Comment

we need to keep him until AC 2019. After the preparation that we will have with WC, AC 2019 might be our best chance to go very, very far!! we will never be this prepared for any other AC 2019!
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

i think one of the main issues is, if iff can bring CQ family to iran. that can help him. CQ indicated it on navad

Comment

Lol whoever said no should be necked

Comment

The family thing is obviously an excuse and I don't blame him for not wanting to stay. Hell, I can't believe the guy lasted this long given the horrid conditions in Iran. I'm certain he will leave after the WC and IFF will bring in an "interim" vatani coach for AC2019. Then it's back to Rahmati in goal and all kinds of ridiculousness, infighting, Majid kits and terrible results.

Comment

I just hope we get the chance to keep him for the 2019 Asian Cup. Let's see how we do in the world cup if we make it to the round of 16 then I think all parties will be more encouraged to continue, if we make it to the quarter finals then King CQ will stay and win the Asian Cup in 2019 with us as the Cherry on the cake. If this were to happen I'd feel like me life would be complete haha

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                        The family thing is obviously an excuse and I don't blame him for not wanting to stay. Hell, I can't believe the guy lasted this long given the horrid conditions in Iran. I'm certain he will leave after the WC and IFF will bring in an "interim" vatani coach for AC2019. Then it's back to Rahmati in goal and all kinds of ridiculousness, infighting, Majid kits and terrible results.
                        i swear if rahmati get back to tm i will no longer watch tm games!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          I also voted no because this poll is even dummer than Ehsan Singapore's polls (I even had to spell dumb wrong for further emphasis). Hard to take these polls seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                            I also voted no because this poll is even dummer than Ehsan Singapore's polls (I even had to spell dumb wrong for further emphasis). No point taking a poll like this seriously
                            i think is a good poll , if 60 ppl voted it cant be a bad pok

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              i think is a good poll , if 60 ppl voted it cant be a bad pok
                              60 people voted for literally the most obvious choice. A poll should be more or less divided otherwise it's just confirming what everybody already thinks.

Comment

I did not vote but will add few sentences.

CQ is a good coach. He stands to IFF's nonsense. CQ has nice apartment, a car with a chauffer and a cook. All these provided by Iranian people (IFF). Because women have limited activities in public, his wife feels uncomfortable. Heck there are many non-Iranian women who live in Iran. I know several from Japan, Korea, and a German lady, all married to Iranians and live in Iran.

CQ should have some role in Iranian football. His experience is invaluable.

Javid Iran.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X